Race Differences In Tipping: Questions And Answers For The Restaurant Industry

Is this the nonsense you tell yourself to excuse being cheap? Black people are awful tippers, and I know this from working in bars. Most wont leave any tip whatsoever, let alone a small tip. This is yet another clear indicator of the inferiority of black culture. You guys are really shameful. Please start fixing your problems, we would all appreciate it. Thanks.
Only a low brow culture would complain about people tipping. Direct your anger where it belongs....the owners that are too cheap to pay their employees livable wages. Once you realize this you will stop thinking other people should pay for the business owners lack of morals.
Hilarious justification. Our service industry relies on the tips. You don't like it, make your own damn food and pour your own beer.

If you work in an industry that relies on tips then you should make sure you earn a tip. You don't get a tip just because you work in the service industry. You get a tip because you provided a above average experience, were helpful, or engaging. Only sheep adhere to dumb customs like paying people money the business owner should be paying them. If I don't like it I simply don't give a tip. If you don't like that sue me.
I totally agree. You were making justifications in general that you don't like the process of tipping so I responded to that. No one deserves a tip, they are supposed to earn it.

I wasn't saying I don't like tipping in general. Were did you get that?
I must have misunderstood the post of yours I quoted.

Only a low brow culture would complain about people tipping. Direct your anger where it belongs....the owners that are too cheap to pay their employees livable wages. Once you realize this you will stop thinking other people should pay for the business owners lack of morals.
Hilarious justification. Our service industry relies on the tips. You don't like it, make your own damn food and pour your own beer.

If you work in an industry that relies on tips then you should make sure you earn a tip. You don't get a tip just because you work in the service industry. You get a tip because you provided a above average experience, were helpful, or engaging. Only sheep adhere to dumb customs like paying people money the business owner should be paying them. If I don't like it I simply don't give a tip. If you don't like that sue me.
I totally agree. You were making justifications in general that you don't like the process of tipping so I responded to that. No one deserves a tip, they are supposed to earn it.

I wasn't saying I don't like tipping in general. Were did you get that?
I must have misunderstood the post of yours I quoted.
I guess I can see where you may have gotten that impression if you didn't read my earlier comments.

So do you tip or not?
In one post you say you tip only when the service is good then you go on this rant where you say "Once you realize this you will stop thinking other people should pay for the business owners lack of morals" which pretty much implies you do not tip.

You must be illiterate if you cant figure that out from my post Its simple. You provide great service you get a great tip. You provide average service you get a average tip. You provide bad service you get nada.

One of the boards biggest racists and perpetual victim speaks:and says "Only sheep adhere to dumb customs like paying people money the business owner should be paying them." and then says "Once you realize this you will stop thinking other people should pay for the business owners lack of morals" . At the same time he claims he is a big tipper for those who provide excellent service for him. Seems like diametrically opposing points of view from the same person which sounds like BS to me.

So do you tip or not?
In one post you say you tip only when the service is good then you go on this rant where you say "Once you realize this you will stop thinking other people should pay for the business owners lack of morals" which pretty much implies you do not tip.

You must be illiterate if you cant figure that out from my post Its simple. You provide great service you get a great tip. You provide average service you get a average tip. You provide bad service you get nada.

One of the boards biggest racists and perpetual victim speaks:and says "Only sheep adhere to dumb customs like paying people money the business owner should be paying them." and then says "Once you realize this you will stop thinking other people should pay for the business owners lack of morals" . At the same time he claims he is a big tipper for those who provide excellent service for him. Seems like diametrically opposing points of view from the same person which sounds like BS to me.

Only a retard would assume that. Thanks for admitting you are indeed a retard.

It's safe to say you're in the "bad tipper" category. No surprise there!

Its safe to say you are dumb if you think I should pay for someone giving me poor service in addition to helping the establishment keep stiffing their workers. If they paid the help what they were worth then this would be a pointless issue.
Is this the nonsense you tell yourself to excuse being cheap? Black people are awful tippers, and I know this from working in bars. Most wont leave any tip whatsoever, let alone a small tip. This is yet another clear indicator of the inferiority of black culture. You guys are really shameful. Please start fixing your problems, we would all appreciate it. Thanks.
It isnt about the employers. The IRS taxes servers based on a universally recognized tip percentage, so when black people dont tip, it actually costs the server money. Your culture is awful. Fix your shit man.

Hazards of working in the service industry. If that's your only source of income then you are stupid for depending on others to pay for what the business owner should be paying. Your culture is stupid. Get mad at the tax people and the employers or get a new job.
My culture split the atom. We are HIGHLY intelligent and industrious.

Even if the service isn't that great I still give 25%. Shoot, anyone can have a bad day. I am not likely to return though.

Its safe to say you are dumb if you think I should pay for someone giving me poor service in addition to helping the establishment keep stiffing their workers. If they paid the help what they were worth then this would be a pointless issue.
It isnt about the employers. The IRS taxes servers based on a universally recognized tip percentage, so when black people dont tip, it actually costs the server money. Your culture is awful. Fix your shit man.

Hazards of working in the service industry. If that's your only source of income then you are stupid for depending on others to pay for what the business owner should be paying. Your culture is stupid. Get mad at the tax people and the employers or get a new job.
My culture split the atom. We are HIGHLY intelligent and industrious.

Your culture didnt split the atom. You specifically are not intelligent nor industrious. Stop trying to take credit for something you had nothing to do with. Your culture is stupid if you think I should pay someones wages over and above the price of the food I consume and they gave me crappy service. Let me know when they make a law that says I have to tip.

Even if the service isn't that great I still give 25%. Shoot, anyone can have a bad day. I am not likely to return though.

Personally I think paying 25% for crappy service is about one of the dumbest things you can do. If you have a crappy day stay home from your job which is about 99% customer service.

It's safe to say you're in the "bad tipper" category. No surprise there!

Well that's just it. Your kind thinks everyone delivers bad service thus giving you reason not to tip.

What is a waitress worth?

If my kind thought that then no one would get tips dummy. By and large most people I encounter get a tip. There are some excellent waiters and waitresses at the places I go. However, you must be fool to think I am going to tip someone that gives me poor service. What kind of a moron are you that pays for bad service?

First of all, I don't believe you tip well even for excellent service. Secondly, I believe you will find fault in any service to justify a poultry tip.
Not concerned with what you convicts think. I dont justify what I do to or for anyone. i do it and if you have a problem with it that's your issue.

Not asking for justification. Not asking for anything. I'm telling you that you aren't fooling anyone. You are a bad tipper and that's just the way it is.

BTW dumbass.

con·vict
noun \
: a person who has been found guilty of a crime and sent to prison

I'm not in prison. HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Well that's just it. Your kind thinks everyone delivers bad service thus giving you reason not to tip.

If my kind thought that then no one would get tips dummy. By and large most people I encounter get a tip. There are some excellent waiters and waitresses at the places I go. However, you must be fool to think I am going to tip someone that gives me poor service. What kind of a moron are you that pays for bad service?

First of all, I don't believe you tip well even for excellent service. Secondly, I believe you will find fault in any service to justify a poultry tip.
Not concerned with what you convicts think. I dont justify what I do to or for anyone. i do it and if you have a problem with it that's your issue.

Not asking for justification. Not asking for anything. I'm telling you that you aren't fooling anyone. You are a bad tipper and that's just the way it is.

BTW dumbass.

con·vict
noun \

i dont say you asked for justification. You told me what you believe. I dont care what convicts believe. To top it off you are a racist white boy. Go shave your body hair you monkey.

BTW dumbass.

con·vict
noun \

So you got out. You're an ex-con that likes shooting stray dogs.

Tipping has everything to do with service, socio-economic condition and culture.... and not color. The whole conversation frustrates the human condition.

Tipping has everything to do with service, socio-economic condition and culture.... and not color. The whole conversation frustrates the human condition.
Agreed, and black "culture" is fucking cheap and shitty. I mean for fuck sake man, not only does that culture commit a crazy amount of crime and misery, not only do they have dead beat dads, domestic abuse, lying and stealing, not only are they uneducated drop outs, not only are they a bunch of racist flash mobs attacking white people, they also cant fucking tip? Jesus Christ that culture fucking sucks.

Come on black people, just join us white people and be like us, then you wont have these problems and everyone will get along just fine.

BTW dumbass.

con·vict
noun \

I take no enjoyment out of killing any animal, but I will not hesitate to kill a feral dog to protect my livestock.

Yes I was released on parole over thirty years ago, I have since been granted a pardon and had my records expunged. I'm sorry that you aren't intelligent enough to understand what "expunged" means. Maybe you can find a teenage neighbor kid to explain it to you.

BTW dumbass.

con·vict
noun \

I take no enjoyment out of killing any animal, but I will not hesitate to kill a feral dog to protect my livestock.

Yes I was released on parole over thirty years ago, I have since been granted a pardon and had my records expunged. I'm sorry that you aren't intelligent enough to understand what "expunged" means. Maybe you can find a teenage neighbor kid to explain it to you.

You bragged about shooting stray dogs like you were a big man for doing it pussy. You dont really expect me to believe you were pardoned do you? No need to lie about it. Dont try so hard to convince me.

None of my neighbors kids have any dealing with the law except the little white boy that got arrested for shoplifting. Sorry but everyone is not a convict like you.

BTW dumbass.

con·vict
noun \

You bragged about shooting stray dogs like you were a big man for doing it pussy. You dont really expect me to believe you were pardoned do you? No need to lie about it. Dont try so hard to convince me.

None of my neighbors kids have any dealing with the law except the little white boy that got arrested for shoplifting. Sorry but everyone is not a convict like you.

Bragged? No. Was honest? Yes.

I don't care what the fuck you believe. You just a pimple on the ass of life.

As if I believe you live in a white neighborhood.

New Topics

Forum List

Back