Race Baiting/Race Complaining threads

The burden of proof is on you to demonstrate your claim....You've been making the claim the burden of proof is on you..

Hey stupid it's YOUR claim, the burden of proof is on you.

First off, this thread is about Race Baiting and Complaints from racists such as yourself who complain about blacks all day and pitch that "the white man is the victim" mantra. I have not once brought up anything about proving anything, you did. I only followed your lead when you decide to say "you deny facts" when this thread isn't about fact checking about anything. Alas you deflect...Typical of cowards such as yourself.

I haven't complained about blacks. I presented facts.

And yes you presented numbers that you pulled out of your ass and when challenged on those numbers you resorted back to your old ignorant self.

And yes you do deny the glaring facts.

And now you're resorting to the old "let's call names 'cause I just got owned" tactic.

I pity you.

Ok just so you guys know, Lonestar posted from this link here:

Criminal Justice Fact Sheet | NAACP

What Lonestar failed to mention was the following statistics:

Drug Sentencing Disparities

About 14 million Whites and 2.6 million African Americans report using an illicit drug
5 times as many Whites are using drugs as African Americans, yet African Americans are sent to prison for drug offenses at 10 times the rate of Whites
African Americans represent 12% of the total population of drug users, but 38% of those arrested for drug offenses, and 59% of those in state prison for a drug offense.

Aristotle: Regarding this fact, as you can see from the NAACP report majority of African-American in prison are in for drug related offenses not violent ones.

African Americans serve virtually as much time in prison for a drug offense (58.7 months) as whites do for a violent offense (61.7 months). (Sentencing Project)

According to Americanprogress.org

"According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, one in three black men can expect to go to prison in their lifetime. Individuals of color have a disproportionate number of encounters with law enforcement, indicating that racial profiling continues to be a problem. A report by the Department of Justice found that blacks and Hispanics were approximately three times more likely to be searched during a traffic stop than white motorists. African Americans were twice as likely to be arrested and almost four times as likely to experience the use of force during encounters with the police."

Sounds fair? I've been stopped and search before by Police coming home from school, and even though I was walking with a UCLA backpack, it made no difference.

Furthermore it states:

"Once convicted, black offenders receive longer sentences compared to white offenders. The U.S. Sentencing Commission stated that in the federal system black offenders receive sentences that are 10 percent longer than white offenders for the same crimes. The Sentencing Project reports that African Americans are 21 percent more likely to receive mandatory-minimum sentences than white defendants and are 20 percent more like to be sentenced to prison."

I'll finally end this response with the following:

"Theses racial disparities have deprived people of color of their most basic civil rights, making criminal-justice reform the civil rights issue of our time. Through mass imprisonment and the overrepresentation of individuals of color within the criminal justice and prison system, people of color have experienced an adverse impact on themselves and on their communities from barriers to reintegrating into society to engaging in the democratic process. Eliminating the racial disparities inherent to our nation’s criminal-justice policies and practices must be at the heart of a renewed, refocused, and reenergized movement for racial justice in America."

As you can see the legal system is biased to people of color. Remember these are non-violent offenses, which are polar opposite of the constant rabble about "blacks being violent."

That proves what?

Blacks are incarcerated at a higher rate.

Thanks for solidifying my point.

Shows how ignorant you are, since I highlighted the important bold points for you.....You decided to use a link on an NAACP website, which I used to refute your claim. It highlights the unfair judgments imposed on African Americans. Read the bold points...You're a grown man I don't need to translate basic english for you.

BTW it proves nothing about your point.....Notice the last quote, and to help you out I'll put it in bold for you.

"Theses racial disparities have deprived people of color of their most basic civil rights, making criminal-justice reform the civil rights issue of our time. Through mass imprisonment and the overrepresentation of individuals of color within the criminal justice and prison system, people of color have experienced an adverse impact on themselves and on their communities from barriers to reintegrating into society to engaging in the democratic process. Eliminating the racial disparities inherent to our nation’s criminal-justice policies and practices must be at the heart of a renewed, refocused, and reenergized movement for racial justice in America."

This is from the link you submitted BTW

Yes I used that link because it supports my claim and you have reinforced it ...twice.

Fact is blacks commit a lot of crimes and they get caught and they probably do get stiffer sentences. But what you fail to understand is why? There are a lot of factors that decide the sentences given such as criminal history, nature of the offense....etc.

That proves what?

Blacks are incarcerated at a higher rate.

Thanks for solidifying my point.

Shows how ignorant you are, since I highlighted the important bold points for you.....You decided to use a link on an NAACP website, which I used to refute your claim. It highlights the unfair judgments imposed on African Americans. Read the bold points...You're a grown man I don't need to translate basic english for you.

BTW it proves nothing about your point.....Notice the last quote, and to help you out I'll put it in bold for you.

This is from the link you submitted BTW

Yes I used that link because it supports my claim and you have reinforced it ...twice.

Fact is blacks commit a lot of crimes and they get caught and they probably do get stiffer sentences. But what you fail to understand is why? There are a lot of factors that decide the sentences given such as criminal history, nature of the offense....etc.

Look, go make a thread about debating statistics.....

Since this is about race baiting which you've done....

I'm amazed at how the admin let's these racists run amok. There's some seriously demented folks on here.

Because in my opinion "the powers that be" do not care as this is USMB land of the free home of the cowardice.

Forum List

Back