Race Appropriation?

Reparations? How can blacks pay back all the lives of whites that died to free them? This is over 150 years ago. Reparations for ex slaves 150 years hence? Well, on the other hand, how much do former slaves owe the union for freeing them? I am not an economist. But Frank Regan would say, we are even Steven.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights...
Until this lie is overturned, we are not even Steven.
Until such time as ALL are equal, we are not even Steven.

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using Tapatalk
not a lie
If all men are equal, as it states in the Constitution, why were slaves considered three fifths of a person?

Three-Fifths Compromise - Wikipedia

The article states:

"However, since slaves could not vote, leaders in slave states would thus have the benefit of increased representation in the House and the Electoral College."

Slavery was abolished in 1865, fully twelve years before the Compromise was reached. There were no slave states at that time.

Oops, I was thinking 1887 rather than 1787 stated in the article. My mistake.

Last edited:
Reparations? How can blacks pay back all the lives of whites that died to free them? This is over 150 years ago. Reparations for ex slaves 150 years hence? Well, on the other hand, how much do former slaves owe the union for freeing them? I am not an economist. But Frank Regan would say, we are even Steven.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights...

not a lie
If all men are equal, as it states in the Constitution, why were slaves considered three fifths of a person?

Sadly, they were not considered men

Da fuk is that shit?

Zac Efron's new dreadlocks spark charges of cultural appropriation: 'This is so racially insensitive'

So...whites can't have dreadlocks now? Since when is a hair style for a certain race??? And, if its such a fucking no no....then all blacks that straighten their kinky hair need to fucking stop that shit and wear it kinky!!!

If we could time travel 100 years into the future the dumb left wingers will be still complaining about the same BS. They will NEVER be happy.

Another sad excuse used for white victimization. Whites like you want to badmouth black culture for your entire miserable loser racist lives than wonder why there will be blacks talking about whites wearing hairstyles normally worn in the culture you bad mouth.
Well colored folks like you and Alfred Sharpton routinely badmouth white culture, so why does Sharpton conk his hair free of kinks so it’s nice and straight like a white person? Don’t he be appropriating, no wha um sayin’?
IM2 probably refuses to date or maybe even marry a black woman that has brillo hair.

Da fuk is that shit?

Zac Efron's new dreadlocks spark charges of cultural appropriation: 'This is so racially insensitive'

So...whites can't have dreadlocks now? Since when is a hair style for a certain race??? And, if its such a fucking no no....then all blacks that straighten their kinky hair need to fucking stop that shit and wear it kinky!!!
Blacks should stop going to prom. Thats white people shit
Asians should stop wearing jeans. Thats white people shit.
All other races should stop driving cars. Thats white people shit.
Stupid ass bedwetters...

Da fuk is that shit?

Stupid ass bedwetters...
You should stop breathing. Seriously.

Da fuk is that shit?

Stupid ass bedwetters...
You should stop breathing. Seriously.

Yes, braids are cultural appropriation but other races doing "white people shit" isnt.
Fucking hypocritical LOONS
Next you fucking racists will be saying black eyes peas are cultural appropriation
Fuck you

11gj8sn.jpg

Larry Elder: Fatherless Families Are No. 1 Problem in America, Not Racism

2hob9sh.jpg

Another sad excuse used for white victimization. Whites like you want to badmouth black culture for your entire miserable loser racist lives than wonder why there will be blacks talking about whites wearing hairstyles normally worn in the culture you bad mouth.
Well colored folks like you and Alfred Sharpton routinely badmouth white culture, so why does Sharpton conk his hair free of kinks so it’s nice and straight like a white person? Don’t he be appropriating, no wha um sayin’?
IM2 probably refuses to date or maybe even marry a black woman that has brillo hair.

His dating any kind of woman is very likely not an issue, if you know what I mean.

Black people should ignore whites on stuff like this. Whites always copy us after first mocking whatever they want to copy. They mocked our bodies but now they pay millions of dollars in plastic surgery to look like us. They mock our fashion but now the suburbs are filled with whites trying to emulate the same styles. Millions of white women want our genetics so I take it as a compliment to be honest.

Da fuk is that shit?

Smoking weed is also rasta cultural appropriation.
Dreds Originated With The Holy Men In India

Black people should ignore whites on stuff like this. Whites always copy us after first mocking whatever they want to copy. They mocked our bodies but now they pay millions of dollars in plastic surgery to look like us. They mock our fashion but now the suburbs are filled with whites trying to emulate the same styles. Millions of white women want our genetics so I take it as a compliment to be honest.
Who has had plastic surgery?

History and Origin of Dreads | Knotty Boy

How bout we just get over it. Lottsa people have had dread locks going way beyond the Marley days. Can we say that wherever people have gotten up out of the wrong side of bed there have been dreadlocks (there must be a lot of dreadlocks around here) People all over the world have had hair for centuries and have tried to braid it in one form or another. Yeah, get over it.
Is it race appropriation to do Yoga? yeah, maybe

It was black victimization that started the whole thing. I.E., whining about culture appropriation because some white dude had the racist temerity to wear dreadlocks.

By the way, for those who don't understand the distinction, dreadlocks are not a product of black culture, they are a product of Jamaican culture made popular by Bob Marley. But it appears they actually have their origins in ancient India.
Actually ancient monks in India wore dreadlocks.

not a lie

Because, sadly, they werent considered men.

It was black victimization that started the whole thing. I.E., whining about culture appropriation because some white dude had the racist temerity to wear dreadlocks.

By the way, for those who don't understand the distinction, dreadlocks are not a product of black culture, they are a product of Jamaican culture made popular by Bob Marley. But it appears they actually have their origins in ancient India.
Actually ancient monks in India wore dreadlocks.

Ancient Egyptians apparently sometimes had dreadlocks. From what I've read, while it's possible the style was first in India, the oldest example found is from ancient Egypt.

People should be happy to able to have the freedom of choice, be it hairstyles, clothes, etc. Whites invented Levi jeans, every race wears Levi jeans. Life is too short to be so petty.

Forum List

Back