Qwest Tech Support Are Idiots

KittenKoder

Sep 21, 2008
Nowhere
Though kind of a rant, was wondering who else has had problems with their tech support. Their sales and billing staffs are great, friendly, they try to keep the customer, but their tech support people are morons who do nothing but read from scripts. Really, why hire schooled tech if that's all they can do anyway?

Though kind of a rant, was wondering who else has had problems with their tech support. Their sales and billing staffs are great, friendly, they try to keep the customer, but their tech support people are morons who do nothing but read from scripts. Really, why hire schooled tech if that's all they can do anyway?

what I also find amusing besides the thread title is that you call tech support at all...gawd almighty...and why don't we forget about you calling tech support and expecting anything different than what you got.

:lol:

what I also find amusing besides the thread title is that you call tech support at all...gawd almighty...and why don't we forget about you calling tech support and expecting anything different than what you got.

:lol:

Irony ... I needed them to fix something on their website so I wouldn't have to do something illegal to get my own account info, but they couldn't fix it. Wound up calling their billing department instead and found a work around for the problem, which may or may not work but it's not that departments fault if it doesn't, it's still techs fault.

Forum List

Back