R.I.P. Joseph Bologna

toobfreak

Tungsten/Glass Member
Apr 29, 2017
On The Way Home To Earth
One of the funniest actors of all time IMO, Joseph Bologna just passed away at the age of 82 (cancer).

joseph-bologna-plays-sid-caesar.jpg

This guy was funny not even doing anything. His expressions made me laugh. He could deliver a straight line and be funny! His every answer seemed like a question; he always seemed to see the more ironic and tragic sides of life.

Best remembered for two of the funniest and most touching movies of all time to me, “Blame It On Rio,” and “My Favorite Year.” Wonderful movies.

If you’ve never seen either of these, you owe it to yourself to check them out.

RIP, Joe.

One of the funniest actors of all time IMO, Joseph Bologna just passed away at the age of 82 (cancer).

View attachment 143592

This guy was funny not even doing anything. His expressions made me laugh. He could deliver a straight line and be funny! His every answer seemed like a question; he always seemed to see the more ironic and tragic sides of life.

Best remembered for two of the funniest and most touching movies of all time to me, “Blame It On Rio,” and “My Favorite Year.” Wonderful movies.

If you’ve never seen either of these, you owe it to yourself to check them out.

RIP, Joe.

Blame it on Rio wasn't great- though he was great in it- but "My Favorite Year" was great.

Thanks for mentioning him.

Forum List

Back