R.I.P. Jake

Truthmatters, I will says this gently: shut the fuck up. Claudette, I am sorry for your loss.

dude I did not even post anything before you said that

Yes, you did. It was deleted.

Starkers has come undone all over the board, but let's not do any (more) damage to Claudette's thread, please TM? I know he unfairly accused you, but let's not do that here.

He did not unfairly accuse TM. TM bumped this thread with a highly inappropriate post. The post was deleted.

Last edited:
Truthmatters, I will says this gently: shut the fuck up. Claudette, I am sorry for your loss.

Starkers has come undone all over the board, but let's not do any (more) damage to Claudette's thread, please TM? I know he unfairly accused you, but let's not do that here.

He did not unfairly accuse TM. TM bumped this thread with a highly inappropriate post. The post was deleted.

Okay. Well, thank you.

what did it say?

got any proof?

what did it say?

got any proof?

TM? You're hitting a new low, and a really low low at that. This is a "Good-bye, beloved pet" thread.

would the mods delete unkind things said to me?

I dont even remember posting in this thread anything mean

You Fucking LIAR.

I even negged you for it, asshole.

Mods deleted it but you and I both know you posted here. Nothing over the top, as is your usual m.o., but not appropriate for a deceased pet thread.

And now that the "proof" has been deleted by mods? You will claim it never existed. Fuck off, you liar.

Lost my old pal Jake over the weekend. He was the last of the buddies I brought with me from NC.

He was my best bud for almost 15yrs.

A working Border Collie that loved to work and was a great house pet to boot. Got him at 10 months when his owner decided he didn't want him anymore.

He spent the first 10 months of his life in a dogpen out back. Guy didn't need a dog. A cement lawn ornament would have been better.

Jake turned into a great trial dog and was super on the sheep.

He is greatly missed and always will be. One grand dog.

My daughter's dog died about a year ago and I swear I was close to or in tears for weeks after. I never had a dog either but I grew to love Phoebe. She was so smart and protective of the family..

Sorry for your loss, Border Collies are great dogs.

Last edited:
what did it say?

got any proof?

TM? You're hitting a new low, and a really low low at that. This is a "Good-bye, beloved pet" thread.

Uh, she didn't start the trouble. You guys are a bunch of asswipes, you know that?

Yes, actually, she did.

I didn't think she did, I pointed that out, and then I was informed her post was deleted.

But thanks for dropping by to name call. No really; I can't tell you how much I appreciate it.

Uh, she didn't start the trouble. You guys are a bunch of asswipes, you know that?

Yes, actually, she did.

I didn't think she did, I pointed that out, and then I was informed her post was deleted.

But thanks for dropping by to name call. No really; I can't tell you how much I appreciate it.

Name calling seems to the the mode of operation on this forum. Even by the moderators. So don't start that innocent crap with me. I don't like seeing a person ganged up on. You just took someone's word that she made a rotten post and it was deleted. You didn't even see it for yourself.

Yes, actually, she did.

Name calling seems to the the mode of operation on this forum. Even by the moderators. So don't start that innocent crap with me. I don't like seeing a person ganged up on. You just took someone's word that she made a rotten post and it was deleted. You didn't even see it for yourself.

I have never been on the gang up on TM bandwagon, ever. I am angry at her now because she (and now you) cannot honor a thread saying good-bye to a beloved pet by keeping your freaking yaps SHUT.

Shame on both of you.

Claudette, I am so sorry that you lost your dog. But right away I thought, how lucky that you ended up with her instead of the guy who just left her out in his backyard. That is no life for any dog, and border collies in particular need more than that. You gave her a wonderful life, did I hear you say sheep? She even got to herd sheep? That is awesome! Thank God for people like you who love animals and give them a chance at a better life.

Yes, actually, she did.

I have never been on the gang up on TM bandwagon, ever. I am angry at her now because she (and now you) cannot honor a thread saying good-bye to a beloved pet by keeping your freaking yaps SHUT.

Shame on both of you.

Why don't you set a good example and shut the fuck up?

Shame on both of you.

Why don't you set a good example and shut the fuck up?

:eusa_shhh:

what did it say?

got any proof?

Uh, she didn't start the trouble. Some of you are the ones hitting a new low. Asswipes.

Yes, she did. Jake, Amelia and I all saw her post before it was deleted. It was stupid . . . something about letting kids starve in America or something along those lines. She actually didn't use the word Republican though. Odd that. I negged her for it, but that seems to have vanished as well. The mysterious ways of the USMB elude me.

Anyway, her two sentence post has been deleted by the mods. Too bad she couldn't just leave her first sentence (saying she was sorry about C's dog) alone. Too bad she had to spoil yet another thread with her 'hey everyone look at me' bullshit. True story, whether you choose to believe me or not.

Claudette, I am so sorry that you lost your dog. But right away I thought, how lucky that you ended up with her instead of the guy who just left her out in his backyard. That is no life for any dog, and border collies in particular need more than that. You gave her a wonderful life, did I hear you say sheep? She even got to herd sheep? That is awesome! Thank God for people like you who love animals and give them a chance at a better life.

You bet your boots on the sheep.

He was a grand trial dog that I showed in two States.

Jake was one super herding dog and he lived to herd. Trialing BC's is great fun. He and my first BC Red were super at it.

Thanks for the kind thoughts.

Forum List

Back