Race Baiting .. .. .. .. as a subscribing member .. .. ..

how do you balance freedom of speech etc with not becoming a mini stormfront?

It annoys me when a forum reaches a point where a bunch of people are whining for the moderators to do something about a troll infestation because those same people don't have enough self-control. "Waaaaaah! I can't stop feeding the trolls..."

Racists, Nazis and other brands of bigots are the dullest knives in the drawer. After dealing with them for a while, they can be smelled from a mile away and seen where they are going before they even get there. They are extremely easy to trounce in a debate. We're talking about some of the stupidest, most backward, boneheads out there.

Critical thinking, requiring evidence for claims, and recognizing and identifying logical fallacies are all you need to bring attention to the ignorant nature of your basic dogmatist.

But if you aren't having any fun playing with the little animals, there is always the Ignore function.

Wow. How insightful.

Racists, Nazis and other brands of bigots are the dullest knives in the drawer. After dealing with them for a while, they can be smelled from a mile away and seen where they are going before they even get there. They are extremely easy to trounce in a debate. We're talking about some of the stupidest, most backward, boneheads out there.

Critical thinking, requiring evidence for claims, and recognizing and identifying logical fallacies are all you need to bring attention to the ignorant nature of your basic dogmatist.

I think the true "dogmatists" are the ones insisting, against all evidence, that races are equal. Research -- from the most detailed of DNA analysis to everyday observations of human behavior -- demonstrates that races are inherently different. Whites and Asians clearly outdo blacks in the IQ category, for instance. Black and Hispanic crime is so disproportional to their share of the population that "racism" cannot possibly explain the entirety of the difference. Yet the insistence on "equality" has become a quasi-religion, and heretics are met with fury.

Then why have we taken over your America.

I think the true "dogmatists" are the ones insisting, against all evidence, that races are equal. Research -- from the most detailed of DNA analysis to everyday observations of human behavior -- demonstrates that races are inherently different. Whites and Asians clearly outdo blacks in the IQ category, for instance. Black and Hispanic crime is so disproportional to their share of the population that "racism" cannot possibly explain the entirety of the difference. Yet the insistence on "equality" has become a quasi-religion, and heretics are met with fury.

Which IQ tests? Stanford Binet? Wechsler? Culture Fair, which include spatial, and pattern recognition?

The classic, Stanford Binet, but other intelligence tests, as well. I don't know of "culture fair", but I suspect that's not scientific. In the Bell Curve, they do a review of all the studies. In Why Race Matters, the author says the patterns have been consistent since IQ testing started on a mass scale, back in WWI.

Which IQ tests? Stanford Binet? Wechsler? Culture Fair, which include spatial, and pattern recognition?

The classic, Stanford Binet, but other intelligence tests, as well. I don't know of "culture fair", but I suspect that's not scientific. In the Bell Curve, they do a review of all the studies. In Why Race Matters, the author says the patterns have been consistent since IQ testing started on a mass scale, back in WWI.

Your point is valid. However, Whites should not feel that they are exclusive members of a master race. First, intelligence tests show that Whites score above Blacks but below Asians. Second, while one race may score higher than another, there is substantial overlap. This means that there are many Blacks who are superior to many Whites even though the average scores for Blacks may be less than the average score for Whites.

Race and intelligence - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

When I judge a man I do not compare the average intelligence of his race to the average intelligence of my own. I judge him for what he is as an individual because that is the only meaningful measurement.

When I say that Blacks commit disproportionately more crimes than Whites, I am merely reciting the truth and the truth is completely devoid of racism. However, if I assume a Black person to be a criminal because of this statistic, then I become a racist. Likewise, if I assert that Blacks as a group score lower than Whites as a group in intelligence tests, I am merely relating a fact. However, if I assume I am smarter than another man simply because I am White and he is Black, then I am a racist and a fool.

Did a "university professor" seriously just source Wikipedia? Really?

Don't get me wrong, they're a decent starting point for accurate information, but its pretty universally frowned upon.
And not that I disagree, but...
How about, I dunno, Bradley Schiller's The Economics of Poverty and Discrimination? Pearson - Economics of Poverty and Discrimination, The, 10/E - Bradley R Schiller Schiller talks about how the Osage Indians improved IQ scores (although he also introduces others who make a decent case that the testing is flawed and therefore inconclusive) when their economic health (and thus their nutrition, physical health, and mental health) improved.
Economic insecurity perpetuates distraction, poor test scores, and poverty, not lower IQ.

Many apologies, professor. I mixed you up with BP. :redface:

Last edited:
I look at who is race bating here and it sickens me. There are legitimate arguments to be made regarding race, but baiting with racial prejudices and fears advances no reasonable or civil discussion. The comity of the board as a whole is being threatened.

please, if you care about USMB or rational and reasonable debate and discussion, refrain from entering threads that are clearly hurting the site while advancing nothing but ignorance, fears, and hatred.

No names .. .. .. just please, think about it.

:cool:
dD

It's the leftist fucks who race bait...

They're the ones obsessed with race.

I think the true "dogmatists" are the ones insisting, against all evidence, that races are equal.

Yeah, yeah, everyone knows you are a stupid shit, loser. Take your pathetic little act back to stormfront where it belongs.

I presume that this place exists to encourage overt racists to speak their minds.

Very few other boards I've seen would tolerate the level of ugliness that this place basically celebrates.

When I say that Blacks commit disproportionately more crimes than Whites, I am merely reciting the truth and the truth is completely devoid of racism. However, if I assume a Black person to be a criminal because of this statistic, then I become a racist.

But you'd agree that assuming a black person is MORE LIKELY to be a criminal keeps you in the realm of math.

One of the huge problems of the multiracial society is that there is a demand for equality of outcomes. All indications are that we'll never have this across racial groups, as the data you cite suggest (and yes, Asians are in fact more successful than whites, a phenomenon directly related to IQ). So the tension is never-ending: blacks remain bitter and angry, whites are blamed wrongly, policies are demanded to "solve" the problem, it never ends.

I mean, we've elected a black president. You'd think that would signal some kind of watershed moment on race in America, a sign we're all equal now. But just the opposite has happened: we're more racially hostile than ever before.

You can dismiss me all you want, but I think I predict accurately when I say this problem isn't going to improve. It's only going to get worse until we "man up" and think of alternative approaches.

It's a real problem. People die over this shit. Not just all the white victims (who never get press), but also the Trayvon Martins and the victims of the Cherokee men in Oklahoma.

I propose getting smart about the problem and moving toward racial separation.

Last edited:
I propose you take your bullshit back to stormfront where you come from and where it can be properly ignored by real human beings, you fucking loser.

A key point from her work are important to note here about this move to racialize the census in a new way by “Confed Southern Am’s.” Although it would be easy to place these neo-Confederates in a group with other white supremacist groups, McPherson cautions that this is too simplistic and facile. In contrast to other white southern groups may affiliate themselves with a “Lost Cause” ideology that characterize blacks as racial Others who are either loyal ex-slaves who benefited from plantation life or a dangerous ‘cancer,’ the neo-confederates focus almost exclusively on whiteness, albeit a whiteness that is naturalized and taken-for-granted (McPherson, 2003, p.110).

I look at who is race bating here and it sickens me. There are legitimate arguments to be made regarding race, but baiting with racial prejudices and fears advances no reasonable or civil discussion. The comity of the board as a whole is being threatened.

please, if you care about USMB or rational and reasonable debate and discussion, refrain from entering threads that are clearly hurting the site while advancing nothing but ignorance, fears, and hatred.

No names .. .. .. just please, think about it.

:cool:
dD

It's the leftist fucks who race bait...

They're the ones obsessed with race.

I didn't know that leftist fucks were southern whites?

:eusa_shifty:

http://www.racismreview.com/blog/20...erate-southern-whites-want-separate-category/

There is a push among some southern whites in the U.S. for a separate category on the census. The Southern Legal Resource Center is calling on self-proclaimed “Confederates” to declare their heritage when they are counted in the 2010 Census.

A SEPARATE RACIAL CATEGORY? SOUNDS LIKE SOUTHERN WHITES ARE CONSUMED BY RACE

Last edited:
I propose you take your bullshit back to stormfront where you come from and where it can be properly ignored by real human beings, you fucking loser.

Did you notice my join date?

Did you notice yours?

I'll be here.

You'll be gone.

You're a fucking hypocrite as well as a loser and a coward. There are non-white people here on this forum. If you really believe in your fantasy of separation you should go back to the rock you crawled out from under where you can find the homogeneous environment you long for (as well as other 'homo' things you long for, no doubt).

Forum List

Back