Rachael Maddcow Relates Mark Sanford Affair To Weiner-Gate! (Beyond Laughable).

Im sure Barney Frank & his other gay senator/congressmen friends are going to look for those small wiener pics on the net and print out copies to hang in thier offices and bedrooms.

:clap2:

Did any of you catch Rachel Maddhamster last night? She opens her show with a clip of Mark Sanford explaining his affair to the press and then compares it to the Anthony Weiner Scandal as if it was the equivalent. In other words, when a Republican has an affair, it's just as bad as exposing your little winkee to young girls thru twitter. And on top of that,for the second night, all the evening MSNBC anchors spent most of their time again on the Small Wiener story and barley discussed any of the concerning issues of America. CHRIS MATTHEWS! HELLO? (like the McFly scene),,,,none of the MSNBC dodoheads brought up the 9.1% unemployment mess & high gas prices,,,all they did was bash all those running against President Bigbird.

Young girls?

She was 21 and she had already texted him sexy pictures of herself.

I think you are just jealous.

How are they not equivalent? In fact, Sanford is a bit worse since we actually have evidence that he cheated on his wife and used tax money to fund it. As far as we know Weiner's cheating was confined to sexting and I havent seen any accusation or evidence that he used abused tax money to engage in his perversions.

This whole idea that there aren't scumbags in both party who have scandals is a joke. It's time to recognize the truth that there are corrupt pervs in both parties and run them out of government so we can get good honest and morally upright people in office.

Possibly the most sensible post I've ever saw on this board.

I agree 100%.

I agree 100% also.

Both parties have scumbags.

We elect and pay these scumbags to run the country.

Money well spent?? Not.

I agree 100% also.

Money well spent?? Not.

And that's why we need to not elect them to run the country, but why we should govern ourselves. That way we only need them if there is a war or something. Otherwise, they shouldnt need to do much at all.

I agree 100% also.

Money well spent?? Not.

And that's why we need to not elect them to run the country, but why we should govern ourselves. That way we only need them if there is a war or something. Otherwise, they shouldnt need to do much at all.

What a bizarre fantasy that is.

I agree 100% also.

Money well spent?? Not.

What a bizarre fantasy that is.

I know self government is a bizarre concept to you. But personally, I don't like others telling me what to do or relying on others to take care of my needs. That's just the kind of guy I am.

Man that Maddcow chick is heinous. I tried to watch her for a couple of minutes last night but i just couldn't stomach her. She has that permanent smirk on her face and tries to be funny. But obviously she's not funny in any way. She comes off as being pretty awkward. Her and Bill Maher are your classic smarmy sneering little Liberal turds. Those permanent smirks on their faces make me sick. All that snottiness and sarcasm just gets to be so tiresome. Now they're just too predictable and boring. I really am surprised she has any viewers left. She has a pretty awful show.

Maybe Obama is letting Weiner off the hook because Obama is also gay,and just cannot denounce any gay congressman for a small oscar myer weiner scandal?

Please.

Reagan was a traitor to this country and committed treason.

He doesn't deserve to be elevated to the status of philander.

He was a rotten piece of shit.

Treason is a serious charge, Swallow.
Any evidence?

That you wanna swallow my cum? Yeah..that post.

Faggot.

Very good with word and a real bad picture. With over 9000 post in about 8 months it is a good bet you don't get asked out much which is good with your mouth the way it is.

I can't stomache both Rachael and that Lawerence O'Dumbass dude, the only two I can watch without getting a minor anyrism are Matthews and Schultz.

Weiner must stay!! He is golden!! GOLDEN!!!!!!
DachshundBag.JPG

:lol: That's excellent.

Did any of you catch Rachel Maddhamster last night? She opens her show with a clip of Mark Sanford explaining his affair to the press and then compares it to the Anthony Weiner Scandal as if it was the equivalent. In other words, when a Republican has an affair, it's just as bad as exposing your little winkee to young girls thru twitter. And on top of that,for the second night, all the evening MSNBC anchors spent most of their time again on the Small Wiener story and barley discussed any of the concerning issues of America. CHRIS MATTHEWS! HELLO? (like the McFly scene),,,,none of the MSNBC dodoheads brought up the 9.1% unemployment mess & high gas prices,,,all they did was bash all those running against President Bigbird.

You're lying, as usual.
Note for braindead leftists: A lie is NOT "anything a leftist doesn't like".

Go dig up the shows from the night in question and compare them to what IsFat says about them and then you'll see he was lying.

It is just unbelievable how warped you people are.

He sent a picture of his dick over the internets.

To you people that is worse than actually having sex.

Its worse than leaving the country and NOT telling the state you are governor of that you have left the country.

Do you understand what could have happened if there was a state emergency?

Your guys were diapers to their favolrite prostitute so they can poop their pants and be mommied while they are being fucked.

You do know a prostitute is illegal right?

Your guys get arrested for trying to suck a strangers cock in an airport bathroom. Its illegal.

Your guys try to fuck underage boys who are very far from home. Its illegal.

your guys go to prison for taking bribes. its illegal.

when will you people start caring more for your country than your party?

Last edited:

You're right. What Sanford did was much, much worse.

It is just unbelievable how warped you people are.

He sent a picture of his dick over the internets.

To you people that is worse than actually having sex.

Its worse than leaving the country and NOT telling the state you are governor of that you have left the country.

Do you understand what could have happened if there was a state emergency?

Your guys were diapers to their favolrite prostitute so they can poop their pants and be mommied while they are being fucked.

You do know a prostitute is illegal right?

Your guys get arrested for trying to suck a strangers cock in an airport bathroom. Its illegal.

Your guys try to fuck underage boys who are very far from home. Its illegal.

your guys go to prison for taking bribes. its illegal.

when will you people start caring more for your country than your party?
That's exactly what you're doing, when you ignore the crimes and ethical lapses of your party.

No one is really upset about Weiner's weiner photos. What's troubling is how much he lied about ot.

Apparently, you're okay with "your guys" lying.

That's exactly what you're doing, when you ignore the crimes and ethical lapses of your party.

No one is really upset about Weiner's weiner photos. What's troubling is how much he lied about ot.

Apparently, you're okay with "your guys" lying.

She has a double standard. If she was intellectually honest she'd be calling for the resignation of anyone who behaves this way regardless of party.

Forum List

Back