Rabbi Israel Meir Lau: We must all work together to fight our common enemies

Lipush

Gold Member
Apr 11, 2012
Where the wild things are
Since haters brought earlier the words of a Rabbi saying one thing, it will be only fair to show another point of view, now, would it not?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cA6BxtzMxE]Rabbi Lau 1 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FuLLLR5ZOms]Rabbi Lau 2 - YouTube[/ame]

Since haters brought earlier the words of a Rabbi saying one thing, it will be only fair to show another point of view, now, would it not?

Rabbi Lau 1 - YouTube

Rabbi Lau 2 - YouTube

I had seen this already.

It is interesting that the first thing he says is that if there is a conflict between truth and peace, the truth should be shoved aside to favor peace.

I always thought that the truth was a prerequisite to finding peace.

Rabbi Lau 1 - YouTube

Rabbi Lau 2 - YouTube

I had seen this already.

It is interesting that the first thing he says is that if there is a conflict between truth and peace, the truth should be shoved aside to favor peace.

Take a simple example from life.

When there is a couple who feel their marriage is at stake, and both sides feel they are right about what they say, if each of them sticks to their truth only (their own truth in this case), they may well be right, but they forsake their marriage, and their children, if they have any.

Wouldn't it be better to leave "truth" outside to bring the family peace back?

I guess that's one of the cases when truth is pushed aside.

Because truth is like justice. One can see a truth that the other disagree with or see it differently. It still doesn't make it a lie. Question is, at times, what's better on a specific situation, and what is the result which will bring the less damage.

Rabbi Lau 1 - YouTube

Rabbi Lau 2 - YouTube

I had seen this already.

When there is a couple who feel their marriage is at stake, and both sides feel they are right about what they say, if each of them sticks to their truth only (their own truth in this case), they may well be right, but they forsake their marriage, and their children, if they have any.

Because truth is like justice. One can see a truth that the other disagree with or see it differently. It still doesn't make it a lie. Question is, at times, what's better on a specific situation, and what is the result which will bring the less damage.

If you are not going to use the truth to bring peace then whose lies are going to be used?

I had seen this already.

If you are not going to use the truth to bring peace then whose lies are going to be used?

Peace could be talked of not through lies, but through accepting the truth WITH THE UNDERSTANDING that peace is more important than dry facts.

Peace could be talked of not through lies, but through accepting the truth WITH THE UNDERSTANDING that peace is more important than dry facts.

So, what truth from either side should be avoided to bring peace?

God Damned Lying Jew. He claims Abraham was too old, even though Sarah said she was too old and baron. But, Sarah was past the age of menopause, and men can have children at any age. So, that f-ing Jew is approvingly accusing the Bible of lying and he's ignoring biological facts of the situation. Why would the f-ing Jew make such claims? Because he's trying to show that the Bible approves of lying.

He's a liar, he's telling you he's a liar, and he tells you that lying is fine. His "bible", the Talmud explicitly approves of lying to gentiles. It shows this Jews complete contempt for gentiles that he lies to us, and tells us he's lying to us.

God Damned Lying Jew. He claims Abraham was too old, even though Sarah said she was too old and baron. But, Sarah was past the age of menopause, and men can have children at any age. So, that f-ing Jew is approvingly accusing the Bible of lying and he's ignoring biological facts of the situation. Why would the f-ing Jew make such claims? Because he's trying to show that the Bible approves of lying.

He's a liar, he's telling you he's a liar, and he tells you that lying is fine. His "bible", the Talmud explicitly approves of lying to gentiles. It shows this Jews complete contempt for gentiles that he lies to us, and tells us he's lying to us.
You are one sick puppy.

Rabbi Lau is a pure soul with more honestly in his heart that you can ever ask for. You should be ashamed to speak like that.

Forum List

Back