R U foolish OR clever

sharif

VIP Member
Mar 4, 2011
Karachi, Pakistan
R U foolish OR clever

I want to express my opinion regarding how to judge FOOLISH or CLEVER people, if any one adopt the basic parameter than easy to judge where he stands

“Definition of STUPID people” knowing where TRUTH lying but more interested to believe lies

1. Knowing the TRUTH
2. Seeing the TRUTH
3. But still believing the LIES

It means people do not want to know the truth where lying but rather more interested to believe the liar.

Such type of people U can find more from EDUCATED and elite class, those who claimed they are not narrow minded people but sorry to say can’t difference between truth and lie which is very shameful act.

Please U check yourself in this above parameter to know U R foolish or Clever human being? Another quality of foolish they always heed to back biting and believing all information correct / true against OWN HONEST and sincerce employee which is too hurting.

Thanking You

Yours faithfully

( Ashfaq Sharif )

I'm foolishly clever in that everything I post here is coded to mean you should go and perform an anatomical impossibility. I learned that when I was in red square with Paul.

R U foolish OR clever

I want to express my opinion regarding how to judge FOOLISH or CLEVER people, if any one adopt the basic parameter than easy to judge where he stands

“Definition of STUPID people” knowing where TRUTH lying but more interested to believe lies

1. Knowing the TRUTH
2. Seeing the TRUTH
3. But still believing the LIES

It means people do not want to know the truth where lying but rather more interested to believe the liar.

Such type of people U can find more from EDUCATED and elite class, those who claimed they are not narrow minded people but sorry to say can’t difference between truth and lie which is very shameful act.

Please U check yourself in this above parameter to know U R foolish or Clever human being? Another quality of foolish they always heed to back biting and believing all information correct / true against OWN HONEST and sincerce employee which is too hurting.

Thanking You

Yours faithfully

( Ashfaq Sharif )

CLEVER BUT EVIL:
upload_2017-5-5_7-39-51.gif
usa_senate_budget.jpg

I was wondering where this thread would lead. The writer has been on-line here for quite some time with few posts. I found that interesting as in the past there were lots of students who would ask questions for research papers or whatnot. The proposition Sharif puts forward is that people believe the lies even when they know the truth. I'm not sure you can hold those two things together at the same time, you must ignore one. There are so many areas one could get into as examples though of believing one thing while doing another. Does the agent know and ignore one or the other on purpose because of say passion or desire. Consider the religious who sin, or the homophobic who engages in gay activity while condemning it, in say congress. Examples abound. Does Pres Trump know how often he has lied? Or does he really think that way? Sometimes the person excuses themselves while condemning another. Human behavior is complex and often paradoxical.

"Convictions are more dangerous foes of truth than lies." Friedrich Nietzsche

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself - and you are the easiest person to fool." Richard Feynman

"The most common lie is that which one lies to himself; lying to others is relatively an exception." Friedrich Nietzsche

“Half the lies they tell about me aren’t true.” Yogi Berra

I'm foolishly clever in that everything I post here is coded to mean you should go and perform an anatomical impossibility. I learned that when I was in red square with Paul.
It is anatomical impossible to grow a horn when you jump off. I am expecting high performance and passion. Unicorns are not easily impressed and love galopp. So try hard to perform an anatomical impossibility and you might be surprised.

Forum List

Back