R UFO'S a global concern???

BOBO

The Magnificent!
Jun 24, 2011
Spokane area
With the increasing reports of ufo's globally & Mexico's government claiming the ufo's are not hoaxes...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u_cIfZKPLA]YouTube - ‪40 UFO's above Mexico- Confirmed by the Mexican Government‬‏[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDOOZ_IPb6Y]YouTube - ‪UFOs - FOX News - Mexican Air Force - CNN News - OVNIs‬‏[/ame]

...will ufo's become a global security concern???

Uncle Ferd says, "Yea...

... dey the cause o' all dis global warmin'...

... comin' from the exhaust pipes o' their flyin' saucers."
:eek:

Of course pilots see UFOs all the time, it's right above their gas tank - Unleaded Fuel Only.
When I was in the military I used to eat UFOs every day in the mess hall - Unidentified Fried Objects.
And I am still a ways away from joining this UFO club - United Flying Octogenarians.

Of course pilots see UFOs all the time, it's right above their gas tank - Unleaded Fuel Only.
When I was in the military I used to eat UFOs every day in the mess hall - Unidentified Fried Objects.
And I am still a ways away from joining this UFO club - United Flying Octogenarians.

Ringel05 says...

Them ufo's may be great,
but they'll leave in 8!

Theys wanna go to heaven,
I gets em in 7!

Their in a worser fix.
If I drop em in 6!

They keep talkin jive,
they will leeeeave in 5!

They make me sore,
they'll be no more!

They keep talkin about me,
I'll drop em in 3!

If that don'r do,
they fall in 2!

& if they run,
they go in 1!

An if them ufo's are scared to fight,
they best keep themselves home that night!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Ih-t0LiK70]YouTube - ‪Nick Pope British Defence Ministy UFOs Top Secret No More!‬‏[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8XaHw-RO0c&feature=related]YouTube - ‪EDGAR MITCHELL INTERVIEW : UFO EXIST,ALIEN EXIST‬‏[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:
possum thinks it's just a gimmick to get yer email addy fer some spammer...
:eusa_eh:
Sign up for intelligent life: Thousands petition Obama to reveal 'government secrets' about UFOs and extraterrestrials
6th October 2011 - The search for intelligent life beyond the stars has landed on President Obama's desk.
More than 7,500 people have signed a petition asking the White House to 'formally acknowledge an extraterrestrial presence engaging the human race and immediately release into the public domain all files from all agencies and military services relevant to this phenomenon.' It's a move that UFO conspiracy theorists and true believers hope will lend some legitimacy to their cause.

If the petition gets 17,000 more signatures by Oct. 22, the White House has promised to respond. An Obama Administration initiative called 'We the People' will enlist White House staffers to research and consider taking action on any issue that receives at least 25,000 online signatures. The threshold was originally just 5,000 signatures, a number that the UFO petition reached in four days, but the White House increased that number Monday.

The petition was created by Stephen Bassett, who has been lobbying Washington on the UFO issue for 15 years. He said the few thousand signatures he has collected so far will mean relatively little. 'I knew we’d get at least 5,000. That’s easy. The question now is, can it go viral? If it goes viral and we start rolling in some really big numbers, who knows what’ll happen,' he told the Herald-Tribune in Sarasota, Fla. On his website, Bassett urges web masters and social media users to post links to the petition that say, 'Make it go mega-viral.'

The petition says hundreds of officials have publicly confirmed human contact with alien life. It also claims half of Americans believe in UFOs and extraterrestrials. 'The people have a right to know. The people can handle the truth,' the petition says. The We the People project has dozens of active petition. The one with the most signatures, 51,000, asks to legalise marijuana and regulate it like alcohol. Other popular petitions include requests to abolish the Transportation Security Administration and investigate the federal prosecution of the former CEO of the country's largest Kosher meat processing facility.

Source

Forum List

Back