Race

I am curious how many thing will suddendly come up about race from the Fox/republican side between now and November. I believe this is the defense they are going to use to win support for November.

Lets start a list.

1. The black boogey man story about the new black panther party....all 6 of them. Because Fox says it is a story it is?
the issue is a bunch of thugs staged themselves outside a polling place with baseball bats and threatened folks they felt would vote the wrong way not to vote. The 0bama justice department vacated their convictions. 6 idiots shouldn't worry you. Six violent idiots who got away with voter intimidation should.
2. The NAACP mentioned to the tea party to call out the racists they know are there and to denounce them. Just denounce racism when they see it within their own ranks, and somehow this is a bad thing.
not quite. They called the tea party racist. And their the ones in the glass house these days.
3. Hannity is bringing up Rev. Wright again, and again all of a sudden.
the issue is that the lamestream media suppressed stories about the man on orders from the campaign. It should worry you that the press takes orders from politicians on what they should print.
4. This latest Fox, Breitbart lie to smear this black woman.
she said what she said. Is a direct quote from her a lie? The words were taken out of context, but bashing folks with words taken out of context is a normal liberal tactic. I fell sorry for the lady involved, as it was a very interesting and telling story, but she said what she said. It is interesting that you are just now coming to the understanding that half truth is wholly a lie.
Please add if I forgot anything that happened recently and please add as they happen until November. This is going to be a fun filled race ride.

Wait for it.

I think this site, fox, and the republican party are chock full of racist. Only stories of black on white racism, really!! Child please. I see potential for a backfire. Moderates should view them like the ghestapo

lol....coming from the proven racist

With the track record of the way blacks have run different parts of the world, why shouldn't people be a little weary?

Random tea party racism.

teabagger.n.word_.jpg

Anyone can see this on has been photo shopped, see the obvious card placed on the bottom of the sign.....

Those are free rallies, all you need is a DemocRat to show up with a sign, does not prove Crap.

To photoshop it's not necessary to paste anything physically.

I am curious how many thing will suddendly come up about race from the Fox/republican side between now and November. I believe this is the defense they are going to use to win support for November.

Lets start a list.

1. The black boogey man story about the new black panther party....all 6 of them. Because Fox says it is a story it is?
the issue is a bunch of thugs staged themselves outside a polling place with baseball bats and threatened folks they felt would vote the wrong way not to vote. The 0bama justice department vacated their convictions. 6 idiots shouldn't worry you. Six violent idiots who got away with voter intimidation should.
2. The NAACP mentioned to the tea party to call out the racists they know are there and to denounce them. Just denounce racism when they see it within their own ranks, and somehow this is a bad thing.
not quite. They called the tea party racist. And their the ones in the glass house these days. the issue is that the lamestream media suppressed stories about the man on orders from the campaign. It should worry you that the press takes orders from politicians on what they should print.
she said what she said. Is a direct quote from her a lie? The words were taken out of context, but bashing folks with words taken out of context is a normal liberal tactic. I fell sorry for the lady involved, as it was a very interesting and telling story, but she said what she said. It is interesting that you are just now coming to the understanding that half truth is wholly a lie.
Please add if I forgot anything that happened recently and please add as they happen until November. This is going to be a fun filled race ride.

Wait for it.

1. Who exactly did those six nuts intiminate to change a vote in west philly...? It was a black area, who exactly did they make change their vote...thats like saying those guys who showed up with GUNS at the tea bag rally intimated whites to vote republicans from now one. They didnt afttect anyone there either..

2. The NAACP did not call the tea bagger racist, they said for them to disassociate themselves with the racists who are in their party. Whats wrong with that?

3. You think the Breitbart thing was a simple "taking things out of context" issues? It was a blatant racist slant on what she was saying and you know it. If you think is was a simple thing as that, why did Breitbart just say last night, perhaps it wasn't the real farmers wife who was on tv defending her? You are actually defending fox and breitbart here? Wow.

Do you have any other comments I can respond too? I will be happy to expound.

Lets start a list.

Wait for it.

Plitical chick, thank you for this one...I will add it...

Now they are going after Mrs. Sherrod's husband of course..

Oh, no! Dr. Charles Sherrod goes after whitey!

http://www.usmessageboard.com/race-relations-racism/126359-oh-no-dr-charles-sherrod-goes-after-whitey.html

Last edited:
Zona your a jerk....90% of your posts have some comment about race ....but then thats the way you fucking FAR-Leftist are.....you give us this shit how "tolerant" you are.....but yet every fucking one of you Gonads would be in arms if the Brownie or the Blackie moved next door to ya....give us a break.....you might fool the new people here....but there are plenty here who are pretty wise to your bullshit.......

Zona your a jerk....90% of your posts have some comment about race ....but then thats the way you fucking FAR-Leftist are.....you give us this shit how "tolerant" you are.....but yet every fucking one of you Gonads would be in arms if the Brownie or the Blackie moved next door to ya....give us a break.....you might fool the new people here....but there are plenty here who are pretty wise to your bullshit.......

The guy to the left of me is black, the right is white, to his right is black, directly across the street is a black preacher, to his right is hispanic to his right is white. I love where I live. LOVE IT.

Dont project your bullshit on me.

The guy to the left of me is black, the right is white, to his right is black, directly across the street is a black preacher, to his right is hispanic to his right is white. I love where I live. LOVE IT.

yea...i guess on the Internet we can all say we live in a mixed neighborhood......you sound so Lilly fucking white when you post i have to put my shades on just to read the bullshit you post...give us a break Zona....i guy like you is scared of ANYONE who is darker than you.....

Lets start a list.

Wait for it.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/race-relations-racism/126359-oh-no-dr-charles-sherrod-goes-after-whitey.html

Oh....now add..

"Like all other Dems, Maxine is dedicated to the destruction of the USA"

Add Maxine Waters to the list.

Keep em coming boys..

So

Acorn
Van Jones
NAACP
Sherrod
Maxine

See a pattern?

yea...i guess on the Internet we can all say we live in a mixed neighborhood......you sound so Lilly fucking white when you post i have to put my shades on just to read the bullshit you post...give us a break Zona....i guy like you is scared of ANYONE who is darker than you.....

Fact checker...you do know I am black dont you? Wow, how wrong can you be about a person? By the way, I live in Glendale Arizona....near the new stadium. Do a demographic check on that area and come back here iwth your tail between your legs and say you are sorry, you are wrong.

Again, I love where I live.

Last edited:

Did you really just type that tripe? Really? Wow.

90% of my posts are about race?....you sir are a fucking liar. Period. In this thread of course its about race, because this thread is about race. Look at the title of the damn thread.

I am curious how many thing will suddenly come up about race from the Fox/republican side between now and November. I believe this is the defense they are going to use to win support for November.

Lets start a list.

Wait for it.

Oh....now add..

Keep em coming boys..

So

Acorn
Van Jones
NAACP
Sherrod
Maxine

See a pattern?

Well, its full on. Add Rangle and now Waters to the list.

Will add to this list as the next black person/group are attacked/accused.

RACISTS!!

Christ Almighty...

If it isn't Bush's fault, it's racist...

Bush, he was an idiot who almost got us back to another depression...and he lied about WMD's and got us into a war based on a lie (and then didnt put the cost of that war on the books)...but a racist, no. :lol:

90% of my posts are about race?....you sir are a fucking liar. Period. In this thread of course its about race, because this thread is about race. Look at the title of the damn thread.

Oh....now add..

Keep em coming boys..

So

Acorn
Van Jones
NAACP
Sherrod
Maxine

See a pattern?

Well, its full on. Add Rangle and now Waters to the list.

Will add to this list as the next black person/group are attacked/accused.

:eusa_eh:

um, you do realized they are being accused by their fellow dems....

doesn't comport with your bogus claim about repubs or foxnews

Fact checker...you do know I am black dont you? Wow, how wrong can you be about a person? By the way, I live in Glendale Arizona....near the new stadium. Do a demographic check on that area and come back here iwth your tail between your legs and say you are sorry, you are wrong.

Again, I love where I live.

if your Black Zona then im sure most blacks call you uncle tom......comparing your posts, to posters here that are also Black, like Bass for instance....your a white black guy then...he posts using words and Phrases like a Black guy....so does Up Town 52nd St. or whatever his handle is.....you.....:lol:

Forum List

Back