Qur'anic verses on body of russian baby

Okay then............God is the Creator, and He told us to go forth and be fruitful and multiply over the Earth.

So............why is it that you do suicide bombings again?

what kinda bombing was on japan which killed thousands of innocent including kids ? can you justify ?

What youo call those bombs who have killed thousands of innocents in IRAQ and AFGH? any Idea?

You know........henna is easily mixed with liquid. Now.......if you put a slight irritant in the henna (alcohol, vodka, etc.), you will irritate the skin, making it look like a rash.

You guys really ought to read up on how they do special effects.

And, yet another red flag? The village is MusLAME, and they are all very devout. Now, we've seen many hoaxes here in the US (remember a couple years back Jesus was showing up in trees, on steel sheets, toast, Cheetos, etc?), so what is it that makes people think that the only ones that create false holy relics are only Christians?

Ever hear of the MusLAME rule of lying to non MusLAMES?

you are a real goon or you just laugh at yourself;
even 5 year old boy may recognize henna tattoo on skin! :eusa_whistle:

what kinda bombing was on japan which killed thousands of innocent including kids ? can you justify ?

What youo call those bombs who have killed thousands of innocents in IRAQ and AFGH? any Idea?

In WWII, we didn't have the technology for smart weapons, so we went big (i.e. nukes).

The A bomb was dropped to break the will of Japan so that we could stop the war.

Iraq and Afghanistan? Well......we've got smart weapons and generally only wipe out combatants (if active duty is fighting them). If you've got civvie contractors (Blackwater which is now XE), then you can expect them to not have any discipline, resulting in the deaths of innocents.

That problem has since been fixed.

However........you fucked up IsLAME assholes are killing off your own people for no reason other than you can't really get at the military, so you take your anger out on your own people.

Nope.........MusLAMES are dangerous idiots that deal in death.

In WWII, we didn't have the technology for smart weapons, so we went big (i.e. nukes).

The A bomb was dropped to break the will of Japan so that we could stop the war.

Iraq and Afghanistan? Well......we've got smart weapons and generally only wipe out combatants (if active duty is fighting them). If you've got civvie contractors (Blackwater which is now XE), then you can expect them to not have any discipline, resulting in the deaths of innocents.

However........you fucked up IsLAME assholes are killing off your own people for no reason other than you can't really get at the military, so you take your anger out on your own people.

that's not Bushy who call his holy war a crusade?
Alqaeda crimes didn't exceed 10% of Bush war victims , remember

and we all know that alqaeda bigots are just CIA puppets
505770484_small.jpg

The Difference between you and me is lnaguage ....... use some decency while replying i hope you can realise .

Second ..... you call it war tactics killing inncent ppl with worst kinda death by throwing atomic bomb .... what a shame that you actually trying to justify .................... ok what if i say Alqaeda did not have modern weapons so they make suicide bombers to compete with your modern weapons ................ and only a few thousand died in newyork but you guys started war and killed thousands ................ commn now shame on you guys who want iran not to have atomic weapons when you americans are the only ppl who used them on innocent ppl ...... why not you guys get the same dose ? Does this bible teach you guys to use war tactics of killing innocent ppl or doe sit say o love your enemy ?

yah, whatever some of the christians and jews may think of islam (and my opinion is definitely unfavorable), you should have the very basic understanding that it worships the same god. Iranians don't even use the word Allah, they usually just say "Khoda" which is clearly rooted in the indo-european root word for the English "God," whether they're muslim or christian

Forum List

Back