Rabbit Trails

Wolfmoon I never said that. I said you sound like a white supremacist

Why because I believe that the United States of America is a sovereign nation and should stay one. I believe our ports and borders should be protected against invading foreign illegal alien criminals. The only people who don’t believe that are the relatives and lovers of the criminal illegal aliens. Or the big corporations who like to hire cheap labor. I am a true American through and through and I will fight for justice for those who can’t fight for themselves. I’ll fight anyone who tries to take my country for granted and hurts her citizens. Obviously you don’t share the same values.

There is justice done for criminals. Wolfmoon and I share the same values as well that we should protect our borders. But you're posts are all directed at Mexicans, Muslims, Jews, and blacks. So...c'mon man

There is justice done for criminals. Wolfmoon and I share the same values as well that we should protect our borders. But you're posts are all directed at Mexicans, Muslims, Jews, and blacks. So...c'mon man

You're a lying sack of poo!

Last edited:
I see....can't respond to my post other than something about a joke? Yeah, you made my point also, Plasma.

why? you deflected to old talking points. the same talking points you tards have been dragging around for four years.....

boring...

Just because you can't debate the facts, don't go with your drivel about them being "old talking points". What has held true the last 4 years still holds true today. They must be true because Obama isn't running on his record.
In '08 he stated how to win an election when you can't run on your own record....he's telling us this, yet you seem to be in utter denial.

If you don't have a record to run on, then you paint your opponent as someone people should run from. You make a big election about small things.-Obama

WOW! He's doing a textbook campaign of what he stated 4 years ago, Plasma.

Aliinsky would be proud, Obama has been very good at this.

Page 117 of Rules for Radicals

"An organizer must stir up dissatisfaction and discontent... He must create a mechanism that can drain off the underlying guilt for having accepted the previous situation for so long a time. Out of this mechanism, a new community organization arises....
"The job then is getting the people to move, to act, to participate; in short, to develop and harness the necessary power to effectively conflict with the prevailing patterns and change them. When those prominent in the status quo turn and label you an 'agitator' they are completely correct, for that is, in one word, your function—to agitate to the point of conflict." p.117

You mean, like ...

Widdow Mittens is a gud widdow boy and should not have to give the same info that every other prez candidate gives?

You're nuts.

In fact, a whole bunch of you are just delusional. You want Obama's SCHOOL records??? But, you're willing to take a known vulture capitalist, known corrupt governor, known tax thief at his very questionable "word" about his very secretive past.

And, if a D told us that he was gonna make it all better but refused to say how, if a D refused to give up the tax returns that every other candidate did, if a D sneaked around like Mittens and Ryan do and always have, that would be okay with you?

Mittens has been telling the very same lies for more than 8 years. Just because you fools are eager to swallow doesn't mean the rest of us are.

Simmer down peewee, your check will be here at the first of the month and you can get stoned again.

What's with all the "rabbit trails" the liberals have set up in this election cycle?
With Mitt's tan, Mitt's taxes, Mitt's wealth, ect......the middle east is rising up against America, debt is out of control as is the deficit, budgets are nothing more than something in the history books. Unemployment has been sustained at over 8% for the longest time since WWII. We are coming up to a huge tax increase at the first of the year because of a healthcare system that most don't seem to want. We have a president who seems to be hell bent on dividing America like I haven't seen in my lifetime. Never lived up to his uniter, not a divider rhetoric from 2008.
But, let's talk about the rabbit trails with the tax returns and tans, that's what is important to most Americans. :rolleyes:

Obama has nothing good to say for himself.. He's failed.. So all he can do is smear Romney.

:lmao:

butt backwards... as always.

Forum List

Back