R - 49% - o - 47%

Then your government checks are sure to increase under that "small government conservative". More government money....you are a true conservative patriot.

Sorry asshole. Military retirees get a pension.

Just like career police officers, auto workers, miners.

It's obvious you hate veterans. Do you hate law enforcement, auto workers, miners as well?

Probably

Neg rep'd for being an anti-American asswipe

Neg'ed for speaking out against your own best interests.

Then your government checks are sure to increase under that "small government conservative". More government money....you are a true conservative patriot.

It's obvious you hate veterans. Do you hate law enforcement, auto workers, miners as well?

Probably

Negged for ASSuming to know someone else's 'best interests'.

Probably

"Neg" me asshole! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Probably

Negged for ASSuming to know someone else's 'best interests'.

Do you not understand that the cost of living increase has never been denied to veterans before? Do you not realize that the cost of living has indeed gone up? If he doesn't want the money, should it be denied to all of those that deserve it?

Neg'd for being a veteran-hating economic tard.

Gallup Daily Tracking showed Obama 50, mitt 45.

Personally, I don't think these polls really mean much. They change constantly but does that really mean opinions are that changeable? I doubt it.

What matters is the electoral count and Obama has never lost his lead there. Not that I've seen anyway.

Wow. That PEW poll shows an 18% shift among women voters.

They had been believing the Lefty meme until they saw with their own eyes.

It will only get worse for the lying sack of Obamanation from here on out.

The polls showed a Romney bounce on Thu/Fri, which is now gone, and things have gone back to the way they were pre-debate.

That leaves the Republicans to explain why they briefly trusted the polls for a couple days, since they'll now be jumping back to the "Rigged polls!" conspiracy theory.

The polls showed a Romney bounce on Thu/Fri, which is now gone, and things have gone back to the way they were pre-debate.

That leaves the Republicans to explain why they briefly trusted the polls for a couple days, since they'll now be jumping back to the "Rigged polls!" conspiracy theory.

Only if you are high on grass and gin.

You have to be kidding....aren't you ?

Or are you that scared ?

Obama is still ahead in swing state models and predicted to win enough electoral college votes to win the election.

270 to Win

Five Thirty Eight 302 O 235 R

Politico Swing State Map 303 O 236 R

Real Clear Politics 251 O 181 R

To bad the election won't be held today. Because three debates from now.

Your "boy" is headed back to Chicago.

Get used to it.

I hope they leave Whore Cutter behind so we can burn her ass at the stake in the National Mall. That woman is a walking bucket of trash.

Once again, it looks like it could boil down to Ohio.

I hope they enjoy the attention.

We certainly don't get any here in Kansas. :lol:

:lol:

I think you oughta be THANKFUL for that.

No kidding. I've lost count of Obama's visits to Iowa. He must be worried about the people here. I can tell you that there are few Obama signs in people's yards in my area. Last time around there were tons of them and now there are Romney signs. If that is any indication of the state, he may be in trouble here. Then there was the greeting he got went he landed in Sioux City. SUX is the airline code and a big sign above the hangers said:

OBAMA
welcome to
SUX

Forum List

Back