R.I.P. "Philly" Joe Vento!

Wicked Jester

Libsmackin'chef
Aug 4, 2009
So. Cal, Malibu!
You stood up for what was right, AND WON!

"Order in English, DAMMMIT!":clap2::clap2::clap2:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeNHJCQDyIA]"Order In English" Joey Vento of Geno's Steaks On Glenn Beck - YouTube[/ame]

Pats is still better
Pffft......Tony Lukes blows 'em all away.

And, isn't Pat's where John "shoot myself in the foot" Kerry made an ass out of himself by arguing for swiss cheese on his cheese steak?

What a fuckin' typical liberal candyass........Swiss cheese on a cheese steak......Whimpy bastard!

Pats is still better
Pffft......Tony Lukes blows 'em all away.

And, isn't Pat's where John "shoot myself in the foot" Kerry made an ass out of himself by arguing for swiss cheese on his cheese steak?

What a fuckin' typical liberal candyass........Swiss cheese on a cheese steak......Whimpy bastard!

Gotta go with Wizz

Indeed, good for him. He owns the business and it's decision on what language is exchanged over the counter. I mean, he could argue that his bottom line is at risk if there's a breakdown in communication between vendor and customer. Anyway, this is just another in a long line of examples that proves that people are wising-up to the fact that there's money to be made out of being 'offended'.

Seriously, what drastic measures are we going to have to fall back on to win the ongoing assault on common sense?!

Last edited:
Even Rocky ate at Pats

rocky-commentary_scruberthumbnail_0.jpg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uaRe_xgGatE]Joey Vento supports Arizona - YouTube[/ame]
A true American who stood for what is right!

I was aware of the Geno's vs. Pat's controversy first time I tried them. So the guy I was visiting on business in Philly gave me a blind taste test. I didn't know which sandwich came from which establishment, but in the end Geno's was the clear winner for my taste buds.

Rest in Peace, Joey. And long live the Geno's cheese steak!!!

Forum List

Back