race baiting, tolerance & oppression vs the real world

The ONLY place I CONSTANTLY hear about whitey is here on usmb and bsnbs. Why is that? Almost every issue of "race" is carelessly tossed about by the left....why? Are you so inept when it comes to the real issues that face our nation that this is your default comeback?

Then there is the oppression accusation. Women, blacks, gays, Mexicans....basically everyone but whitey.

Then there is the issue of tolerance. Liberals brag about tolerating and being inclusive of everyone. But tolerating abhorrent behavior is hardly something to brag about when you shun moral behavior.

All I read about it threads of white people complaining about being suppressed because of affirmative action.

Most of the threads are white people complaining about what they perceive as reverse discrimination, whilst in the next sentence saying here is no racism anymore.....at least not coming from the white perspective.

Precisely. All that bitching and whining. And refusal to accept no responsibility for anything....not even that which is of their own making.

today's Democratic Party is more in sync with "the party of Lincoln", than today's Republican Party, which is decidedly "intolerant" and "non-inclusive". ..

False conclusions like this are how you mark yourself as a far left democrat.

WTF? What is that supposed to mean? .

Exactly what it says. Go ask an adult to explain it for you if it's too complicated.

I'm asking. Are you not an adult, or are you unable to explain it? Better yet, don't worry about it. It's nothing that I'm interested in pursuing.

What a surprise. You have more than established by now that honesty and reality are certainly not things you have any interest in, dimwit.

No I did not...you asked for an explanation of "white privilege". I gave it to you, and you rejected it, out-of-hand. And it isn't necessarily so, that blacks don't succeed due to white privilege, nor that all whites succeed because of it. The crux was that you admitted that it exists, and that you "potentially" benefit from it. And I don't profess to know you, therefore, I couldn't possibly say whether you have succeeded or not. Whereas, through my postings, certain forum members know all there is to know about me. Hogwash.
My postings here, are but a snippet, a "slice", of who I am as a complex being.

I did not, in fact, ask for an explanation of White Privilege. I did not, in fact, admit that I "potentialy" benefit from it. I did, in fact, ask if you thought I was inferior to you based on your previous post. You did, in fact, say that you thought anyone who was white who has not reached what would be called a successful position in life has to be considered ignorant, possessed of poor comprehension, and lacking in skill, talent, and intelligence to have not "taken advantage" of the system.

To be clear. I do not believe in your mythical White Privilege. I have never been benefited in any way because my skin is white.

The global elite use racism to divide and conquer groups. Clans have existed since the beginning. Whites vs. whites and Indians vs. Indians wars have always been around. The elite just want to divide countries so they can bring in their businesses.
Or beat people down into classes (equality gone mad as promoted by them & their cronies), just so they can pick and choose who they want later for their cheap labor forces or to exploit it all to their liking. "No Man Shall Rise Above And Beyond Another' is their corporate mantra or way of thinking in their new world, so they truly love the issue between the whites and the blacks that has gone on in this nation for ever and a day now, because they convientantly use it to drag everyone down into the same pits with their greedy little hands. Never let a good crisis go to waste eh? Well with them it's never let a great nation seperating issue go to waste, as they are there to fill the vaccum created by such an issue every time & to exploit it everytime.

America is to empower it's citizens, not exploit them or use them or destroy them, but look what has since taken place here or is taking place here.

Last edited:
The ONLY place I CONSTANTLY hear about whitey is here on usmb and bsnbs. Why is that? Almost every issue of "race" is carelessly tossed about by the left....why? Are you so inept when it comes to the real issues that face our nation that this is your default comeback?

Then there is the oppression accusation. Women, blacks, gays, Mexicans....basically everyone but whitey.

Then there is the issue of tolerance. Liberals brag about tolerating and being inclusive of everyone. But tolerating abhorrent behavior is hardly something to brag about when you shun moral behavior.

All I read about it threads of white people complaining about being suppressed because of affirmative action.

Most of the threads are white people complaining about what they perceive as reverse discrimination, whilst in the next sentence saying here is no racism anymore.....at least not coming from the white perspective.

Precisely. All that bitching and whining. And refusal to accept no responsibility for anything....not even that which is of their own making.
Hey dick head...Nobody on planet Earth that I know of has ever owned a slave, has ever oppressed a black person, never broke up a black family by telling the father of the children he had to leave his home, etc ad nauseum...
So if you ,drifter and closed caption want to carry on this conversation regarding your perceived existence of black victimology, do it on your own time among yourselves. Quite frankly, no one else is interested in your problems.

So now you're getting it. Good. An awakening.

No I did not...you asked for an explanation of "white privilege". I gave it to you, and you rejected it, out-of-hand. And it isn't necessarily so, that blacks don't succeed due to white privilege, nor that all whites succeed because of it. The crux was that you admitted that it exists, and that you "potentially" benefit from it. And I don't profess to know you, therefore, I couldn't possibly say whether you have succeeded or not. Whereas, through my postings, certain forum members know all there is to know about me. Hogwash.

I did not, in fact, ask for an explanation of White Privilege. I did not, in fact, admit that I "potentialy" benefit from it. I did, in fact, ask if you thought I was inferior to you based on your previous post. You did, in fact, say that you thought anyone who was white who has not reached what would be called a successful position in life has to be considered ignorant, possessed of poor comprehension, and lacking in skill, talent, and intelligence to have not "taken advantage" of the system.

To be clear. I do not believe in your mythical White Privilege. I have never been benefited in any way because my skin is white.

Well, that's clear. You haven't benefited because perhaps you're one of the very ones that is too stupid to utilize white privilege, as evidenced by your inability to spell simple words.

Hey dick head...Nobody on planet Earth that I know of has ever owned a slave, has ever oppressed a black person, never broke up a black family by telling the father of the children he had to leave his home, etc ad nauseum...
So if you ,drifter and closed caption want to carry on this conversation regarding your perceived existence of black victimology, do it on your own time among yourselves. Quite frankly, no one else is interested in your problems.
LOL....I'd get a rabies shot, if I were you. LOL.

Well, that's clear. You haven't benefited because perhaps you're one of the very ones that is too stupid to utilize white privilege, as evidenced by your inability to spell simple words.

Congratulations Poet you found a spelling error. There is of course no such thing as a typo. Please pat yourself on the back for being the only person on the planet never to make such an error.

And once again you are condescendingly calling me "stupid."

Wait, first you said it didnt exist. Now it does exist except theres a good reason for it. Blacks receive more time for the same crime. Go ahead and explain away that shit. Make up your mind. First it's not happening, then it is but for good reasons, next when you find out its not for good reasons you'll revert back to blaming the minorities, like blaming the wife for getting a black eye.:cuckoo:

I said, and I thought it was plain, that it existed in the minds of liberals and blacks.

You claim blacks get worse sentences than whites for the same crime. Do they also have the same criminal history? Do they both have the same access to adequate council?

If you can show that the two are exact in every aspect then your claim would hold water.

Read the article and you tell me
And I can cite an example of where statistics used incorrectly or created with important factors excluded can be used to further a political agenda.
Here it is...
There was a series of articles in the local paper here called "Driving While Black"...The writers set out to prove beyond a doubt that black drivers were stopped at a ( I love this convenient term) disproportionate rate than other racial groups.
The writers took samplings of arrests, the blanket term for issuance of a citation, and concluded that blacks were more likely to be stopped than members of other races.
Now, after the articles were printed, there were studies done independent of the police dept by an investigative reporter for one of the tv stations. That report discovered that the samplings used in the newspaper story were in parts of the city where members of minority races made up the vast majority of the residents. In other words, of course more blacks were stopped because more blacks lived there. The error was made in that the writers of the newspaper article took the stops and rated the percentage of the stops versus the entire population of the city!
The conclusion was that the newspaper had a story based on the complaints of black motorists and the editors decided to run with it. The writers were going to get their story no matter what. They in effect created news.
The TV station looked at the types of citations written. One might expect these were the typical hassle type stops for tail lights or head lights not operating or those little lights at the license plate, etc. No. Most of the traffic stops for black drivers were for moving violations that according to law would result in points on the license. Real stuff.
BTW, now that most police agencies have video and audio capability on the cars, the idea of Driving While Black is never mentioned any longer. Why? because there is a video record of every stop. The camera starts recording audio and video as soon as the officer turns on the blue lights. This system cannot be bypassed or disabled by the officer.

I'd like to see this study, Grand Wizard.

Dallas Police Stop Blacks at Disproportionately High Rates Traffic Stop Data Show Dallas Observer

ACLU report Black drivers get pulled over more often than white drivers - Omaha.com Crime Courts

Blacks Latinos disproportionately pulled over by SDPD data shows FOX5 San Diego San Diego news weather traffic sports from KSWB

Study Boston police target blacks disproportionately - CNN.com

thereisnospoon

Last edited:
I dont care how many studies he proves wrong. If its not the study that we are linking and you dont have examples of it being wrong. That tired game of screaming bias, wrong, incorrect etc without proof is just bullshit.

Anyone can stand over someone and scream "that COULD be a lie" but proving it is another story.

He wants you to believe that thousands of studies over decades all are lying and HE, only HE knows the proper way of conducting studies despite having done not one in his life

Did anyone ever consider that blacks are disproportionately stopped for violations because they commit more violations?
They are charged with murder 6 times as often as whites even thought they are outnumbered by whites 6:1 because they commit roughly the same number of murders over all.
Why would traffic infractions be any different?

Did anyone ever consider that blacks are disproportionately stopped for violations because they commit more violations?

Yeah when jaywalking is treated as a crime when blacks do it....its kinda easy how blacks would have more violations.

They are charged with murder 6 times as often as whites even thought they are outnumbered by whites 6:1 because they commit roughly the same number of murders over all.

Because people are individuals and individuals are innocent until proven guilty. Amazing how you describe discrimination like its no big deal but thats white people for you. They never see the bad in discrimination because they are always on the giving end of it.

Yeah when jaywalking is treated as a crime when blacks do it....its kinda easy how blacks would have more violations.

Because people are individuals and individuals are innocent until proven guilty. Amazing how you describe discrimination like its no big deal but thats white people for you. They never see the bad in discrimination because they are always on the giving end of it.
Discrimination????? Arresting someone for a crime is discrimination now?

Discrimination????? Arresting someone for a crime is discrimination now?

Lets see what you said...You claimed stopping people who did nothing wrong as being ok because other people who are not them commit crimes.

Seek help stupid

Please point out where I said that.

Why? You arent even denying it! LOL
Nowhere did I say it was proper to harass black people because of their skin color. Police have a job to do. If they stop more blacks, it's because blacks are committing more crimes.
Please point out the hidden code in my responses that indicates I meant differently. I don't understand racebaiterese.

Forum List

Back