Race Baiting .. .. .. .. as a subscribing member .. .. ..

I think the true "dogmatists" are the ones insisting, against all evidence, that races are equal. Research -- from the most detailed of DNA analysis to everyday observations of human behavior -- demonstrates that races are inherently different. Whites and Asians clearly outdo blacks in the IQ category, for instance. Black and Hispanic crime is so disproportional to their share of the population that "racism" cannot possibly explain the entirety of the difference. Yet the insistence on "equality" has become a quasi-religion, and heretics are met with fury.

Which IQ tests? Stanford Binet? Wechsler? Culture Fair, which include spatial, and pattern recognition?

The classic, Stanford Binet, but other intelligence tests, as well. I don't know of "culture fair", but I suspect that's not scientific. In the Bell Curve, they do a review of all the studies. In Why Race Matters, the author says the patterns have been consistent since IQ testing started on a mass scale, back in WWI.

It always amuses me that WNs like you always leave out the inconvenient fact that Jews score the highest of all, and are among the lowest when it comes to crime rates.

It puts a giant hole in your superiority complex.

I wonder if anyone ever measured the IQs of WNs. I have encountered some of the dumbest, inbred, flawed people in the world in the WN community.

Last edited:
I presume that this place exists to encourage overt racists to speak their minds.

Very few other boards I've seen would tolerate the level of ugliness that this place basically celebrates.

I think there is some benefit to allowing racists to speak their peace openly so their words can be debunked/challenged openly.

But, I admit that watching the race baiters circle jerk each other gets old, particularly given their low intelligence.

I presume that this place exists to encourage overt racists to speak their minds.

Very few other boards I've seen would tolerate the level of ugliness that this place basically celebrates.

You must not get around much. :lol:

I mean, we've elected a black president. You'd think that would signal some kind of watershed moment on race in America, a sign we're all equal now. But just the opposite has happened: we're more racially hostile than ever before.

Only in your imagination.

The White Nationalist community was of two minds when Obama was elected. One part believed that Obama would be such a horrible president that white people would finally wake up and realize once and for all that blacks are inferior. White people would then all become WNs overnight, kumbaya.

But most of us who hate Obama hate him for the content of his character. He makes us hate liberals.

The other part of the WN community believed it was just another step on the downward spiral to the end of America. There is a large faction of the WN community which has mentally surrendered and just spends its days bitching and moaning about the decline of the white race.

Both parts of the whole, though, spend a great deal of time in seeking news items to confirm their biases. And there are news organizations which enjoy promoting that outlook. So you have a little help illogically augmenting your belief that "we're more racially hostile than ever before."

A quick scan of headlines from 1965 through 1968 would show you the error of that opinion.

You live in an upside down world. Race relations are ever improving in America. But of course, as someone who hates all non-whites, the idea of other whites getting along with non-whites is not your idea of improvement. That blacks are more free and more accepted today than they were even 30 years ago is not your idea of advancement, either.

So people like you are constantly posting news stories to each other about the latest crime committed by a black person to reinforce your skewed world view. And you tell yourselves that race relations are worse than ever before. A view which is manifestly laughable to any sane person.

Last edited:
I think the true "dogmatists" are the ones insisting, against all evidence, that races are equal. Research -- from the most detailed of DNA analysis to everyday observations of human behavior -- demonstrates that races are inherently different. Whites and Asians clearly outdo blacks in the IQ category, for instance. Black and Hispanic crime is so disproportional to their share of the population that "racism" cannot possibly explain the entirety of the difference. Yet the insistence on "equality" has become a quasi-religion, and heretics are met with fury.

Which IQ tests? Stanford Binet? Wechsler? Culture Fair, which include spatial, and pattern recognition?

The classic, Stanford Binet, but other intelligence tests, as well. I don't know of "culture fair", but I suspect that's not scientific. In the Bell Curve, they do a review of all the studies. In Why Race Matters, the author says the patterns have been consistent since IQ testing started on a mass scale, back in WWI.
The Bell Curve is a bit moldy. :D

Forum List

Back