R U ready for Hillary in 2020?

Death.jpg

Hilariously would make an awful president, but she’d be better than any of the current crop of democrats running

What is interesting is the Dems are facing the same sort of things the Republicans did with the rise of the Tea Party movement and the record number of primary candidates in 2016. It will be interesting.

I hope she doesn’t...she had her chance, time for others.

A lot of people think that she was cheated in 2016, however. If she was cheated, it means she didn't have a fair chance.
a lot of people on both sides won't stop til they get their way - period.

she wasn't cheated, she's just a bitch not enough people wanted. from what i've read / seen, more people voted for trump so she would not win than voted for trump so he would win.

I hope she doesn’t...she had her chance, time for others.

A lot of people think that she was cheated in 2016, however. If she was cheated, it means she didn't have a fair chance.
Bernie Sanders was the one cheated
in 2016 and the OP author is a piece of shit for
not even mentioning him in this pathetic article about war
criminal Hillary Clinton.

Considering the pathetic clown car full of Democrat wannabes, Mrs Clinton may well be the best chance for a respectable showing against President Trump next year.

EX-CLINTON POLLSTER: Hillary will run if Biden doesn't - or field is 'too far left' - The American Mirror
"But Trump and his allies in the Republican Party have seized on those stances to attack the Democratic 2020 field as outside the American political mainstream — a claim the president plans to make throughout his re-election campaign, according to sources with knowledge of his strategy."

Are you fucking kidding ?
Try the FBI. LMAO

Forum List

Back