Race war...it's coming!

The race war is coming? Excellent. I look forward to the bigots of each side killing each other. Perhaps then the rest of us can live our lives without having to listen to evil morons.

Hopefully it won't be too long before the religious bigots wipe each other out too!

Hah!

So many like to convince themselves that it's only some crazy fringers who "hate". But even the bespectacled professor finds out that he, too, has some "hate" in his heart when the fit hits the shan.

Where do I say that I am beyond hatred? It is people like you who provide the opportunity for me to hate. You and your kind, whether white, black, yellow or brown, are part of the problem, not the solution. And if the day ever does come, those who shout the loudest will, of course, be at the back egging the others on...like all good cowards.

Right. But you wouldn't like whites if they were at the front, middle or back.

You just hate whites.

Big deal.

Our president hates whites. Our attorney general hates whites. Sonia Sotomayor hates whites. daveman even hates whites, and he claims to be one. Who fucking cares? You are not special.

Good. We'll win. We already see every day in the news that black people can't aim worth a shit. Plus, we own KFC. If we shut that down, their food supply is gone. We also own all the ammo manufacturing, so we can run them dry of ammo. And I'm sure all the discrimination lawsuits the past 30 years will influence the cops to pick our side. Bring on race war!!

Hah! I know... blacks would only last as long as the rounds of ammunition they currently have. Can you imagine a bunch of blacks all getting together and creating a forge or foundry for the manufacture of ammunition? Sorry, gang, XXXXXXX Edited just ain't like that. Physically, they are big and scary beasts, but it's the white man who have fire stick.

Um, your President is black and I am sure there are many white folks that would do whatever to get in his favor and in the favor of his friends. The concept of a race war never really made sense to me considering that whites are not really united. Don't feel bad, it is the same thing with blacks and latinos. Where you have one white guy saying fuck ******* and spics you have several white guys calling that guy a racist bigot. There is too much diversity even amongst races in America. I hate racist white Americans as much as I hate Latinos that love Mexico more than America. They can both die for all I care.

A race war is coming?

Now I've been hearing that since at least the early 70s.

And as some of you will no doubt recall, about 30 cities in the USA were in flames due to racial tension of the late 60s.

Still...no race war.

What makes you guys think one is more imminent now than then?

The Latino invasion?

If ou guys were serious about fixing the world to better suit you, you'd start a class war, not a race war.

It's your masters who have allowed the invasion of illegals into your land.

But that's just not on your radar, is it?

THAT I don't get.

Last edited:
Hah!

So many like to convince themselves that it's only some crazy fringers who "hate". But even the bespectacled professor finds out that he, too, has some "hate" in his heart when the fit hits the shan.

Where do I say that I am beyond hatred? It is people like you who provide the opportunity for me to hate. You and your kind, whether white, black, yellow or brown, are part of the problem, not the solution. And if the day ever does come, those who shout the loudest will, of course, be at the back egging the others on...like all good cowards.

Right. But you wouldn't like whites if they were at the front, middle or back.

You just hate whites.

Big deal.

Our president hates whites. Our attorney general hates whites. Sonia Sotomayor hates whites. daveman even hates whites, and he claims to be one. Who fucking cares? You are not special.

Not a word I would use much, but in your case...what a stupid racist **** you are. Oh and btw, I'm white and I don't hate whites...just fucking useless scum like you. Go back to the sewer where you belong you moronic piece of shit.

For those who identify themselves 1st along racial lines,...I'm sure this topic would make sense.
Wouldn't matter if they were black, white, red, green or purple.

But for those of us with better things to do other than seeing color first....It's assinine.

Thankfully, the rest of us who may be white or black or what-have-you, who ARE NOT motivated by race and/or do not engage in the practice of "color categorizing", can sit back and enjoy watching the "racially motivated" among us (white and black), go at each other, and thus eliminiate the problem entirely.

The are NO biblical scriptures upon which to base racism.
The are NO historical precedents that remain active in our society, upon which to base hate of another color.

Being racist is a choice.
Self-segregating is a choice.
They are learned-behaviors.

They can be 'un-learned'.

Basing hate of an entire color upon those who represent such color in the worst manner possible, is equal to saying: "because a vending-machine cheeseburger tastes like shit, I'll never eat another piece of meat again".

It's the "one bad apple" theory.
Learn it. Love it. Live it.

Forum List

Back