R-Wers'"new found love" of Putin

Of course the DemocRAT Congress that voted for it had NOTHING to do with the war...Nut4900 strikes again!

Yep, those democrats were WRONG.....See, in my side of the aisle, we DO criticize our own party; whereas your ilk marches in lock step. (as seen on this thread alone).....

But ultimately, WHO wanted a war to catch ONE guy (OBL), WHO gave the order, and WHO failed miserably at it....

Because YOU said it, means a pile of shit! Who the fuck are you, no better than anyone else here and your OPINION is just that, it means NOTHING when DemocRATS show us what they really are...you know :ahole-1:, the ones that VOTE and make our laws! You still believe the war was over OBL???...You are seriously a mental defective!

There are several posts in the last few days (almost all from right wingers) about how "strong" Putin seems to be and....of course.....how "weak" in comparison Obama is viewed.

Throughout these posts there never seems to be an admission by these same right wingers that Obama's "weakness" is perceived by the Russians PRECISELY because of the hate-filled attitudes and statements made by these same right wingers.....including the louder voices by right wingers in congress.....and such does NOT go unnoticed by the Russian leadership.

What should be kept in mind by these right wingers is also the very real fact that we......unlike Russia.....are a much, much more open society when expressing and accepting of criticism of our leaders than Russia.

So, this "new found love" (and in some cases even longing) for the likes of Putin, is contingent and correlates to the "hatred" of Obama by many....on this forum....and, much more importantly, by our electorate (and media) in general..

Obama has made an FDR style huge mess out of the economy and an even bigger mess out of foreign policy. Anybody who thinks he knows what he's doing at this point must be stupid blind and completely liberal. Putin knows Barry is weak and it has given him a huge opening to realize his ambition.

know in your deranged mental state you actually believe your own shit! Good thing we don't need your brilliance to light a pathway... we'd be lost forever!

My friendly advice to you Vigilante.......Go back to posting cartoons...when you actually write a post, you come off as the moron that you are.

But, hey, you already knew that.

Obama has made an FDR style huge mess out of the economy and an even bigger mess out of foreign policy.

But its kind of disturbing when your party's front runner AGREES with Obama's economic policies......Ah, the irony.

know in your deranged mental state you actually believe your own shit! Good thing we don't need your brilliance to light a pathway... we'd be lost forever!

My friendly advice to you Vigilante.......Go back to posting cartoons...when you actually write a post, you come off as the moron that you are.

But, hey, you already knew that.

Yes, if you can't beat me in debate, internet liberal..... #4 is especially relevant when it comes to you, mental midget!

1979581_10152340220445520_621312311_n.jpg

Tell us what the US's vital interests in Syria are.

that's easy nutjob. for starters to make life difficult for Iran's goal of regional hegemony. And for the benefit of our friends in Israel and Jordan.

So it isn't actually a vital interest of the US. It's more Americans dying in another fight for Israel that Israel won't even get into.

who else would you abandon???

Whoever else isn't in our vital interests? How many Israelis died fighting in Iraq or Afghanistan? Our 'ally' Israel.

You know damn well we always told them to stay out of it....

Which only proves they are not our ally because we cannot have them as an ally.

[Q

Obama has made an FDR style huge mess out of the economy and an even bigger mess out of foreign policy. Anybody who thinks he knows what he's doing at this point must be stupid blind and completely liberal. Putin knows Barry is weak and it has given him a huge opening to realize his ambition.

Very concise and accurate analysis.

Obama is weak and incompetent. That is why Putin is making Obama his bitch. Of course the Iranian Mullahs, Castro and the terrorists that negotiated the Bergdahl have also took advantage of Obama's weakness and incompetency.

Again this myth that because we criticize Obama's horrendous foreign policy we must love Putin. If you're so correct about foreign policy, why do you need to lie about what we think?

I can only laugh when idiots would rather us have Putin and a 15% inflation rate over Obama.

Who exactly has said that? Oh yeah, no one.

Well, there are a lot of cons who seem to love Putin and hate Obama, and in fact many have said they would rather us have Putin than Obama in the past. So yea, quite a few.

The land of make believe doesn't count.

I am still trying to figure out when did Georgia and Ukraine become our ally? Why are we over in their national business in the first place.

If I was leading Russia, I would make example of those countries the minute they entertained pointing their guns at me and siding with a bunch of neo-con ex-cold war jackasses.

Putin is right, but not for the reasons many right wingers think.

Forum List

Back