R.I.P. Ray Collins

damn... guy from Spirit... guy from Iron Butterfly... Jack Klugman... Charles Durning... now Ray Collins...

what's with all these great second-tier guys dying the last coupla weeks 'fore the end of the year...?

damn... guy from Spirit... guy from Iron Butterfly... Jack Klugman... Charles Durning... now Ray Collins...

what's with all these great second-tier guys dying the last coupla weeks 'fore the end of the year...?

they all lived in California.....they were just getting out before all the Tax increases take effect Jan 1......

Well well well.

Time to rock it. I'm losing so many. All I know is I'm going out in a flame.

I can't believe he's gone now.

I used to wonder when I was a kid why my grandparents and all the older people around me would always make note of someone's passing.

I thought it morbid at the time.

Now I realize that all they were doing was acknowledging that life is fleeting and time is precious.

So rock it. Well my Baba never said that. That's my vernacular. But you get my drift. :eusa_angel:

[ame=http://youtu.be/258IAiOtnuw]Frank Zappa/The Mothers Of Invention - Absolutely Free (Full Stereo Album) (1967) - YouTube[/ame]

It's times like this, you have to wonder if there's a God who really gives a crap about us. He takes Zappa and Lennon and sticks us with Bruce Fucking Springstein

It's times like this, you have to wonder if there's a God who really gives a crap about us. He takes Zappa and Lennon and sticks us with Bruce Fucking Springstein

meh... Bruce is sorta like the rock-scene precursor to political-scene Obama...

lotta noise, big hype and nearly no talent to back it up...

Forum List

Back