Race???

garyd

Dec 19, 2008
Oklahoma
Is it not now obvious that for the most part the only people who give a tinker's damn what color sking Obama has have a (D) after their names and there only interest is in trying to deflect and distract others from the utter collpase of the Obama coalition in just under 8 months...

I must disagree.

It IS racial.

But in many ways that are totally legitimate.

It's legitimate for whites like Joe Wilson to be pissed off that our new socialized medicine will essentially be a benefit for ILLEGAL Hispanics.

It's legitimate for whites, soon to be the MINORITY, to be pissed that they are now ruled by a black racist whose preacher screams "God damn America."

It's legitimate for whites to to be pissed about a black president who picks a "Wise Latina" to be on the Supreme Court who openly discriminates against whites like Frank Ricci.

Right about now, I don't really think Obama is the biggest problem facing whites. It's the stupid white conservatives who are so afraid of the "racist" label that they wet their pants at the suggestion of it. "I don't care that Obama's black..." Whatever. Who cares. EVERYONE says that.

I must disagree.

It IS racial.

But in many ways that are totally legitimate.

It's legitimate for whites like Joe Wilson to be pissed off that our new socialized medicine will essentially be a benefit for ILLEGAL Hispanics.

It's legitimate for whites, soon to be the MINORITY, to be pissed that they are now ruled by a black racist whose preacher screams "God damn America."

It's legitimate for whites to to be pissed about a black president who picks a "Wise Latina" to be on the Supreme Court who openly discriminates against whites like Frank Ricci.

Right about now, I don't really think Obama is the biggest problem facing whites. It's the stupid white conservatives who are so afraid of the "racist" label that they wet their pants at the suggestion of it. "I don't care that Obama's black..." Whatever. Who cares. EVERYONE says that.

Well said:clap2:

Bull shit. I don't care what color anyone is including either of you two dim wits. Biden would be doing the exact same horse crap if Obama died tomorrow. The only difference is that the left couldn't defend positions that are inerently indefensible by playing the damn race card.

By the way there is no such thing as a white race you ignorant tools andnever has been.

Forum List

Back