R.I.P. McCain/Palin 2008

just hope you aren't one of the ones crying "but, but, but, the POLLS said" after the election ;)

just hope you aren't one of the ones crying "but, but, but, the POLLS said" after the election ;)

They'll have other excuses on que. First they'll whine about how we stole the election (it's their current favorite), then they'll blame it on a racist America.

No excuses will be needed.

Barack Obama is going to defeat John McCain.

They'll have other excuses on que. First they'll whine about how we stole the election (it's their current favorite), then they'll blame it on a racist America.

Stoner, you do realize that if you are a real pot smoker McCain wants to also get rid of medicinal uses, right?

Never underestimate the power of the right wing spin machine.

Yup, there it is, the great right wing conspiracy and spin machine. Remind us about how the major press was all for Gore in 2000 and Kerry in 2004 and yet the right wing spin machine stole it away? How in 2002 the Republicans WON more seats all cause of that great right wing spin machine.

By the way we will find out who is President on Wednesday Nov 5 and not before. Though I am sure the Press as usual will try early on Tuesday the 4th to sway votes by declaring winners before there is one.

Watching at 230 in the morning that 2000 election the joy drain from all the Major Press reporters as they had to admit Gore did not win was worth staying up indeed. Some of them were on the verge of tears in their unbiased reporting that night.

Yup, there it is, the great right wing conspiracy and spin machine.

Lee Atwater, Karl Rove: Spin that Retired.

Palin: Obama pals around with terrorists. Not what the article said, but fuck truth. Let's see. To the average American today a terrorists isn't a Weatherman, it is those dark skinned Muslims Al Quaeda types. Isn't Obama a Muslim? It said so on Fox.

Your little Alaskan lap dog has already started the spin.

If someone now comes out and posts the multiple websites by POWs who call McCain a traitor, is that about the same level of Palin's honesty?

Lee Atwater, Karl Rove: Spin that Retired.

Palin: Obama pals around with terrorists. Not what the article said, but fuck truth. Let's see. To the average American today a terrorists isn't a Weatherman, it is those dark skinned Muslims Al Quaeda types. Isn't Obama a Muslim? It said so on Fox.

Your little Alaskan lap dog has already started the spin.

If someone now comes out and posts the multiple websites by POWs who call McCain a traitor, is that about the same level of Palin's honesty?

There we have it folks, the boards second biggest Political hack whining like a stuck little girl. Poor Col Mustard, lets hope for your sake you have no weapons or sharp objects near by if things go south on election night.

As for terrorists, aren't you lefties always reminding us dumb hilly billy rednecks that words have MEANINGS? Or are you now claiming Ayers was not and is not a Terrorist?

Though to be honest it sounds like you are just trying to claim that while he was a terrorist we only worry about Arab ones now so it isn't important.

And on religion, I say go ahead, remind us all again about Obama's church and church leader for the past 20 years, that should be a real winner for election night.

As for traitor, I am afraid the Military and the Government do not agree and being a retired officer you know that he was no traitor as well. But hey any lie will do for a Liberal right?

Now remind us again how the swiftboat vets were all wrong but any vet that attacks McCain is right..... Come on you can do it, it is easy for Hypocrites like you.

Yup, there it is, the great right wing conspiracy and spin machine. Remind us about how the major press was all for Gore in 2000 and Kerry in 2004 and yet the right wing spin machine stole it away? How in 2002 the Republicans WON more seats all cause of that great right wing spin machine.

By the way we will find out who is President on Wednesday Nov 5 and not before. Though I am sure the Press as usual will try early on Tuesday the 4th to sway votes by declaring winners before there is one.

Watching at 230 in the morning that 2000 election the joy drain from all the Major Press reporters as they had to admit Gore did not win was worth staying up indeed. Some of them were on the verge of tears in their unbiased reporting that night.

Yeah, and Gore should have won. It was a fucking Supreme court decision. By all meaningful accounts, Gore DID win. Maybe that's why it was such bullshit.

One of the jobs of the news is to hold people accountable, especially those in office. Repub's have the singular ability to bullshit to the point where they don't take accountability for anything, so the press just wants to slam them any chance they get, because they need to be exposed, for our good, before America swallows up all of their bullshit, and we turn into a fascist state... okay, well maybe that was going too far, but it is along that continuum, that if the press wasn't asking questions, posing doubts, it would basically be propoganda. Stop whining about the press!! It's such a scape goat. After all, the conservative spin machine allowed an entire WAR to be started without proper public scrutiny (aided and guided by the White House, with Fox as it's network of Choice), the smoothing over of Katrina- if it wasn't for the media forcing it back into the light, it would have been buried even faster by the Bush conservative press...

If the media wasn't liberal, it would be propanda...

a lil premature Article not that your optimism isn't great.

I think he'll win but am not celebrating until Nov 5th when it's announced ON FOX! :lol:

Yeah, and Gore should have won. It was a fucking Supreme court decision. By all meaningful accounts, Gore DID win. Maybe that's why it was such bullshit.

One of the jobs of the news is to hold people accountable, especially those in office. Repub's have the singular ability to bullshit to the point where they don't take accountability for anything, so the press just wants to slam them any chance they get, because they need to be exposed, for our good, before America swallows up all of their bullshit, and we turn into a fascist state... okay, well maybe that was going too far, but it is along that continuum, that if the press wasn't asking questions, posing doubts, it would basically be propoganda. Stop whining about the press!! It's such a scape goat. After all, the conservative spin machine allowed an entire WAR to be started without proper public scrutiny (aided and guided by the White House, with Fox as it's network of Choice), the smoothing over of Katrina- if it wasn't for the media forcing it back into the light, it would have been buried even faster by the Bush conservative press...

If the media wasn't liberal, it would be propanda...

Who taught you election law? Florida was a win for Bush, INCLUDING in every recount done AFTER the fact. The only Court that got it wrong was the Democratically controlled Florida Supreme Court.

But hey you stick with that " Bush stole the election" it should come in handy if you lose again in November.

As for war you dumb as a rock dipstick, the Congress had complete and total over sight. Unless you are one of those frothing at the mouth dumb shits that claims Bush magically lied to Congress.

In which case prove it. Explain how the ENTIRE world believed Saddam had weapons right up until we found he had none. Including all the major democratic leaders of Congress. Do what no one has managed in 6 years, prove it.

Who taught you election law? Florida was a win for Bush, INCLUDING in every recount done AFTER the fact. The only Court that got it wrong was the Democratically controlled Florida Supreme Court.

But hey you stick with that " Bush stole the election" it should come in handy if you lose again in November.

I live in FL...there was NEVER a full recount here. Katherine Harris blocked it at every turn. Those are the facts whether you like them or not.

I think he'll win but am not celebrating until Nov 5th when it's announced ON FOX! :lol:

I'm right with you, the Republican party has already shown its affinity to absolutely cheat to steal a election before, why not now.

I'll wait till the 5th, but after that, I will party in the streets with my Democratic brothers and sisters

I live in FL...there was NEVER a full recount here. Katherine Harris blocked it at every turn. Those are the facts whether you like them or not.

So do I, Katherine Harris was so f-ing stupid cause she got completely used by the Bush people and where is she now?

Katherine Harris and Sara Palin have about the same intelligence and both have shown their abilities to be just as full of shit as their male counterparts in politics

:)

The fight continues ... I understand this ...

But the outcome?

I believe I am certain.

Dive, you seem like an intelligent guy. Tell me what you see happening between now and then that's going to get McCain elected. Whether or not you agree or disagree with McCain's economic policies, the American economy isn't going to get better in the next 30 days, and Americans have known about the Ayres story for a long, long time since one of the first Democratic debates. I highly doubt the Ayres thing is going to work at all. So barring a terrorist attack on this country, wherein Bush suspends elections until next year, what do you see happening that is going to change the minds of all of these people?

Forum List

Back