Rabbi Calls To Burn Churches!

Hamas Militants Destroy Church Of Holy Sepulchre

Church Of The Holy Sepulchre Previous To Being Destroyed In Hamas Attack

<National Report>After a bloody week of clashes that has left several hundred Palestinians dead, Hamas has exacted revenge by leveling the revered Church of The Holy Sepulchre in Jerusalem. Several hundred Hamas extremists have funneled into the city via a network of underground “terror tunnels“.

Israel soldiers only recently discovered these tunnels and have worked diligently to disable as many as they could. It has been discovered that a number of these tunnels lead directly to Holy sites all over Jerusalem. It is clear that the goal of Hamas is to destroy as many of these monuments as possible.

Overnight hundreds of heavily armed Hamas soldiers stormed the church, looting everything in sight before installing explosives and completely demolishing the structure. “It has been reduced to rubble”, a despondent Amir Yutz said as he observed the wreckage Hamas left in its wake. “This is a tragedy that will reverberate across many continents. Palestinians are obviously frustrated with the US refusing to aid them in their fight against Israel, so now they have vowed to destroy holy landmarks. It’s horrific.”

The Church Of The Holy Sepulchre, is known for being the site where Jesus was crucified. It is said to also contain the place where Jesus was buried. Because of this, the Church has been a significant Christian pilgrimage destination since at least the 4th century.

You can't possibly be this much of a sucker, can you?

The Church of the Holy Sepulchre is still standing, and the National Report is a fake news site.

Had no idea. This is from an Arab News media that regularly post anti Israel propaganda, is this a fake too?

Islamists wanting to kill Christians and destroy churches....gee what a foreign unheard of concept!

Egypt: Brotherhood, Hamas 'plot to attack churches'

BETHLEHEM (Ma’an) – The Egyptian intelligence said Wednesday that groups affiliated to the Muslim Brotherhood and Hamas movement plotted to blow up Coptic churches in the North Sinai district during Christmas celebrations on Jan. 7. Egypt's al-Watan newspaper reported that Egyptian intelligence intercepted communications between “terrorist groups” in Sinai and activists of the Muslim Brotherhood and Hamas. The Sinai groups, according to the report, were given directives to continue with “what they called Jihad” against Egyptian police and army, according to the report. They were also told to expect weapons and funds in a few days through smuggling tunnels from the Gaza Strip “via three members of the Hamas military wing,” the newspaper report alleged. The report highlighted that Egyptian security arrested a member of a “terrorist” group in Sinai and he had ciphered letters from which Egyptian experts learned that explosives and 700,000 Egyptian pounds would be sent to the militant groups in Sinai. The ciphers, according to al-Watan, instructed the “terrorists” to carry out several attacks against churches simultaneously during Christmas celebrations.

:lol:

Way to man up and admit you were duped.

Oh wait, that's not what you did at all.
I did man up dude, I said "I had no idea". I thought the Onion was the only site that did this. Apparently not.

Then I produced other supporting evidence. Not that I hadn't already clearly established that Palestinians attack churches in previous posts.

You said "I had no idea" - and then proceeded to try and change the subject.

You could have checked pretty much anywhere on the internet before you posted it in the first place, but you didn't bother because it sounded "believable" enough - and who cares if it's true as long as it's believable. Right?
"Truthiness"
4i6Ckte.gif

Don't worry about it. In fact, keep on doing it - it brings me great amusement.

I insist! Need to lose that belly. I have consumed way too much truffle pasta and scotch whiskey. I'm counting on you catching my rare slipups!

sounds yummy

I'm trying to quit. Grilled Baby Octopus done Italian Amalfi coast Sorrento style, and truffle pasta with butter sauce, with McCallen 18 or Blue Label whiskey on the rocks. It's an expensive habit. I have this Italian restaurant owned by a celebrity I'm friends with, that does it better than I've had in Italy. There's always at least a one hour wait, but I get seated right away. The entire staff knows me.

I used to have my haunts in London, Paris, Rome, Amman and Beirut where I never had to reserve or wait. Those were the days.
I like Chivas, arak or starka depending on the meal, or the perfect wine.

Paris and Rome have amazing food. Paris, almost any mom and pop cafe, and you won't go wrong. London, fuggetaboutit, British aren't known for their cuisine. It's true, French aren't polite. Oui oui. I feel at home the most with the Italians, they are friendly, warm and hotblooded. Restaurant owner in Florence started talking Italian to me, told him I wasn't Italian, but asked him where he thought I was from, he said "Sicily", LOL even in Italy they think I'm from the mob. Ha ha.

You can get British food at any good pub. London used to have some great international restaurants and chic eateries. Been awhile since I was last there.

I insist! Need to lose that belly. I have consumed way too much truffle pasta and scotch whiskey. I'm counting on you catching my rare slipups!

sounds yummy

I'm trying to quit. Grilled Baby Octopus done Italian Amalfi coast Sorrento style, and truffle pasta with butter sauce, with McCallen 18 or Blue Label whiskey on the rocks. It's an expensive habit. I have this Italian restaurant owned by a celebrity I'm friends with, that does it better than I've had in Italy. There's always at least a one hour wait, but I get seated right away. The entire staff knows me.

I used to have my haunts in London, Paris, Rome, Amman and Beirut where I never had to reserve or wait. Those were the days.

Paris and Rome have amazing food. Paris, almost any mom and pop cafe, and you won't go wrong. London, fuggetaboutit, British aren't known for their cuisine. It's true, French aren't polite. Oui oui. I feel at home the most with the Italians, they are friendly, warm and hotblooded. Restaurant owner in Florence started talking Italian to me, told him I wasn't Italian, but asked him where he thought I was from, he said "Sicily", LOL even in Italy they think I'm from the mob. Ha ha.

You can get British food at any good pub. London used to have some great international restaurants and chic eateries. Been awhile since I was last there.

London is a like a cleaner more polite full of life hustle bustle version of New York. Pubs have good fish and chips yeah, but that's it. If you want good food in London you need to go Indian, there's more Indian restaurants in London than we have McDonalds in the US. I love the European idea of "steak", they bring this 4 ounce piece of meat, I feel like asking the waiter "is this the sample?" :lmao:

sounds yummy

London is a like a cleaner more polite full of life hustle bustle version of New York. Pubs have good fish and chips yeah, but that's it. If you want good food in London you need to go Indian, there's more Indian restaurants in London than we have McDonalds in the US. I love the European idea of "steak", they bring this 4 ounce piece of meat, I feel like asking the waiter "is this the sample?" :lmao:

I'd go for the prime rib with yorkshire pudding, minted peas at the Penthouse. Blackcurrent pie or rhubarb crumble with custard. Mayfair, soho, regents st, knightbridge, I don't know what is there anymore. Off Piccadilly there used to be a place with the best steak tartar and a strawberry pastry that was delicious. Roasted lamb with roasted potatoes at Asphinills. Ritz used to serve a moist fish with a light lemon and ginger sauce. Clermont never serve a bad dish. Ambassadeurs have fillet with a mushroom glaze and beef wellington and melted in your mouth. Grosvenor house had several good dinning rooms and a wonderful high tea.

Fish and chips, I liked rock, was always better in news paper, I had a favor place off Curzon

McDonalds? They used to have whimpy burgers, I don't even know if its in business any more.

Harrods, Selfidges, Fortnum and Mason had anything you could possible want in the way of food.

Had no idea. This is from an Arab News media that regularly post anti Israel propaganda, is this a fake too?

Islamists wanting to kill Christians and destroy churches....gee what a foreign unheard of concept!

BETHLEHEM (Ma’an) – The Egyptian intelligence said Wednesday that groups affiliated to the Muslim Brotherhood and Hamas movement plotted to blow up Coptic churches in the North Sinai district during Christmas celebrations on Jan. 7. Egypt's al-Watan newspaper reported that Egyptian intelligence intercepted communications between “terrorist groups” in Sinai and activists of the Muslim Brotherhood and Hamas. The Sinai groups, according to the report, were given directives to continue with “what they called Jihad” against Egyptian police and army, according to the report. They were also told to expect weapons and funds in a few days through smuggling tunnels from the Gaza Strip “via three members of the Hamas military wing,” the newspaper report alleged. The report highlighted that Egyptian security arrested a member of a “terrorist” group in Sinai and he had ciphered letters from which Egyptian experts learned that explosives and 700,000 Egyptian pounds would be sent to the militant groups in Sinai. The ciphers, according to al-Watan, instructed the “terrorists” to carry out several attacks against churches simultaneously during Christmas celebrations.

Several major news sites around the world were duped as well.

Well, that's on them. None of them are posters here, are they?

One sided news? Arab attacks?

>>
Thursday, February 04, 2016

Two Arabs tried to burn a bunch of Jews to death today. Good luck finding the news story.

Arab media is all over the story of a Molotov cocktail being thrown at a small bus of Jews and igniting it.

I couldn't find the Hebrew website that these photos were taken from.

This attempted mass murder is no big deal to Israelis, and therefore the English language Israeli media ignore these daily terror attacks - and the international reporters aren't even aware.

Here are photos of the burned bus:

Apparently, Israeli forces arrested two men, a 25 and a 23 year old. Again, this is in Arab media which are very proud of every attack on every Jew.

But the world never hears about it.<<

Quds and silwanic reports, everyone else ignores.

but hamas/palestinians are no threat to Israeli now are they??

Oh, most posters don't actually read arabic news now do they? They have to wait for english news to decide if they should pick it up or not.

They don't know of most of the threats or incitement before an actual attack.

Two more palestinian heroes that are so abused by being arrested. ya haram

Attacks against unarmed Jews are justified, according to some of the posters here.

I don't know a law against targeting settlers!
Goofy, can you post official news about presumed attacks of Hamas or Fatah on churches?

However even the criminals who burned the Alabama churches in 2006 were from the same tribe!

A Jew is forbidden not only to enter a Christian church, but even to go near it, except under certain circumstances.

The talmud commands: ""Be it known to you that it is beyond a doubt forbidden by law to pass through a Christian city in which there is a house of vanity, that is, a house of idolatry; much more to live therein. But we today, as punishment for our sins, are subject to them, and are forced to live in their countries, as it was foretold in Deuteronomy (IV, 28)"

<National Report>After a bloody week of clashes that has left several hundred Palestinians dead, Hamas has exacted revenge by leveling the revered Church of The Holy Sepulchre in Jerusalem. Several hundred Hamas extremists have funneled into the city via a network of underground “terror tunnels“.

Israel soldiers only recently discovered these tunnels and have worked diligently to disable as many as they could. It has been discovered that a number of these tunnels lead directly to Holy sites all over Jerusalem. It is clear that the goal of Hamas is to destroy as many of these monuments as possible.

Overnight hundreds of heavily armed Hamas soldiers stormed the church, looting everything in sight before installing explosives and completely demolishing the structure. “It has been reduced to rubble”, a despondent Amir Yutz said as he observed the wreckage Hamas left in its wake. “This is a tragedy that will reverberate across many continents. Palestinians are obviously frustrated with the US refusing to aid them in their fight against Israel, so now they have vowed to destroy holy landmarks. It’s horrific.”

The Church Of The Holy Sepulchre, is known for being the site where Jesus was crucified. It is said to also contain the place where Jesus was buried. Because of this, the Church has been a significant Christian pilgrimage destination since at least the 4th century.

The Church of the Holy Sepulchre is still standing, and the National Report is a fake news site.

>>As Christian Churches Burn, the UN Condemns Israel

www.breakingisraelnews.com/14038/christian-churches-burn-un-condmens-israel/
Ronn Torossian
Churches Burn Throughout the Middle East, Christians are being killed and persecuted – and the Jews are blamed for providing security. Amazing.
Only a few miles away from Israel – in Syria – there is a civil war taking place which has killed at least 150,000 people and uprooted more than nine million others. There are reportedly 1 Million Syrian refugees living in Lebanon alone. Churches are being burnt – and people, including children being killed daily. Some are killed simply because they are not Muslim. Yet, no statement from the United Nations in recent days.
Meanwhile, in the only country in the Middle East where all religions worship freely, hundreds of thousands prayed in Israel this week during Holy Week. Thousands of Christian pilgrims thronged the Church of the Holy Sepulchre in Jerusalem’s Old City Saturday amid tight security on Easter. Yet, UN Middle East peace envoy Robert Serry issued a statement denouncing what he called an “incident” before the ceremony. He was upset that the peace procession was stopped at a security checkpoint before the church “despite earlier assurances… of unhindered access.”
Go figure – in the Middle East, there was a security checkpoint? And perhaps things changed, as is apt to happen in the business of security? Mr. Serry – Israel, more so than you wishes that they didn’t need to have security so tight. Jewish Israeli soldiers are protecting and putting themselves in danger, so Christians can pray freely.
Serry apparently joined “..in an angry crowd pushing their way through.” He said that this security “…wasn’t something you associate with a peaceful procession for Easter.”
The fool must forget that at the Holy Sepulchre, where Christians believe Jesus was crucified, in 2002, a Coptic monk sparked a riot which sent 11 to the hospital. In 2004, a door to the Franciscan chapel was left open and a riot commenced. In 2008, a violent brawl erupted which saw dozens injured in a clash between Armenian and Greek monks. Is that what one associates with “a peaceful procession for Easter?”
During this holiday period, a Jew was killed while driving en route to a Passover Seder, and in years past there was a bomb which killed dozens as Jews gathered for Passover. At the Holy Sepulcher, there have been regular fistfights. Throughout the Middle East, Christian churches are being burnt and destroyed – but not in Israel.
On the Temple Mount, located a very short walking distance from the Holy Sepulchre, dozens of Arabs are throwing rocks and attempting to maim Jews and others. Just today, one of the most influential American Rabbis, Rabbi Meir Soloveichik’s tour of the Temple Mount, the holiest site in Judaism was cut short when violent rioting broke out at the holy site. It was the first time that the Temple Mount had been open to Jews since the beginning of the observance of Passover this year – yet Christian sites were open…. and this idiot from the UN complains about tight security.
In 2014, a fool from the United Nations waited a few extra minutes due to security regulations. He issued a press release condemning Israel.
Throughout the Middle East, churches are in danger. Just a year ago 62 churches in Egypt were attacked and demolished by Muslims. In Iraq, about 2 million Christians were either killed or fled the country. In Syria, Muslims are slaughtering Christians and imposing fines upon them. Throughout the Middle East Christians are in danger. Not in Israel.<<

National Report is like Onion, but several standard news papers did pick up the story and run with it.

Hamas was and is a threat to both christian and muslim sites

Hamas's War Crimes and Crimes against Islam

Bassam Tawil, a "scholar" no-one has ever heard of reknowned for making things up who apparently works for the Gatestone Institute, itself not known for it's objectivity or accuracy.

Ronn Torossian
Churches Burn Throughout the Middle East, Christians are being killed and persecuted – and the Jews are blamed for providing security. Amazing.
Only a few miles away from Israel – in Syria – there is a civil war taking place which has killed at least 150,000 people and uprooted more than nine million others. There are reportedly 1 Million Syrian refugees living in Lebanon alone. Churches are being burnt – and people, including children being killed daily. Some are killed simply because they are not Muslim. Yet, no statement from the United Nations in recent days.
Meanwhile, in the only country in the Middle East where all religions worship freely, hundreds of thousands prayed in Israel this week during Holy Week. Thousands of Christian pilgrims thronged the Church of the Holy Sepulchre in Jerusalem’s Old City Saturday amid tight security on Easter. Yet, UN Middle East peace envoy Robert Serry issued a statement denouncing what he called an “incident” before the ceremony. He was upset that the peace procession was stopped at a security checkpoint before the church “despite earlier assurances… of unhindered access.”
Go figure – in the Middle East, there was a security checkpoint? And perhaps things changed, as is apt to happen in the business of security? Mr. Serry – Israel, more so than you wishes that they didn’t need to have security so tight. Jewish Israeli soldiers are protecting and putting themselves in danger, so Christians can pray freely.
Serry apparently joined “..in an angry crowd pushing their way through.” He said that this security “…wasn’t something you associate with a peaceful procession for Easter.”
The fool must forget that at the Holy Sepulchre, where Christians believe Jesus was crucified, in 2002, a Coptic monk sparked a riot which sent 11 to the hospital. In 2004, a door to the Franciscan chapel was left open and a riot commenced. In 2008, a violent brawl erupted which saw dozens injured in a clash between Armenian and Greek monks. Is that what one associates with “a peaceful procession for Easter?”
During this holiday period, a Jew was killed while driving en route to a Passover Seder, and in years past there was a bomb which killed dozens as Jews gathered for Passover. At the Holy Sepulcher, there have been regular fistfights. Throughout the Middle East, Christian churches are being burnt and destroyed – but not in Israel.
On the Temple Mount, located a very short walking distance from the Holy Sepulchre, dozens of Arabs are throwing rocks and attempting to maim Jews and others. Just today, one of the most influential American Rabbis, Rabbi Meir Soloveichik’s tour of the Temple Mount, the holiest site in Judaism was cut short when violent rioting broke out at the holy site. It was the first time that the Temple Mount had been open to Jews since the beginning of the observance of Passover this year – yet Christian sites were open…. and this idiot from the UN complains about tight security.
In 2014, a fool from the United Nations waited a few extra minutes due to security regulations. He issued a press release condemning Israel.
Throughout the Middle East, churches are in danger. Just a year ago 62 churches in Egypt were attacked and demolished by Muslims. In Iraq, about 2 million Christians were either killed or fled the country. In Syria, Muslims are slaughtering Christians and imposing fines upon them. Throughout the Middle East Christians are in danger. Not in Israel.<<

National Report is like Onion, but several standard news papers did pick up the story and run with it.

Bassam Tawil, a "scholar" no-one has ever heard of reknowned for making things up who apparently works for the Gatestone Institute, itself not known for it's objectivity or accuracy.

Just because you have never heard of Tawil just means you don't know much abut the middle east. His articles get picked up by several services. He is a palestinians that works as a journalist and writer based out of Beirut.

as for gatestone...............That is Chaired by Ambassador Bolton. There are a number of arab/middle eastern experts involved

>>
Gatestone Institute, a non-partisan, not-for-profit international policy council and think tank is dedicated to educating the public about what the mainstream media fails to report in promoting:
  • Institutions of Democracy and the Rule of Law;
  • Human Rights
  • A free and strong economy
  • A military capable of ensuring peace at home and in the free world
  • Energy independence
  • Ensuring the public stay informed of threats to our individual liberty, sovereignty and free speech.
Gatestone Institute conducts national and international conferences, briefings and events for its members and others, with world leaders, journalists and experts -- analyzing, strategizing, and keeping them informed on current issues, and where possible recommending solutions.<<

Obviously ideas you don't favor.

Really that is best you can come up with to attack a source? Sorry that you don't read enough news or about the middle east to know Tawil. You read hate trash, libels and propaganda. Why would you know about middle east writers and scholars?

Ronn Torossian

Palestinian that works from Beirut. Too bad more of his work is not reprinted by the west. Guess you don't read the right news sources and sites

You know that many "scholar" from the middle east?

>>

Two Arabs tried to burn a bunch of Jews to death today. Good luck finding the news story.

Arab media is all over the story of a Molotov cocktail being thrown at a small bus of Jews and igniting it.

This attempted mass murder is no big deal to Israelis, and therefore the English language Israeli media ignore these daily terror attacks - and the international reporters aren't even aware.

Apparently, Israeli forces arrested two men, a 25 and a 23 year old. Again, this is in Arab media which are very proud of every attack on every Jew.

Oh, most posters don't actually read arabic news now do they? They have to wait for english news to decide if they should pick it up or not.

Attacks against unarmed Jews are justified, according to some of the posters here.

Goofy, can you post official news about presumed attacks of Hamas or Fatah on churches?

However even the criminals who burned the Alabama churches in 2006 were from the same tribe!

A Jew is forbidden not only to enter a Christian church, but even to go near it, except under certain circumstances.

The talmud commands: ""Be it known to you that it is beyond a doubt forbidden by law to pass through a Christian city in which there is a house of vanity, that is, a house of idolatry; much more to live therein. But we today, as punishment for our sins, are subject to them, and are forced to live in their countries, as it was foretold in Deuteronomy (IV, 28)"

Oh so no law against setting a van full of unarmed passengers on fire eh?

What are you, a fucking retard? Seek professional help.

Ronn Torossian

Palestinian that works from Beirut. Too bad more of his work is not reprinted by the west. Guess you don't read the right news sources and sites

You know that many "scholar" from the middle east?
Yeah, he's a "Muslim scholar" himself, can't you tell from his intelligent postings? :lmao:

>>

Its the icons and statues that are objectionable, not the fact it is a church. Jews can go into churches, some ultra-orthodox might disagree.

>>

Its the icons and statues that are objectionable, not the fact it is a church. Jews can go into churches, some ultra-orthodox might disagree.

the Talmud does not COMMAND anything-----it is a collection of commentary.
As to the above citation regarding going into a Christian church---its NEWS
TO ME as being in the TALMUD-------I would be inclined to believe that some
commentator ON the Talmud may have written that -----somewhere along
the line. I do not believe that those lines appear in the talmud

Sort of .............

Abodah/Avodah Zarah

The idols are the real issue

the images of the text did not print. I tried to snip bits of text and commentary for you. It was in english and herbrew.

Just because you have never heard of Tawil just means you don't know much abut the middle east. His articles get picked up by several services. He is a palestinians that works as a journalist and writer based out of Beirut.

Okay, show me his scholarly credentials; what qualifications has he got? Or even a verifiable photograph will do. His articles get pick up by the Zionist and or Right wing media, true that doesn't make them accurate.

Sort of .............

Abodah/Avodah Zarah

The idols are the real issue

yes----avodah zarah------HOWEVER I dispute the notion that the lines noted actually appear as such in the Talmud... Not using a building with idols in it
as a place to pray--------PROBABLY------but not ----Not entering such a building or living in such a town or the SPECIFIC allusion to Christian idols

Freeman, nothing about your brethren slitting fhroats and burning churches in Nigeria? Do you ever read about whar the Boko Haram is doing to Christians, or don't you care since the Jews are not involved?

You mean the secret service manipulated Boko Haram who killed muslims in the region.

There is a book out written by an honest Muslim (I wish I had saved the name for those who might be interested) who wrote that Muslims are always in denial and want to blame everyone else for what is done by fellow Muslims. Our Fried Brains Sunni Muslim is a great example of that.

You sure he/she wasn't a Zionist? That sounds very similar to the "eternal victim" narrative used by Hasbarists.

One thing we know is that he is not an IslamoFascist like you. Amazing how these IslamoFasciss can't stand it if some Muslim tells the truth. Meanwhile, as all will note, Mr. Cottontal has nothing to say about the Boko Haram and all the throats they have slit, churches burned, and women kidnapped. Why say something bad against these killers when it is more important to put an honest Muslim down? The Muslim author was right. We have an example right here on this forum. The majority of the readers know what the Boko Haram does, but as we can see the IslamoFascists are in denial about whatever the Boko Haram does.

What, pray, has Boko Haram got to do with the Middle East? or the OP for that matter? Oh and I'll say it again because you obviously have a short memory span (not to mention problems with spelling/grammar/cognitive function)); I'm a Humanist, I don't believe in your religions/gods, etc. Oh, and there are plenty of Christians/Jewish people/Muslims who sell out their various religions if the price is right, calling them "honest" usually means they've been bought.

Lookie here. Peter Cottontail thinks he is an English teacher. Perhaps this pompous fool doesn't realize that many have gotten his number so far.. What a hoot -- Peter Cottontail wants us to believe he is a humanist. Has anyone seen him come over here and talk about the people who are actually suffering in the Middle East? Maybe with his full belly, he reserves all his energy demonizing Israel and could care less of all the suffering people in places like Syria, Yenen and Iraq. I imagine if it were the Jews causing all this suffering, you would be right there condemning them. However, since the Jews are not involved, there apparently is no concern for these unfortunate people, right Mr. Humanist? As for not believing that there are honest people in the world, that "honest" people have been bought out, maybe you are a dishonest person yourself and that is why you believe actual honest people have been bought out.

As for the Boko Haram (which Mr. Humanist seems to have trouble with my mentioning this group)............. .............

www.nbcnews.com/.../isis-owns-headlines-nigeria-s-boko...
NBCNews.com

Jan 1, 2016 - One terror group killed nearly 11,000 people in 2015 — and it wasn't ISIS. While the Sunni militants in Syria and Iraq dominated the headlines in 2015, Boko Haram was killing more people than ever — potentially eclipsing the tally of its partner in terror.

Forum List

Back