Race Card in Our Culture...Political Horse Crap

Begs for proof he knows he will not accept. Classic libtard move.

Well, then, just admit you can't... I'm good with that.

I'm still waiting for the conservative guy who was accused of racism where it was totally unfounded. Conservative ideas of enlightenment is 'I haven't said the N-word in weeks".
Hey, some of my best friends are negroes and they don’t mind when I call them the N Word

I'm still waiting for the conservative guy who was accused of racism where it was totally unfounded. Conservative ideas of enlightenment is 'I haven't said the N-word in weeks".
Cowards afraid of a word are useless pos.

The fossil record doesn't show otherwise. We can do radiocarbon dating on dinosaur fossils. If they were 65 million years old, then there would be no C-14 left to measure.

Uh, no, we don't radiocarbon Dinosaur fossils, dummy.

https://www.quora.com/How-are-people-able-to-determine-the-age-of-dinosaurs

Another ad hominem attack and it means you lost. One is still able to radiocarbon dinosaur fossils as it still has C-14 left. We also find soft tissue. Your atheist scientists can't even date the actual sedimentary rock layer in order to get the fossil. How stupid is that?

It's not just fossils, but coal and diamonds that are suppose to be hundreds of millions of years old can be dated with radiocarbon dating. Everyone knows radiocarbon dating is more accurate.

Another ad hominem attack and it means you lost. One is still able to radiocarbon dinosaur fossils as it still has C-14 left.

Um, no, trying to discuss science with you that you clearly don't understand is kind of useless.

I suggest you get a few books on fossilization written by actual scientists, not guys who believe in Talking Snakes, and then come back, and we can have a conversation.

Hey, some of my best friends are negroes and they don’t mind when I call them the N Word

And I am black and will say that you need to stop doing so.

I hope you were being sarcastic.

Blacks say ****** a thousand times a day.

Blacks say ****** a thousand times a day.

Which 'blacks'?

Another ad hominem attack and it means you lost. One is still able to radiocarbon dinosaur fossils as it still has C-14 left.

Um, no, trying to discuss science with you that you clearly don't understand is kind of useless.

I suggest you get a few books on fossilization written by actual scientists, not guys who believe in Talking Snakes, and then come back, and we can have a conversation.

It means you can't explain why there is still C-14 left in fossils. You can't explain why there is still soft tissue and blood cells found in dino fossils. It means they aren't millions of years old. I can't help it if the secular/atheist scientists made this extinction story up and many people believe it as science. The giant killer asteroid that wiped out the dinosaurs was 300,000 years too early lol. The asteroid didn't make them go extinct. None of your fairy tales are real as nothing is observable. Nothing can be backed up by empirical science and the scientific method. We have no ancient drawings of feathered dinosaurs. We have no legends of dinosaurs shrinking and becoming birds. We have historical records in art and culture of humans living with dinosaurs though. We have sighting of dinosaurs being alive today. We still have coelacanth which was claimed to have been killed with the dinosaurs.

Forum List

Back