Quran Burning church mortgage called loses insurance

Same reason they declared "War on Poverty" , "War on Drugs" and "War on Fox News". :cuckoo:

Hey truth - have your liberal puppetmasters told you that two plus two equal five?

Doublethink - The power of holding two contradictory beliefs in one's mind simultaneously, and accepting both of them....To tell deliberate lies while genuinely believing in them, to forget any fact that has become inconvenient, and then, when it becomes necessary again, to draw it back from oblivion for just so long as it is needed, to deny the existence of objective reality and all the while to take account of the reality which one denies — all this is indispensably necessary. Even in using the word doublethink it is necessary to exercise doublethink. For by using the word one admits that one is tampering with reality; by a fresh act of doublethink one erases this knowledge; and so on indefinitely, with the lie always one leap ahead of the truth.[1]

George Orwell - 1984

logical4u, to resist where and what? This is America. Everyone has freedom of expression, although no one is exempt from the political, societal, religious, and criminal penalties that may go with it.

Same reason they declared "War on Poverty" , "War on Drugs" and "War on Fox News". :cuckoo:

Hey truth - have your liberal puppetmasters told you that two plus two equal five?

Doublethink - The power of holding two contradictory beliefs in one's mind simultaneously, and accepting both of them....To tell deliberate lies while genuinely believing in them, to forget any fact that has become inconvenient, and then, when it becomes necessary again, to draw it back from oblivion for just so long as it is needed, to deny the existence of objective reality and all the while to take account of the reality which one denies — all this is indispensably necessary. Even in using the word doublethink it is necessary to exercise doublethink. For by using the word one admits that one is tampering with reality; by a fresh act of doublethink one erases this knowledge; and so on indefinitely, with the lie always one leap ahead of the truth.[1]

George Orwell - 1984

I think you fail to realise that Bush actually declared war on a tactic.

Those others were not real wars were they?

So tell me why you disagree with me and the Art of War in the validity of KNOWING YOUR ENEMY?

Why do you seem to take the side of increasing the "enemys" numbers by announcing that all Muslims are out to get us?

Chanel is sock puppet of her reactionary propaganda masters.

We are not under shari'a law here. We are governed by the Constitution on these matters, not by reactionary silliness.

They are so stupid and playable they will stab this country to death while screaming about their patriotism.

Thus our strategy must match our means to two ends: dismantling the al
Qaeda network and, in the long term, prevailing over the ideology that contributes
to Islamist terrorism.

page 22 of 31 of 911 summary

http://news.bbc.co.uk/nol/shared/bsp/hi/pdfs/22_07_04911execsum.pdf

In addition to making anticipated findings on the 2001 plot and recommendations for homeland security, the commission offered a series of foreign policy prescriptions to correct what it suggests is an unbalanced global strategy. The effort is to shift the government away from focusing on what the report calls a "generic evil," and toward a more precise definition of the threat.

The report argues that the nation's enemy consists of two parts: al Qaeda -- a stateless network of terrorists that is "weakened but continues to pose a grave threat" -- and a radical ideological movement in the Islamic world that "is gathering and will menace Americans and American interests long after" Osama bin Laden is gone.

"The enemy goes beyond al-Qaeda to include the radical ideological movement inspired in part by al-Qaeda that has spawned other terrorist groups," the report said. It calls not only for the dismantling of al-Qaeda but an ideological battle against fundamentalist Islam.

One entry found for fundamentalism.
Main Entry: fun·da·men·tal·ism
Pronunciation: -t&l-"i-z&m
Function: noun
1 a often capitalized : a movement in 20th century Protestantism emphasizing the literally interpreted Bible as fundamental to Christian life and teaching b : the beliefs of this movement c : adherence to such beliefs
2 : a movement or attitude stressing strict and literal adherence to a set of basic principles
- fun·da·men·tal·ist /-t&l-ist/ noun

Are you really this silly?

They are much more worried about retalitory attacks on the church for their actions.

I know you hate me because I dont knee jerk agree with ANYTHING the current governmant of Isreal does but you dont have to make yourself look foolish just to swipe at me.
no one "hates" you, moron
most are shocked at how completely dishonest you are

Forum List

Back