Racheal Maddow

I watch fox because it uses logic and facts to back up arguments instead of appeals to emotion and anecdotal stories to persuade viewers.

Oh, stop. You're ridiculous. You're just one of those people that adores all things conservative and doesn't even know why.
And you're one of those that adores all things Obama. Even though he's left those on the gulf coast whipping in the wind. Even though he's chucked the futures of at least the next two generations of our children straight down the fucking toilet.

Never have we seen a president show his abject inability to lead in such a short period of time. And after the fiasco known as Jimmy Carter, that's sayin' something!

Oh well. At least I can say that I wasn't one of the idiots who voted for the obviously inept fool!

You have absolutely no idea what I think of Obama. That's the trouble with you right wing idiots. You think you know everything. Why in the hell would I discuss what issues I have with a totally biased person like you or your pals?? When it comes to our prez, you haven't got one ounce of objectivity. I discuss this administration with my NORMAL Republican friends and other Democrats. I refuse to discuss politics with anybody that thinks either Bush, Clinton, Obama, or any other prez wouldn't say shit if they had a mouthful. Understand??? So get lost, you are the fool.

TRANSLATION OF POST #101:

I fucked up!....I bought into Obama's bullshit of hope and change. There's no hope, nothings changed so, i'll just ignore the rightwingers who all along have said he was an incompetent clown. Said it long before election day in fact. Hey, I was wrong, but i'll be damned if i'll ever admit it!.....In fact, i'll desperately put up a sweet lil' picture in my avatar of Obama and his kid in a desperate attempt to make the lying lil' fuckhead look like a good guy...even though I now realize he's a completely inept baffoon who lied straight to my ignorant face!

TRANSLATION COMPLETE!

When is Maddow's dyke ass going to start holding Obama accountable for his abject failings on the oil disaster?

His complete inability to show leadership on this issue is downright disgusting. He seems to respond immediately to OTHER countries disasters, but leaves his fellow americans floundering.

How long was it before we had boots on the ground in Haiti?

How long did it take his incompetent ass to put HIS boots on the ground in the gulf area?

Maybe Chef, you ought to watch Rachel before you make blanket statements. Someone might believe you to be a bigot for heaping criticism on her without watching/listening to her program. We all know your comments about her sexual orientation are jests, and not mean spirited rhetoric from the mouth of a bigot. Don't we?

Oh, stop. You're ridiculous. You're just one of those people that adores all things conservative and doesn't even know why.
And you're one of those that adores all things Obama. Even though he's left those on the gulf coast whipping in the wind. Even though he's chucked the futures of at least the next two generations of our children straight down the fucking toilet.

Never have we seen a president show his abject inability to lead in such a short period of time. And after the fiasco known as Jimmy Carter, that's sayin' something!

Oh well. At least I can say that I wasn't one of the idiots who voted for the obviously inept fool!

You have absolutely no idea what I think of Obama. That's the trouble with you right wing idiots. You think you know everything. Why in the hell would I discuss what issues I have with a totally biased person like you or your pals?? When it comes to our prez, you haven't got one ounce of objectivity. I discuss this administration with my NORMAL Republican friends and other Democrats. I refuse to discuss politics with anybody that thinks either Bush, Clinton, Obama, or any other prez wouldn't say shit if they had a mouthful. Understand??? So get lost, you are the fool.

You'll have to be a little lenient with Wicked Jester...he's the Shining Example of Right Wing Manhood....living in Santa Monica (Liberalville)...waiting for 4 months on the tarmac for a plane to pick him up....

When is Maddow's dyke ass going to start holding Obama accountable for his abject failings on the oil disaster?

His complete inability to show leadership on this issue is downright disgusting. He seems to respond immediately to OTHER countries disasters, but leaves his fellow americans floundering.

How long did it take his incompetent ass to put HIS boots on the ground in the gulf area?

Maybe Chef, you ought to watch Rachel before you make blanket statements. Someone might believe you to be a bigot for heaping criticism on her without watching/listening to her program. We all know your comments about her sexual orientation are jests, and not mean spirited rhetoric from the mouth of a bigot. Don't we?

:eusa_whistle:

I watch that stupid dyke bitch all the time. It's quite entertaining listening to her shill for this incompetent administration. It's also entertaining watching her desperately trying to look, and dress like Opie Taylor.

Hey Wryboy, she's the one who is CHOOSING to be a disgusting dyke. Don't blame me for her perverted ways. She deserves to be hammered for making such disgusting choices in her life. It's up to me to constantly remind those perverted fucks that they are nothing more than freaks!....They sure as hell don't deserve any special privileges for CHOOSING to be immoral pigs. To include marriage. That's why I dumped boatloads of money into the prop 8 cause. And well, we won!

BTW, how about saying something negative about my Dodgers, buddy?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You'll have to be a little lenient with Wicked Jester...he's the Shining Example of Right Wing Manhood....living in Santa Monica (Liberalville)...waiting for 4 months on the tarmac for a plane to pick him up....
I don't live in Santa Monica, ya' stupid bitch.

But I've bashed a few gays in Santa Monica in my time!.....It's a target rich environment, after all!

:razz:

But I've bashed a few gays in Santa Monica in my time!.....It's a target rich environment, after all!

Then, I stand corrected...I thought you said you lived there....and not at all surprised to find out you are a criminal too.

Then, I stand corrected...I thought you said you lived there....and not at all surprised to find out you are a criminal too.
Me, criminal?.......Noooooooo, i'm much too smart for that. I simply goad them into taking a swing, and then knock the lil' fairies right the fuck out!

Me, criminal?.......Noooooooo, i'm much too smart for that. I simply goad them into taking a swing, and then knock the lil' fairies right the fuck out!

So, you're a criminal....Not surprised. I guess sitting on the tarmac for a flight that was never supposed to come can do that to a person...

No!!!! I didn't know that!! I hope he leaves soon. I'm not going walking on 3rd street with the likes of him lurking around!! :razz:

I watch that stupid dyke bitch all the time. It's quite entertaining listening to her shill for this incompetent administration. It's also entertaining watching her desperately trying to look, and dress like Opie Taylor.

Hey Wryboy, she's the one who is CHOOSING to be a disgusting dyke. Don't blame me for her perverted ways. She deserves to be hammered for making such disgusting choices in her life. It's up to me to constantly remind those perverted fucks that they are nothing more than freaks!....They sure as hell don't deserve any special privileges for CHOOSING to be immoral pigs. To include marriage. That's why I dumped boatloads of money into the prop 8 cause. And well, we won!

BTW, how about saying something negative about my Dodgers, buddy?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Something negative about dem bums? I'll wait for the upcoming series at AT&T, the last two weeks of June see the Red Sox and Dodgers here - should be interesting.

Forum List

Back