Race riots in tel aviv

This is more of a rally against illegal immigration! Most can respect that. Israel is a tiny country that can not house the mass majority of African migrants that are flooding into Israel!

The Christian Sudanese have a country now (under a vicious assault by the genocidal Arab Sudanese), so they are not going to get slaugthered by their own government if they go back. What is the problem with sending them make. Eritia, Somolia and Chad are all hostile countries to Israel, none should be allowed to stay. They have allowed legal Ethopians immigrants for decades. Kenya is not in civil war so why shouldn't they be sent back?

This is an illegal immigration problem not a hate on the poor Africans!

Aren't some of these Africans refugees? specifically the Sudanese and Somalians? Some of those refugees may come from the Nuba Mountains in the Sudan which is under siege by Khartoum.

Can Jewish girls walk down safely in the streets of south Tel Aviv?

Can they?

Yes they can, but they need to take the same precautions any women would need to do in any country. Israel has problems with rape like all western countries (they report it so the stats are accurate), but it's mostly Jew on Jew and Arab on Arab crimes. However, homicide is very rare in Israel. It's homicide rate is one of the lowest in the entire world.

This is more of a rally against illegal immigration! Most can respect that. Israel is a tiny country that can not house the mass majority of African migrants that are flooding into Israel!

The Christian Sudanese have a country now (under a vicious assault by the genocidal Arab Sudanese), so they are not going to get slaugthered by their own government if they go back. What is the problem with sending them make. Eritia, Somolia and Chad are all hostile countries to Israel, none should be allowed to stay. They have allowed legal Ethopians immigrants for decades. Kenya is not in civil war so why shouldn't they be sent back?

Aren't some of these Africans refugees? specifically the Sudanese and Somalians? Some of those refugees may come from the Nuba Mountains in the Sudan which is under siege by Khartoum.

Some were getting refugee status, such as the Sudanese, since they were getting slaughtered. I think the Congonese get it also, but they are rare, since the travel is so far. Most from from Eriteria, Chad, Ethopia and Kenya, now which are war zones.

It doesn't have to do so much with African origins (although that does have some effect), but rather a the illegal immigration issues.

Look a country as big as ours can sustain Illegal immigrants, imagine what it does to a country the size of Israel!

Some were getting refugee status, such as the Sudanese, since they were getting slaughtered. I think the Congonese get it also, but they are rare, since the travel is so far. Most from from Eriteria, Chad, Ethopia and Kenya, now which are war zones.

It doesn't have to do so much with African origins (although that does have some effect), but rather a the illegal immigration issues.

Look a country as big as ours can sustain Illegal immigrants, imagine what it does to a country the size of Israel!

I can totally understand that, if they let the problem overwhelm them Israel can become an African majority country in a matter of decades.

I can totally understand that, if they let the problem overwhelm them Israel can become an African majority country in a matter of decades.

There is no threat of Africans becoming a majority or even out of the single digits in percents, rather it has to deal with every problem western countries (like the US) face when dealing with illegal immigrations:
(1) Crime: Illegal immigrants are typically poor, uneducated and come from bad circumstances that shape their morals. Whether one wants to face it or not, crime is higher amongst illegal immigrants, whether they be white, black, yellow, brown or green! (2) They take jobs: The common misconception is they take the shit jobs no one what like picking fruit, however, in the US only 3% of illegals work in the argicultural sector. Many work in high paying construction and manufacturing!
(3) Abuse the Social and Welfare System: Israel has free healthcare and education (come of the best in the world) and a very social programs. Poor illegal immigrants abuse these systems and stretch them to the limit.
(4) Stretch out Charities: Charities provide to them like they would natives.

Some illegals are beneficials, but as a whole they utterly hurt society and drain resources! It has nothing to do with them being black (Muslim would be a different story). I personally hope (and I hope many Israelis do also), that South Sudan becomes a flower in the middle of the desert. They desire it and have the resources to become a successful nation!

There is no threat of Africans becoming a majority or even out of the single digits in percents, rather it has to deal with every problem western countries (like the US) face when dealing with illegal immigrations:
(1) Crime: Illegal immigrants are typically poor, uneducated and come from bad circumstances that shape their morals. Whether one wants to face it or not, crime is higher amongst illegal immigrants, whether they be white, black, yellow, brown or green! (2) They take jobs: The common misconception is they take the shit jobs no one what like picking fruit, however, in the US only 3% of illegals work in the argicultural sector. Many work in high paying construction and manufacturing!
(3) Abuse the Social and Welfare System: Israel has free healthcare and education (come of the best in the world) and a very social programs. Poor illegal immigrants abuse these systems and stretch them to the limit.
(4) Stretch out Charities: Charities provide to them like they would natives.

Some illegals are beneficials, but as a whole they utterly hurt society and drain resources! It has nothing to do with them being black (Muslim would be a different story). I personally hope (and I hope many Israelis do also), that South Sudan becomes a flower in the middle of the desert. They desire it and have the resources to become a successful nation!

South Sudan has the resources to be a decent country someday however this war with Sudan is bringing them down, alot of countries want South Sudan to fail particularly the Muslim ones.

Yea, they dont want them African boys getting to friendly with their white wimmin

I'm not offended in the least, I think it's great, but you dont see the Israeli's protesting the presence of Black girls

Part of the point of the article is that this half is not being reported on by the controlled and filtered MSM in the U.S. and elsewhere...why?

This is state sponsored Hasbara, Israeli PR that wants to filter anything bad that happens in Israel out of the international public eye. PERCEPTION MANAGEMENT!

Mentally ill turd, how many african refugees have the arab muslim countries taken in?

as Israel wants to remain an exclusive Jewish state.

Make up your mind, idiot stormfront trash.

You want the jews out of your country, but you don't want them to have their own country.

Just admit you want them all dead, don't you fuckface scumbag?

Racism is rampant in Israel

It's far worse in arab muslim nations - a fact you'd know if you had a brain to record it in.

You obviously are an

You're a mentally ill jew-hating turd with no brains and less of a future.

I have other things to do.

Like another electro-shock therapy session? Please don't bother coming back here.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back