Rachel Corrie death trial, day 1

Jos

Rookie
Feb 6, 2010
A British witness told a court today about how he had watched an Israeli military bulldozer run over and kill the American activist Rachel Corrie while she was trying to stop Palestinians' homes being demolished in Gaza.

Richard Purssell, who was also a volunteer activist in Rafah at the time, seven years ago, described the "shocking and dramatic event" in an Israeli court in Haifa on the first day of a civil suit brought by Corrie's family against the Israeli state.
British activist saw Rachel Corrie die under Israeli bulldozer, court hears | World news | guardian.co.uk

Sounds like an accident to me.

And I will tell you something..I would never climb on a mound of dirt in front of a moving bulldozer.

More importantly, I hope the nice bulldozer wasn't dented by the impact with Rachel. That would be a shame.

sometimes people just deserve to be killed by the powers that be, don't they?

tank-1.jpg

Pancake was anti-american!

9665d1268337522-rachel-corrie-death-trial-day-1-rachael-corrie-b.jpg

9666d1268337538-rachel-corrie-death-trial-day-1-rachael-corrie.jpg

Attachments

• $Rachael Corrie B.jpg
    $Rachael Corrie B.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 217
  • $Rachael Corrie.jpg
    $Rachael Corrie.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 190
I'm glad there are jews like ghook around to convey that hatred isn't vile only when whites are busy putting jews into camps.

tank-1.jpg

Absolutely not.
But if you do something really stupid, it can happen.

As I said, Corrie's death was an accident and a result of her own supremely stupid and careless action. It doesn't sound to me like she was trying to get killed, but if she wasn't trying to get killed, probably she shouldn't have been climbing on top of a mound when there was a bulldozer nearby.

tank-1.jpg

Absolutely not.

As I said, Corrie's death was an accident and a result of her own supremely stupid and careless action. It doesn't sound to me like she was trying to get killed, but if she wasn't trying to get killed, probably she shouldn't have been climbing on top of a mound when there was a bulldozer nearby.

:rofl:

the shit you'd rationalize for the sake of your personal salvation is three shades of laughable. If corey were a christian fighting against ANYTHING and she were bulldozed we'd see your kind holding pictures of her at every rally you could afford to attend. But, since she dared to speak out against the chosen...

:rolleyes:

jesus is proud of you, baba. seriously.

Exactly! I will admit her death was tragic, but she and her family only have her to blame! Actually her parents should get counter-sued. By raising an arrogant daughter they put the soldiers in harms way. Due to their negligence, they should be sued!

tank-1.jpg

Absolutely not.

Last edited:
Exactly I will admit her death was tradegic, but she and her family only have her to blame!

tank-1.jpg

Absolutely not.

what is "tradegic" is your pom pom cheering at her death since it illustrates how commonly hateful you are, ghook. Your thread input is nothing short of how the killers of Emmet Till felt after being found not guilty for killing a black kid for whistling at a white woman.

And it was MLK's fault that he got shot.

I mean standing up in front of all that power. He should have known better to leave well enough alone.

I mean standing up in front of all that power. He should have known better to leave well enough alone.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
P F Titmore, we have heard some funny one from ya, but this has to be the best! Equating MLK, one of the best Americans to ever call America his home to a retard pancake! Man that is rich! Please come of with more!

P F Titmore, we have heard some funny one from ya, but this has to be the best! Equating MLK, one of the best Americans to ever call America his home to a retard pancake! Man that is rich! Please come of with more!

Only funny to the terminally ignorant.

yea.. trudat. but hey.. this is ghook the zionazi we are responding to so..

tank-1.jpg

Absolutely not.

:rofl:

the shit you'd rationalize for the sake of your personal salvation is three shades of laughable. If corey were a christian fighting against ANYTHING and she were bulldozed we'd see your kind holding pictures of her at every rally you could afford to attend. But, since she dared to speak out against the chosen...

jesus is proud of you, baba. seriously.

That is just so much crap.

If she were a Christian and jumped on a pile of slag when a bulldozer was working nearby, I'd still call her an idiot and say it was an accident.

It was a flipping accident. Get over it.

Forum List

Back