R peace activists really peace activists?

A PUBLIC right of way belongs to everyone. By blockading it, they are inducing violence. If somebody stands in front of my car door and refuses to let me in it, then they are inciting violence. People who use speech are often convicted of INCITING violence.

Well I disagree with that logic.

Besides, the article is totally biased, if any direct violence by the protesters did occur, it would not have been reported by the democracy now site. Hmmm, thats strange, "democracy now" Democracy is when the people run the country through voting. The people voted in the officials who made the decision to ship the carriers, and the "democracy now" crowd uses physical force to prevent it,,thats democracy?

And you lying liberals claim you support the troops and blame President Bush for not providing armour (when in reality the armour was stripped from the military during the clinton admin) but then there is this:
OH YEA, AND HERES A GREAT EXAMPLE OF HOW THEY "SUPPORT THE TROOPS" (FUCKING LIARS)WALLY CUDDEFORD: Oh, our goal is to stop military shipments from Fort Lewis going to Iraq. We were successful in stopping those shipments through the Port of Olympia, and now we are helping our friends in Tacoma stop the shipments there. The shipments are Stryker vehicles. They are speedy combat transports, armed transports. They are the backbone of the occupation[/B][/B]

blah, blah, blah...all this liberal vs conservative crap means nothing to me.

Stupidity? hahahhah, well, so I made a mistake, reading so many posts and confusing two, BIG FUCKING DEAL. Its irrelevant anyways, as is your whining about nobleman.

LOL...why is it a big deal? Why in the whole grand scheme of things, it's not but you called me a liar because of your failure to read/comprehend which you admitted to, so why wouldn't I defend myself? And that my friend, is what makes it relevant. You would have your GWB boxers all in bunch if I did that you.

You WHINED.
You asked for links, NOT CONTEXT. You said you would check out the contest YOURSELF, fucking stupid idiot. hahahhahaha

Ok once again corky, you didn't give any background info so I didn't know in what "contest" your rambling were in...I asked for examples so I could distinguish that for myself....geez is that the best you can do sporto? hahahaha...oh boy.

R U sure thats all I read?

A New Zealand peace activist is facing serious assault charges after he allegedly punched a rock singer in London, leaving the man in a coma.

Christiaan Briggs, 30, who spent three weeks in Iraq with the Truth Justice Peace Human Shield Action Group in 2003, appeared at Highbury Corner Magistrates' Court on Tuesday to face a charge of grievous bodily harm.

The umbrella group organized the February 2003 march against the war in New York City, which drew more than 500,000 people, and spearheaded the battle for the Central Park lawn during the Republican National Convention last year
BATTLE FOR ?????

Oh, make that 4 articles!! Atta boy.

BTW, you never responded to my comment about who labels these people as peace activists. It would be one thing if the so called peace activists called themselves that (then I would be in agreement with you) but so far it's only right wing nut jobs like you.

So, shame on vietnam vets also? You go tell them that.

Besides, your michael moore 3rd grade lemming mentality is just a strawman anyways. Its irrelevant.

Your liberal friends have mocked us repeatedlly, and thats what I said, I didnt ACCUSE YOU personally, but naturally you cant comprehend accurately what I or anyone else opposed to you say, you only hear/read what you want to hear/read. Delusional.

where have I ever come down on Vietnam Vets for anything? WHen have I come down on the military for anything? I am far from delusional, sweetheart.... where do you get off telling ME who my "freinds" are, anyway?

I share parts of my political philosophy with many people.... and some of those people have parts of their political philosophy that I do NOT share. ANd regardless, the fact that I share a portion of my political philosophy with anyone sure as hell doesn't make them my FRIEND. YOu need to chose your words with a bit more precision...if you are capable of such.

Well I disagree with that logic..
Doesnt matter if you disagree. FACT is, its the peace activists that did something wrong, and it ultimately and invariably led to violence, hence they are creating violence. Your logic is like saying a person lites a fuse on a bomb and then they claim they didnt blow anything up, its the bomb that blew it up, they only lit a fuse.

blah, blah, blah...all this liberal vs conservative crap means nothing to me..
In other words, what I posted is true.

LOL...why is it a big deal? Why in the whole grand scheme of things, it's not but you called me a liar because of your failure to read/comprehend which you admitted to, so why wouldn't I defend myself? And that my friend, is what makes it relevant. You would have your GWB boxers all in bunch if I did that you. .
Yea, and I admitted I read it wrong, you could have at least accepted my acknowledgement of an error, but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, you guys have no class.

Ok once again corky, you didn't give any background info so I didn't know in what "contest" your rambling were in...I asked for examples so I could distinguish that for myself....geez is that the best you can do sporto? hahahaha...oh boy..
Wrong again.
First you asked for links only
Then you accused me if not providing context like you had askedeven though you hadnt. Just be a big boy and admit you made a mistake. You dont have to fear, unlike you libs, I and my compadres have no problem exhibiting class and accepting your apology gracefully.

Oh, make that 4 articles!! Atta boy..
Why thanks you sir ! Especially since I only needed ONE.

BTW, you never responded to my comment about who labels these people as peace activists. It would be one thing if the so called peace activists called themselves that (then I would be in agreement with you) but so far it's only right wing nut jobs like you.
There are tons of things you havent responded to. They call themselves peace activists.

where have I ever come down on Vietnam Vets for anything? WHen have I come down on the military for anything? I am far from delusional, sweetheart.... where do you get off telling ME who my "freinds" are, anyway?

I share parts of my political philosophy with many people.... and some of those people have parts of their political philosophy that I do NOT share. ANd regardless, the fact that I share a portion of my political philosophy with anyone sure as hell doesn't make them my FRIEND. YOu need to chose your words with a bit more precision...if you are capable of such.

Whether you like it or not, you are responsable for whom you associate with.

Doesnt matter if you disagree. FACT is, its the peace activists that did something wrong, and it ultimately and invariably led to violence, hence they are creating violence. Your logic is like saying a person lites a fuse on a bomb and then they claim they didnt blow anything up, its the bomb that blew it up, they only lit a fuse.
spin it anyway you wish, none of the articles you posted proved your point/claim.

In other words, what I posted is true.
not

Yea, and I admitted I read it wrong, you could have at least accepted my acknowledgement of an error, but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, you guys have no class.
"you guys"??? Honestly, after reading this latest post, I really do question your intelligence. I did accept that you were wrong. I knew that you were wrong from the get go. Just to refresh your memory you said you were wrong, but didn't bother to acknowledge you accused me of being a liar (no class alright) and then asked what the big deal was.

Wrong again.
First you asked for links only
Then you accused me if not providing context like you had askedeven though you hadnt. Just be a big boy and admit you made a mistake. You dont have to fear, unlike you libs, I and my compadres have no problem exhibiting class and accepting your apology gracefully.
You haven't thoroughly mastered your reading and comprehension skills so I'll let you continue believing this nonsense.

Why thanks you sir ! Especially since I only needed ONE.
See my first response in this post.

There are tons of things you havent responded to.
Such as??

They call themselves peace activists.
Where's the proof? Except the first article (and they didn't do anything violent) none of the articles you provided referred to them as peace activist.

Hey little guy. What is GWB?
You said I made the mistake because of my lack of reading/comp. skills. Fact is the mistake was made due to my rushing through the responses too fast due to time restraints, I simply got some confused. And you still havent stood up and acted like a man with class and accepted my admitting I made a mistake.
Boy, you sure are pushing your idea of my lack of reading/comp skills. It must be a shortcoming of yours to be so focused on it.

spin it anyway you wish, none of the articles you posted proved your point/claim.

not

"you guys"??? Honestly, after reading this latest post, I really do question your intelligence. I did accept that you were wrong. I knew that you were wrong from the get go. Just to refresh your memory you said you were wrong, but didn't bother to acknowledge you accused me of being a liar (no class alright) and then asked what the big deal was..
You accepted that I made a mistake? Did you accept my acknowledment of it? If so, I missed it. If not, it shows you have NO CLASS.

You haven't thoroughly mastered your reading and comprehension skills so I'll let you continue believing this nonsense..
Wow, if I had the slilghtest doubt about my reading and comprehension skills, I might let that bother me. YAWN. Cant attack the facts, attack the messenger.

See my first response in this post.

Such as??

Where's the proof? Except the first article (and they didn't do anything violent) none of the articles you provided referred to them as peace activist.
EXCEPT.........HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH, OPPS

ATTENTION ATTENTION everyone while there are those whom are posting their bash the peace activist rhetoric I would like to bring your attention to the fact that the GESTAPO is alive and well in the good ol U S of A

http://www.indybay.org/newsitems/2007/04/04/18389182.php.

2002? hahahhaha, dont you have something current? Having to dig that far back just proves you wrong.

Combine that with current administrations crime of politizicing the DOJ and padding that dept with loyal bushies. Roll over America Bush has taken over and his little bushies has sworn to become enemies of the United States. You are either with Bush or you are with the United States.

Bush appoints strict Constitutionalists. Its the liberal judges appointed by Democrats that are stealing our rights via judicial activism and a "living breathing COTUS"

I've been to PI/RP quite a few times recently and several years ago. Not sure what you mean. Explain?

If you look at how the country is exploited in everyway. From the people to the environment it is easy to understand agendas. It is all about the money and when it is all gone they can only blame themselves because the government was equally involved.
When I was there we'd go over to wild horse creek and assist the EOD guys with blowing up and un-exploded bombs. We'd catch the joes sawing the bombs in half to get the HBX out. If the bomb didn't blow up from being sawed in 1/2 they'd use a torch to melt out the explosive. Then they'd take the explosive and use it to fish with on the coral reefs. They blew the hell out it and took most of the lapu-lapu. I saw a few joes get blown up melting the HBX. PI had some wonderful natural resources if only they could understand that limiting use and preservation would assist them in the long run.
This idea about conservationist and if they are peaceful comes down to agendas and how this agenda is applied. I am against clear cutting because at one time in the North West and in upper Northern California this was the practice. I am also against spiking trees as well. To me there has to be a better way of getting the point across. Killing a logger meant this guy had a family who depended on him and now he is dead. You go after the owner of the logging company instead of the workers. Just my take on one such issue that has been a problem for a while.

Ok it's confirmed for me. You must be glockmail's long lost brother...there's no other excuse for such blatant stupidity.

Hey little guy. What is GWB?
You said I made the mistake because of my lack of reading/comp. skills. Fact is the mistake was made due to my rushing through the responses too fast due to time restraints, I simply got some confused. And you still havent stood up and acted like a man with class and accepted my admitting I made a mistake.
Boy, you sure are pushing your idea of my lack of reading/comp skills. It must be a shortcoming of yours to be so focused on it.

You accepted that I made a mistake? Did you accept my acknowledment of it? If so, I missed it. If not, it shows you have NO CLASS.

Wow, if I had the slilghtest doubt about my reading and comprehension skills, I might let that bother me. YAWN. Cant attack the facts, attack the messenger.

EXCEPT.........HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH, OPPS

Or are they hiding behind that moniker so they can just push their own agenda of control?
We report you decide.

Peace activists use violence to shut down opposing conservatives from speaking.

Free speech?
Non violence?
Arent those suppose to be values the "peace activists" believe in?

Ahhhh, the irony of it all. :)

I have actually known both kinds. I have known people who do not believe in violence for any reason, and would not even defend themselves. Yeah, seems kind of dumb, but a whole separate issue.

There are also those as you descibe. And I'll tell you EXACTLY what they remind me of .....

Abortion clinic bombers who blow up clinics and maim or kill people to protest what they consider to be murder. The same stupid logic applies.

Is this your compassionate side? hahahhahah

oh by the way, it bothers me zip, zilch nada when you morons lump us conservatives all together RIGHT AFTER MAINEMAN BITCHES THAT WE DID IT WITH THE PEACE ACTIVISTS. HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH,,,,,,,,,,HAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA,,,,,,,,,,,,BWAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA Its known as hypocracy.

and, please show your proof Im a lemming, link please?

1) I don't have a compassionate side you moron.
2) I'm not a "roll-over-and-take-it" liberal like Alan Colmes... I'm a "I'll-punch-you-in-the-face-you-piece-of-shit" liberal. I've never claimed to be a "peace activist."
3) You started this thread as if everyone would know whatever it was you were talking about... a true sign of "stupid lemming" who merely parrots what she's told to parrot.

So, shame on vietnam vets also? You go tell them that.

Besides, your michael moore 3rd grade lemming mentality is just a strawman anyways. Its irrelevant.

Your liberal friends have mocked us repeatedlly, and thats what I said, I didnt ACCUSE YOU personally, but naturally you cant comprehend accurately what I or anyone else opposed to you say, you only hear/read what you want to hear/read. Delusional.

We mock you because you're stupid. That's really the only reason. Nothing special... no conspiracy...

1) I don't have a compassionate side you moron..
Thats pretty obvious.
Am I getting under your skin???? Calling me names, the shame of it all. :)
2) I'm not a "roll-over-and-take-it" liberal like Alan Colmes... I'm a "I'll-punch-you-in-the-face-you-piece-of-shit" liberal. I've never claimed to be a "peace activist.".
Good, one more supporter of Bush and the conflict in Iraq.
3) You started this thread as if everyone would know whatever it was you were talking about... a true sign of "stupid lemming" who merely parrots what she's told to parrot.

Not really, I stated what I was talking about in the first post. Soooo sorry you missed it.

TA TA JasenDORK

Talk about stupid, I said WE get mocked, not I get mocked. BIg difference ya bafoon. :)

Uh, in case English isn't your first language, "you" can be singular OR plural. In this case, I was using it in the plural sense. In this particular case "you" stood for "stupid people, including you (singluar)."

Uh, no, you didn't. Unless you were simply just making some strawman argument.

R U truly that stupid? The thread was started with a question. Its simple, give your opinion on the question and provide what information or evidence you can. Simple, get it?

Forum List

Back