Race For Raqqa: Major US Escalation In Syria...

Dschrute3

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2016
More US meddling and war in the Middle East. Go figure?

US boots are on the ground in Syria. Nearly 1,000 to be exact. Not counting CIA or contractors. President Trump has ordered several hundred US Marines onto Syrian soil (without permission) to participate in the attack on Raqqa, and he has sent several dozen Army Rangers to Manbij to try to prevent US-backed forces and Turkish-backed forces from killing each other instead of killing ISIS. The Russians have also sent troops to Manbij...

Race For Raqqa: Major US Escalation In Syria

US boots are on the ground in Syria. Nearly 1,000 to be exact. Not counting CIA or contractors. President Trump has ordered several hundred US Marines onto Syrian soil (without permission) to participate in the attack on Raqqa, and he has sent several dozen Army Rangers to Manbij to try to prevent US-backed forces and Turkish-backed forces from killing each other instead of killing ISIS. The Russians have also sent troops to Manbij...

/---- James Taylor was busy and couldn't go over and sing to the terrorists so we had to send in the Marines.

/---- James Taylor was busy and couldn't go over and sing to the terrorists so we had to send in the Marines.

More meddling and war. It's gonna come back to really bite us at some point.

Glad Russia has troops there. Iran needs to send some as well...the US troops need to be outnumbered in case they decided to get power hungry orders to take over Syria or depose Assad. We ALL know that's what this is about.

Glad Russia has troops there. Iran needs to send some as well...the US troops need to be outnumbered in case they decided to get power hungry orders to take over Syria or depose Assad. We ALL know that's what this is about.

I think the partitioning of Syria is already underway. The US/West is now invading and occupying portions of Syria. I don't see them leaving anytime soon. When the US invades, it stays. That's the history. I mean the US is still in Japan, South Korea, Philippines, Germany, Iraq, Afghanistan, and so on.

I'm guessing Syria will now be split up as half of the country being controlled by the US/West, and the other half controlled by Assad/Russia/Iran. It doesn't have much to do with ISIS. It's a Chess Match. The Western Globalist Elites are staking their claim to Syria. It's just like what happened in Ukraine.

I think the partitioning of Syria is already underway. The US/West is now invading and occupying portions of Syria. I don't see them leaving anytime soon. When the US invades, it stays. That's the history. I mean the US is still in Japan, South Korea, Philippines, Germany, Iraq, Afghanistan, and so on.

I'm guessing Syria will now be split up as half of the country being controlled by the US/West, and the other half controlled by Assad/Russia/Iran. It doesn't have much to do with ISIS. It's a Chess Match. The Western Globalist Elites are staking their claim to Syria. It's just like what happened in Ukraine.

If history is any indicator at all, yup. Our economic colonialist empire is in the expansion phase, still. Probably will stay on this trajectory until it falls; our version of "capitalism" can never be satisfied.

If history is any indicator at all, yup. Our economic colonialist empire is in the expansion phase, still. Probably will stay on this trajectory until it falls; our version of "capitalism" can never be satisfied.

Yeah, we're clearly in an 'Empire-Building' phase. It's exactly what our Founding Fathers warned about. All Empires fall. And they usually collapse from within.

All these wars around the world are costing us bigtime. And we're already $20 Trillion in Debt. I see this 'Permanent War' agenda being ended only by way of internal collapse. It's sad, but i do believe that's what it's gonna take to end Permanent War.

Forum List

Back