Race relations arguably worse in ‘Age of Obama’

The bigger the step forward, the harder the opposition wants to push 'em back.
I see precious little of either, forward or back.

You don't think that having a black President is a sign of progress for black people?

To racists, it's an unacceptable step out of their place.
What is unacceptable is that black America feels it is worse off than before.

Post racial America, my ass. Ask yourselves who has a problem with that concept.Failure begets failure,

I see precious little of either, forward or back.

You don't think that having a black President is a sign of progress for black people?

To racists, it's an unacceptable step out of their place.
What is unacceptable is that black America feels it is worse off than before.

Post racial America, my ass. Ask yourselves who has a problem with that concept.Failure begets failure,

I suggest what they are feeling is the pushback.

Racists of all stripes are going to have a problem with tolerance. That's the way it works.

For people who want Obama to "do something," two questions:

1. What exactly should he do?

and

2. Wouldn't that make him ripe for criticism that he is not President for all, but only for the black community?

Black President caused a major pushback with the racists. It was like a sign of the Apocalypse to them. I truly believe that's one reason for all those doomsday preppers out there.
You better believe it. The election of the Black POTUS shook the racists to their foundation. Memberships in the KKK and other hate groups skyrocketed. Gun sales went up as well. Sad thing is that their kids cant get enough of Black people. Must suck to be them.

well whites will be the minority what with all these wars they have started , more body bags coming home containing white bodies and all because some asshole said they were heros. Give me a break why fight and die to be called a hero .Just goes to show you how whitey thinks.

Black President caused a major pushback with the racists. It was like a sign of the Apocalypse to them. I truly believe that's one reason for all those doomsday preppers out there.
You better believe it. The election of the Black POTUS shook the racists to their foundation. Memberships in the KKK and other hate groups skyrocketed. Gun sales went up as well. Sad thing is that their kids cant get enough of Black people. Must suck to be them.

it motivated racists such as you

must suck to be you

well whites will be the minority what with all these wars they have started , more body bags coming home containing white bodies and all because some asshole said they were heros. Give me a break why fight and die to be called a hero .Just goes to show you how whitey thinks.

I'll wait, probably forever, for the "anti-racism" crowd to condemn this statement

Forum List

Back