Race Baiter's Plan Foiled By Police Camera

[

I'm going to go out on a limb here. I'm black and I recall the case of Goetz, from what I recall I think he was attacked by four men on a subway and shot all four, but unlike Zimmerman he did not have the option of walking away, and wasn't looking for trouble, but trouble came looking for him, which is a totally different situation.

Well, you'd be going out on a very long limb. the men didn't attack Goetz. They asked him if he had five dollars for them, and he responded, "I have five dollars for each of you." He then shot all four of them, with a gun he just happened to be carrying illegally.

And then he shot one of them lying on the ground and crippled him for life.

You sure are naive.

There would be no perception problems if every emergency worker were required to wear recording devices. And not some cam that catches a wall. Right on their heads so you see and hear everything they do.

Seriously? The fireman should be happy the cops are looking after the fire station.
What if there had actually been a robbery in progress and the fire fighter walked into it with his two kids?
The cop did his job in a very professional manner and apologized for the mix up,what the hell else is he supposed to do?
You just had to find a racist angle didn't you?

Do you really think he'd have pulled a gun on a white man with two white children?
Yes.

I find this story difficult to believe. Black children with a father? Right...
You generalize often?

Statistics are pretty damning in this regard: black males impregnate and walk. That's just what they DO.
Not all of them. To say so is ridiculous and generalizing.
I guess the cynicism flew over your head.
It didn't seem scornful at all. Perhaps you meant to say sarcasm.
But you're right...I missed it either way.

Forum List

Back