Race Baiter's Plan Foiled By Police Camera

You are doing that thing again, Mac. Trying to intimidate others into responding to an event. Very PC of you, loser-boy. Thought you would have learned your lesson in the 9-11 thread. Guess not.

Looks like we have an honest to goodness case of race baiting! Fortunately, we have the body cam audio. The firefighter and his kids embellished the facts in an apparent attempt to gain sympathy or impugn the Oakland PD. A public apology is in order. The Oakland PD and the officer in question have been slandered. Legal recourse may be available to them. I'd like to hear the apology.

Now...the OP is chock full of "if's" and fantasy about Sharpton and Obama. Basically, the OP is doing exactly what the firefighter did. I wonder if the OP.....or Mac realizes that? Tsk.....tsk....tsk.

So.......what's the next outrage?
Fortunately, we have a body cam?

And if we didn't?

Hey, the guy's just trying to leverage the current pathetic state of affairs in America.

The predictable manifestation of the divisive culture the Left has created.

Not the first time, I'm sure, nor the last.

No comments from the PC Police yet, I notice.

Here we go with this lame crap.

"Lame", yet you folks always get so defensive.

Maybe not so "lame".

Hiya Mac.

You haven't commented on the fact that several lefty's have joined this discussion and have condemned the actions of the firefighter. What gives?
Well, because there was a body cam, anyone NOT condemning the firefighter would look silly.

Where was the "lets not jump to any conclusions" in regard to the Brown case?

Anyone really believe the cop wouldn't have followed the exact same procedure if the guy and kids were white or something else?

The guy said he worked there but cops are lied to by suspects all the time, so he checked out the guy's ID just like he'd been trained to do and that ended the three of them being considered suspects.

Case closed. Unless of course the phony reverends Al and Jesse want to get involved and stir things up with a spate of lies once again.

Okay, I watched both tapes, just not seeing what the big discrepency is.

The cop did draw down on a man and two kids.
Did he have his weapon drawn?

You really can't tell from that tape. In fact, the camera is aimed at the wall for about half of it.

The only thing that struck me is that they claimed the cop didn't apologize but he clearly did after he ascertained their identity.
And all appeared to be fine with the firefighter.

Yes, I can see that.

But imagine you are that firefighter. You get home. Adreniline calms down, and you realize, shit, that cop came maybe that close to maybe shooting me and one of my kids because I just happened to be black at the wrong time and place. I think that's the issue here. That police often assume blacks are perpetrators until proven otherwise.

So I can see where the firefighter should have been a little upset.

Seriously? The fireman should be happy the cops are looking after the fire station.
What if there had actually been a robbery in progress and the fire fighter walked into it with his two kids?
The cop did his job in a very professional manner and apologized for the mix up,what the hell else is he supposed to do?
You just had to find a racist angle didn't you?

Did he have his weapon drawn?

You really can't tell from that tape. In fact, the camera is aimed at the wall for about half of it.

The only thing that struck me is that they claimed the cop didn't apologize but he clearly did after he ascertained their identity.

Interesting, you said that the police officer "did draw down on a man and two kids" yet now admit you don't know if he did or not. Why do you do that?

I'm saying you can't tell from the tape. The gun isn't in frame.

The three people who had a gun aimed at them said he did and the police haven't denied he did.

Frankly, this thread was presented as the people involved made "race baiting claims" (in short, they didn't like having a gun aimed at his kids, and neither would you.)

But it's okay to draw a gun on them. They're black.

You're full of shit. The fire fighter clearly said the officer didnt draw his weapon.
Fucken race baiter....

What I get out of this thread? Body cameras are good...they protect everybody.

Yep...and they expose lying assholes like the fire fighter.
And they will eventually expose abuses in the Police Departments. Win-win. All police forces should be required to wear them don't you agree?

I'm all for em. Although I question the cost. Here in Houston they claimed it would cost 8 million to equip our officers with cameras. Thats around $2,400 per cop.
I realize there are other costs besides the cameras,but that sounds a little steep.

What that fire fighter did was despicable,especially in front of his kids.
I'm sure glad that cop had a camera or that racist asshole might have cost him his job.

He did not do it "because they view black males as a threat" as the firefighter claimed. The cop was completely professional.

The cop also apologized several times once he established the firefighter was who he claimed to be, completely contradicting the news report.

Last edited:
You are doing that thing again, Mac. Trying to intimidate others into responding to an event. Very PC of you, loser-boy. Thought you would have learned your lesson in the 9-11 thread. Guess not.

Looks like we have an honest to goodness case of race baiting! Fortunately, we have the body cam audio. The firefighter and his kids embellished the facts in an apparent attempt to gain sympathy or impugn the Oakland PD. A public apology is in order. The Oakland PD and the officer in question have been slandered. Legal recourse may be available to them. I'd like to hear the apology.

Now...the OP is chock full of "if's" and fantasy about Sharpton and Obama. Basically, the OP is doing exactly what the firefighter did. I wonder if the OP.....or Mac realizes that? Tsk.....tsk....tsk.

Fortunately, we have a body cam?

And if we didn't?

Not much. The cop would have had to defend himself against the claim that he wasn't fair. If it went to so e sort of legal end... He'd have a day in court. Not good that it happened....but not the end of days, either.

Hey, the guy's just trying to leverage the current pathetic state of affairs in America.

The predictable manifestation of the divisive culture the Left has created.

Not the first time, I'm sure, nor the last.

No comments from the PC Police yet, I notice.

Here we go with this lame crap.

"Lame", yet you folks always get so defensive.

Maybe not so "lame".

Hiya Mac.

You haven't commented on the fact that several lefty's have joined this discussion and have condemned the actions of the firefighter. What gives?
Well, because there was a body cam, anyone NOT condemning the firefighter would look silly.

Where was the "lets not jump to any conclusions" in regard to the Brown case?

All over the place. You missed it.

Excuse me, but Sharpton and Obama have a history of speaking out on these things before facts are in. So, they didn't put their feet in their mouths this time because a cop's body camera foiled this right away. Considering the past reactions from the left, it's reasonable to assume that the firefighter would have had the usual people by his side as he impugned the police dept over bullying and racism.

Is there a reason to believe Sharpton wouldn't have gone on his usual soapbox over this?

Forum List

Back