Rabbi Fischer contamined 3 boys with Herpes!

Freeman

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2009
3 boys infected and one is dead
Rabbi Accused of Infecting Infants with Herpes During Circumcisions — And Killing One Boy

New York City health officials are investigating the death of a baby boy who died of herpes after a circumcision by Rabbi Yitzhok Fischer. Fischer carries the herpes virus and is believed to have infected two other infants while serving as a mohel. Under the Orthodox practice followed by Fischer, he actually uses his mouth to suck the blood from the infant’s penis when he cuts the foreskin.

nfants are particularly susceptible to the virus given their reduced immunity systems. Within ten days of the circumcision, one of twin boys died from the virus and another was infected.
Rabbi Accused of Infecting Infants with Herpes During Circumcisions — And Killing One Boy JONATHAN TURLEY

I think it's the fault of parents who left their children to those "suckers"!

Metzitzah b’peh (“suction by mouth”) is rarely used outside of the Haredi and Hasidic communities.

mohel-1a2.jpg

in the site it's dating Jul 2009.

anyway, we are discussing the ritual

And the story (albeit dated) says 'accused'. Your title is either misleading or you need to link to the updated story where he's actually been found guilty, as suggested by your title.

I just wonder if US law authorize or punish fellation for children :eusa_whistle:

I just wonder if US law authorize or punish fellation for children :eusa_whistle:

so thats it...this whole old story was a built up for that?

sad

do you wonder the same about priests, ministers etc?

or just jews?

if the sexual abuse of kids is your concern...please dont limit your target group

New Topics

Forum List

Back