Race is an Illusion

Well, rather than wait for it, I suppose I need to at least post the linky for poor, retarded JB.

Human Genome Project Announces That "Race" Does Not Exist | NowPublic News Coverage

According to the U.S. Department of Energy Office of Science, Office of Biological and Environmental Research, Human Genome Program,

We had our mitocondrian dna mapped....found out some interesting ancestorial areas that I never knew we had. (BTW...mitocondrian is mother to mother to mother to mother, etc.)

I'd love to have this done bodecea. May I ask how your family came to be chosen to get mapped?

DNAPrint Genomics

Or she might have volunteered for The Human Family Tree (which built upon the research used for The Journey of Man)

I gave you this link before

Well, rather than wait for it, I suppose I need to at least post the linky for poor, retarded JB.

Human Genome Project Announces That "Race" Does Not Exist | NowPublic News Coverage

According to the U.S. Department of Energy Office of Science, Office of Biological and Environmental Research, Human Genome Program,

We had our mitocondrian dna mapped....found out some interesting ancestorial areas that I never knew we had. (BTW...mitocondrian is mother to mother to mother to mother, etc.)

I'd love to have this done bodecea. May I ask how your family came to be chosen to get mapped?

So it doesn't exist but you want it mapped?

JBeukema wrote:

I
gave you this link before

Dude, chill. I'm not as used to USMB as you are and the words you underline for emphasis look the same to me as the URLs this site yields when you link. That's a fancy new-fangeled thing to me and I'm just now answering my clue phone.

JBeukema wrote:

Are you the Devil Incarnate JB? I am NOT revisiting this. You have a POV and by God, I have uncovered it. LMAO.

I know I have genetic material that would tell me about my ancestors' migratory patterns if I had it all mapped.

I ALSO know that none of my genetic material is unique to me and all others who "look like me" and can never be found in any other humans.

Done. Finished. Finito.

Can we ever get back to the Op?

What in your opinion are the social implications of this new knowledge? ("New", as in my parents did not have it. Not "new", as in I heard it just now on talk radio.)

JBeukema wrote:

Are you the Devil Incarnate JB? I am NOT revisiting this. You have a POV and by God, I have uncovered it. LMAO.

I know I have genetic material that would tell me about my ancestors' migratory patterns if I had it all mapped.

I ALSO know that none of my genetic material is unique to me and all others who "look like me" and can never be found in any other humans.

Done. Finished. Finito.

Can we ever get back to the Op?

What in your opinion are the social implications of this new knowledge? ("New", as in my parents did not have it. Not "new", as in I heard it just now on talk radio.)

The absurd notions that poor, poor simple JB has about "race" have been widely accepted for thousands of years. Very much like The Flat Earth Theory, and the medical practice of bleeding flu sufferers, they won't be let go overnight.

Are you the Devil Incarnate JB?

No, I'm not the president.

If that were true, you couldn't use the alleles possessed by one group and not the other to map migratory patterns.

You've made two mutually exclusive assertions.

Forum List

Back