R.I.P. Jack Bruce....one of the greats

try Bruce Lee......
I love the part in one of his movies where he jumps an 8 foot fence holding onto a bag of potato chips. And as soon as he lands, he pops one in his mouth! That's a classic.

And then there's the one movie where he's wearing this locket around his neck and you know the first guy that rips that locket off, is going to get his ass kicked.

sorry Billo.....i was upset myself.....im surprised that Ginger Baker has outlived him.....
Because of Baker and Keith Richards, I had to give up drugs.

"Thanks guys, I can't do anymore drugs, because you fuckin' did'em all!"
1324512.gif

try Bruce Lee......
I love the part in one of his movies where he jumps an 8 foot fence holding onto a bag of potato chips. And as soon as he lands, he pops one in his mouth! That's a classic.

And then there's the one movie where he's wearing this locket around his neck and you know the first guy that rips that locket off, is going to get his ass kicked.

When I was a kid, my favorite Batman and Robin episode was when they had it out with the Green Hornet and Kato. Everyone was wondering who was going to win. I counted the punches between Batman and the Green Hornet. They both landed and equal 6 punches each. But the funny thing was, as I was counting their punches, every once and awhile, you'd see Robin go flying by! That was too funny!

When I was a kid, my favorite Batman and Robin episode was when they had it out with the Green Hornet and Kato. Everyone was wondering who was going to win. I counted the punches between Batman and the Green Hornet. They both landed and equal 6 punches each. But the funny thing was, as I was counting their punches, every once and awhile, you'd see Robin go flying by! That was too funny!
yea i remember that dumbass show.....im sure Bruce liked having a draw with fucking Robin...the Green Hornet show had that cool fight between Lee and Mako....

had the pleasure of seeing him with Cream in late 68......

Jack Bruce - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

The Never ending debate

who was the greatest Drum/Bass duo

Jack and Ginger

John and Bonzo

Geddy and Neal

John and Keith

Jack certainly was my favorite vocalist among the truly great bass players along with his good friend, the late great Felix Pappalardi (who produced some of Cream's best records) of Mountain.

too bad-what a great talent

Greatest bassist ever.
The solo at 3:48... especially what he's doing at 4:32 .... it's just sick.

sorry Billo.....i was upset myself.....im surprised that Ginger Baker has outlived him.....

You'd think, right? Ginger just turned 76.
Of course Jack had liver cancer and a transplant several years ago that almost killed him then.

Of course Jack had liver cancer and a transplant several years ago that almost killed him then.
well i saw that special on Baker a few months ago....he looked like he has done way to much heroin....i did not know Jack was having problems....

well i saw that special on Baker a few months ago....he looked like he has done way to much heroin....i did not know Jack was having problems....

Honestly, when I saw the reunion show in 2005 it looked to me like Bruce had aged, Clapton stayed the same, and Baker looked younger. Mostly because in the '60s he looked like he was in his 70s.

I got up real close to him one time -- his limbs were like pencils.

Forum List

Back