R. Stone Sentencing - Any Democrat with Integrity?

So he has been fair ok I agree
So now answer my question. why do you keep making things up and claiming I’m saying them. It’s getting old having to correct you all the time.
Just checking you
That’s not checking me. It is lying and manipulating. If you wanted to check me then you would ask questions and present arguments in a straight forward way. You may be too deep in the troll hole. Try and step it up
We agree barr is doing a great job
I didn’t say Barr was doing a great job. I literally said the opposite. I’m one more troll comment away from putting you on ignore which is an honor only award to two other assholes. Your games are getting old. You have potential to be a good debater but like I said you may be lost to the troll zone. Step it up or say la V
Omg you block people!? Hahah that’s the first move of someone that loses lol I’m proud to say I will never block anyone! I will take on all comers and destroy them! But some are weak lol

Process crimes for lying to congress and tampering with a witness which was him calling his friend on a bugged phone....he was railroaded...can't you see a set up or smell a rat when there is one?....you are trying not to see the true facts....
I don’t think you understand the terms “Process crimes and railroaded”. No neither of those are true. Stone lied 5 times while testifying. That wasn’t a trick. He called another witness and tried to influence his testimony... nobody forced him to do that. Those actions are illegal. He got caught. He was indicted by Barr’s DOJ. He had a trial. A jury found him guilty. That’s not spin, it’s the plain facts. Why are you wanting to dismiss all that? Because he is a trumps buddy?

would you propose to changes the laws and not make perjury, obstruction or witness tampering crimes?
He lied to a fake Russian hoax.. who cares.. are you in danger? Schiff just lied almost started a civil war.. you are silent.. butt still hurt from 2016? Justice is blind
That’s a great point! Why would he lie about a fake hoax? How does that make sense? If you were falsely accused of something would you lie and cover things up? Don’t you think that makes you look guilty? It’s common sense
Because you’re deranged he was fucking with you
Who was fucking with me?
Stone

So now answer my question. why do you keep making things up and claiming I’m saying them. It’s getting old having to correct you all the time.
Just checking you
That’s not checking me. It is lying and manipulating. If you wanted to check me then you would ask questions and present arguments in a straight forward way. You may be too deep in the troll hole. Try and step it up
I didn’t say Barr was doing a great job. I literally said the opposite. I’m one more troll comment away from putting you on ignore which is an honor only award to two other assholes. Your games are getting old. You have potential to be a good debater but like I said you may be lost to the troll zone. Step it up or say la V
Omg you block people!? Hahah that’s the first move of someone that loses lol I’m proud to say I will never block anyone! I will take on all comers and destroy them! But some are weak lol
Only two... one who went personal about my family and another who trolled almost every post I made and couldn’t give a straight or honest answer... kind of like you, I ask legit questions and get spin and lies and redirects... it’s a waste of time. I’m happy to engage with you, I like debating people with opposing positions but your games are getting old and becoming a waste of time. Got no need for liars

Lol they are trying to DISBAR Barr for doing his job can you imagine if he took them out pre Durham investigation? Lol haha

you have to have a little sense
Doing ones job is not grounds for disbarment. If they are trying to disbar him then it would be for violating his position. You need to be more honest and accurate with your arguments because what you say really doesn't make sense.
Are you saying Barr isn’t doing his job? Are you saying the Bar wants him to arrest obama for spying on trump? You might want to be more honest lol
I didn't say anything about whether I think Barr is doing his job or not... and who is the person that you think I'm suggesting Barr wants to arrest Obama? Are you drunk? You're making no sense.
Are you saying Barr’s not doing his job? Because this is only come up because he’s supporting Donald Trump.. you think he should be disbarred for being on the right side of history?
Why would I think that Barr should be disbarred for being on the right side of history? That makes zero sense.

I think Barr is a shitty AG who plays politics far more than he should and doesn't make accurate statements about investigations... I don't think he should be disbarred. I think he should be replaced as soon as there is a new president elected.
How do you know what he does know? It is more like you hope he isn’t right, more than anything.

I don’t think you understand the terms “Process crimes and railroaded”. No neither of those are true. Stone lied 5 times while testifying. That wasn’t a trick. He called another witness and tried to influence his testimony... nobody forced him to do that. Those actions are illegal. He got caught. He was indicted by Barr’s DOJ. He had a trial. A jury found him guilty. That’s not spin, it’s the plain facts. Why are you wanting to dismiss all that? Because he is a trumps buddy?

would you propose to changes the laws and not make perjury, obstruction or witness tampering crimes?
He lied to a fake Russian hoax.. who cares.. are you in danger? Schiff just lied almost started a civil war.. you are silent.. butt still hurt from 2016? Justice is blind
That’s a great point! Why would he lie about a fake hoax? How does that make sense? If you were falsely accused of something would you lie and cover things up? Don’t you think that makes you look guilty? It’s common sense
Because you’re deranged he was fucking with you
Who was fucking with me?
Stone
You think Stone committed crimes because he wanted to fuck with me?

Doing ones job is not grounds for disbarment. If they are trying to disbar him then it would be for violating his position. You need to be more honest and accurate with your arguments because what you say really doesn't make sense.
Are you saying Barr isn’t doing his job? Are you saying the Bar wants him to arrest obama for spying on trump? You might want to be more honest lol
I didn't say anything about whether I think Barr is doing his job or not... and who is the person that you think I'm suggesting Barr wants to arrest Obama? Are you drunk? You're making no sense.
Are you saying Barr’s not doing his job? Because this is only come up because he’s supporting Donald Trump.. you think he should be disbarred for being on the right side of history?
Why would I think that Barr should be disbarred for being on the right side of history? That makes zero sense.

I think Barr is a shitty AG who plays politics far more than he should and doesn't make accurate statements about investigations... I don't think he should be disbarred. I think he should be replaced as soon as there is a new president elected.
How do you know what he does know? It is more like you hope he isn’t right, more than anything.
Ive heard him make statements about reports that paint a political narrative and then I’ll read the report and what it actually says and it is totally different from how he described it. That’s what I’m basing my opinion on.

Just checking you
Only two... one who went personal about my family and another who trolled almost every post I made and couldn’t give a straight or honest answer... kind of like you, I ask legit questions and get spin and lies and redirects... it’s a waste of time. I’m happy to engage with you, I like debating people with opposing positions but your games are getting old and becoming a waste of time. Got no need for liars
You want a honest answer Lol! You Think Rogers Stone did more damage to this country then Adam schiff Lol come bro your butt hurt trump is kicking your ass.. Save your virtuous bullshit for somebody else

NINE YEARS FOR WHAT??????????

Aside from the overblown rhetoric, can somebody explain what, exactly Roger Stone did, and how it affected Life As We Know It?

Bottom line: First offense, non-violent "crime"? NINE YEARS???

Where is THE Democrat who is willing to say that the initial sentencing recommendation was OUTRAGEOUS?

There is no doubt in my mind that these DoJ prosecutors - Never Trumper's to be sure - intended to get such an outrageous sentence for Roger Stone that the President would be FORCED to pardon him, and then have to deal with all the Democrat and Media bullshit that would follow such an act.

"I Double-Dare You to pardon that bastard!"
Well he was convicted in a court of law on 7 criminal counts. If you don't know what they are then why don't you look them up?
All process crimes that he was set up for by the FBI...
Nope. One count of obstruction of an official proceeding, five counts of false statements -- including lying to Congress -- and one count of witness tampering, no "process crimes".

You want a honest answer Lol! You Think Rogers Stone did more damage to this country then Adam schiff Lol come bro your butt hurt trump is kicking your ass.. Save your virtuous bullshit for somebody else
I NEVER SAID STONE DID MORE DAMAGE TO THE COUNTRY THAN ADAM SCHIFF!!

This is the third or fourth time I’ve had to correct you after you saying that I said things I didn’t say! What the fuck is wrong with you?! This is getting old. Step it up or I’m done

This is the third or fourth time I’ve had to correct you after you saying that I said things I didn’t say! What the fuck is wrong with you?! This is getting old. Step it up or I’m done
Now your in denial gotcha

Have a nice life troll... you're number #3. I tried to give you a shot. Peace

Have a nice life troll... you're number #3. I tried to give you a shot. Peace
Lol ok

NINE YEARS FOR WHAT??????????

Aside from the overblown rhetoric, can somebody explain what, exactly Roger Stone did, and how it affected Life As We Know It?

Bottom line: First offense, non-violent "crime"? NINE YEARS???

Where is THE Democrat who is willing to say that the initial sentencing recommendation was OUTRAGEOUS?

There is no doubt in my mind that these DoJ prosecutors - Never Trumper's to be sure - intended to get such an outrageous sentence for Roger Stone that the President would be FORCED to pardon him, and then have to deal with all the Democrat and Media bullshit that would follow such an act.

"I Double-Dare You to pardon that bastard!"
Well he was convicted in a court of law on 7 criminal counts. If you don't know what they are then why don't you look them up?
All process crimes that he was set up for by the FBI...
Nope. One count of obstruction of an official proceeding, five counts of false statements -- including lying to Congress -- and one count of witness tampering, no "process crimes".
Those are all referred to as "process crimes"...look it up...he didn't harm a single person or steal a single dollar or break any law outside of the process of the investigation....in other words they were investigating an otherwise innocent man and he slipped up and made some misstatements....and the deep state Obama gang of thugs pounced...

Stones sentence recommendation is within Federal Sentencing guidelines.

Trump doesn’t think the rules apply to those who break the law on his behalf

Forum List

Back