Race matters: BLM, KKK, TPM, Alt Right Bolsheviks, etc.

White racist power is done. The demonstrations during the campaign demonstrated that.

Guffaw. All the "demonstrations" demonstrated was that Trump supporters have to work during the day and care for families at night.

White racist power is done. The demonstrations during the campaign demonstrated that.

Guffaw. All the "demonstrations" demonstrated was that Trump supporters have to work during the day and care for families at night.
Nah, you white racist wussies are just so . . . wussy.

stil
You can post until youre blue in the face. Whites as a group get threatened if Black people say anything positive about Black people. I think its insecurity. They feel they must be involved. If I say Black women are the most beautiful creation god ever made someone is sure to claim I hate white women.
The scariest person to them is a knigger with a library card.

how knigger gonna rob a store with a library card?

stil
You can post until youre blue in the face. Whites as a group get threatened if Black people say anything positive about Black people. I think its insecurity. They feel they must be involved. If I say Black women are the most beautiful creation god ever made someone is sure to claim I hate white women.
The scariest person to them is a knigger with a library card.

how knigger gonna rob a store with a library card?
How stupid are you?

Yet somehow all of America's non-whites are quaking in fear of internment over "white racist wussies."

If you're afraid of wussies, what does that make you?

The truth is that you have good reason to be afraid.

I personally have no desire for harm or even unfairness to befall the non-whites of America or the rest of the West.

I do have a desire for a white homeland.

And, on the way there, stuff could happen, you know.

There's a reason Hitler and the Nazis reverberate so powerfully. Much of it is exaggeration and propaganda, yes. But there's a kernel of truth. To wit: whites unified in a goal can get seriously fucking medieval.

And any "stuff [that] could happen" will surely be inflicted on the white nationalists by the minorities in concert with their white allies.

You saw what happened to the anti-Trump protesters at his rallies. The Trump people were told no more, they did more, and the left 'wussies' came out and pounded them into the street.

William, all you can do is post and imply nonsense: nothing more.

The truth is that you have good reason to be afraid.

I personally have no desire for harm or even unfairness to befall the non-whites of America or the rest of the West.

I do have a desire for a white homeland.

And, on the way there, stuff could happen, you know.

There's a reason Hitler and the Nazis reverberate so powerfully. Much of it is exaggeration and propaganda, yes. But there's a kernel of truth. To wit: whites unified in a goal can get seriously fucking medieval.
Without a doubt whites are the biggest threat to the human race. Good thing it takes millions of you to get up the nerve to do something when facing someone at least equally armed.

Forum List

Back