GW/Battleground Tracking 10/02 - 10/07 Obama +4

Gallup normally comes out at 1:00PM.

These polls are current as of today:

Rasmussen Tracking 10/05 - 10/07 Obama +6
Reuters/CSpan/Zogby Tracking 10/05 - 10/07 Obama +2
Hotline/FD Tracking 10/05 - 10/07 Obama +1
GW/Battleground Tracking 10/02 - 10/07 Obama +4

Gallup normally comes out at 1:00PM.

Whatever you need to get through the night son but this race/election ended last night as McCain looked like he was about to die

Last edited:
Rasmussen shows Obama at 51%. I don't understand what you mean by tightening?

Obama widens lead in national poll - CNN.com

It means his lead has lessened in each of these polls since yesterday.

Yesterday:

Rasmussen had Obama +8
Reuters/CSpan/Zogby Tracking had Obama +3
Hotline had Obama +3 down (down from +7 on 10/4)
Battleground had Obama +7

The only major poll that contradicts that the race is tightening is Gallup that has Obama now +11.

It means his lead has lessened in each of these polls since yesterday.

Yesterday:

Rasmussen had Obama +8
Reuters/CSpan/Zogby Tracking had Obama +3
Hotline had Obama +3 down (down from +7 on 10/4)
Battleground had Obama +7

The only major poll that contradicts that the race is tightening is Gallup that has Obama now +11.

three words: margin of error

Three more words: Never trust polls.

Damn things are always skewered to show what they want it to show, i.e. if you have more dems in your sample than republicans it naturally going to shift left.

Lies, Damn lies and statistics.

Last edited:
Everyone wants to think polls are the end-all-be-all confirmation. Sorry, kids, it's not. I'm surprised none of the libs have figured out that different polls show different results for the same thing. Weird, huh?

I bet the most painful transformation of becoming a liberal was when they stuck that needle in your heads and sucked out 3/4 of your brain.

Everyone wants to think polls are the end-all-be-all confirmation. Sorry, kids, it's not. I'm surprised none of the libs have figured out that different polls show different results for the same thing. Weird, huh?

I bet the most painful transformation of becoming a liberal was when they stuck that needle in your heads and sucked out 3/4 of your brain.

Please show me the poll that has mccain ahead.

RealClearPolitics - Election 2008 - General Election: McCain vs. Obama

What up Stoner, your right the polls dont mean shit but the look on the republicans faces last night and today sure tell the story. I have watched several Republicans throw Mccain under the bus for his performance last night. Scarborough basically conceded the election even though there is a long way to go. Doesnt look good, you guys better catch Bin Ladin or come up with some of that Republican bullshit or your in trouble.

All the polls said that Bush would lose the last election.

They're completely useless, except to get the media all hyped up.

Polls have all through history been the best indication of election fraud.

tin-foil-hat.jpg

Forum List

Back