R candidates for prez 2016 = Good News!!

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
994818_612786365409899_1038280954_n.jpg

:cuckoo:

Very good news for the country.

:razz:

You guys better hope Hill runs because if she doesn't the odds are good the gop will hold the WH, the senate, the house and the scotus ... and ginsburg isn't gonna last through another presidency. You may not have another chance at the scotus for 30 years.

Personally I'd like to see a Republican I could support ... like Christie.
But the far right believes they've lost recently because the GOP candidates have been too moderate.

yeah ... go figure.

But even though I don't like the idea of Democrat winning (I think you just have to shuffle the deck every now and then) I'd almost like to see the far right get their favorite as the GOP nominee. I believe a darling-of-the-far-right candidate would get smoked ... and maybe that would shut them up so we can get back to folks who can play well together.

Just MHO.

(and just so you know - I don't think Obama plays particularly well with others either.)

Last edited:
Personally I'd like to see a Republican I could support ... like Christie.
But the far right believes they've lost recently because the GOP candidates have been too moderate.

yeah ... go figure.

But even though I don't like the idea of Democrat winning (I think you just have to shuffle the deck every now and then) I'd almost like to see the far right get their favorite as the GOP nominee. I believe a darling-of-the-far-right candidate would get smoked ... and maybe that would shut them up so we can get back to folks who can play well together.

Just MHO.

(and just so you know - I don't think Obama plays particularly well with others either.)
So you want a RINO....shocker..Oh and McCain was a RINO as was Romney both got their asses kicked.

1) there are no candidates for 2016. The race hasnt come close to starting yet.
2) Please reference where either of these men have mentioned how old the earth is.
3) Please explain why a certain belief on the age of the earth is somehow going to make a person a bad leader.

Forum List

Back