Quran at Harvard

Ancient lion

Thank your creator
Nov 22, 2010
The US Harvard University has posted a verse of the Holy Quran at the entrance of its faculty of law, describing the verse as one of the greatest expressions for justice in history.

1939764396.jpg

Ayah 135 of Sura Al Nisa (women chapter) has been posted at a wall facing the faculty’s main entrance, dedicated to the best phrases said about justice.

Source:
Quran verse posted at US Harvard varsity - Emirates 24/7

for those who believe in Justice religion does not have to be any part of it.

Its when Islam adds the slitting of the Infidels throats as their prerequisite for justice that gives people pause.

The 3,000 Americans dead on the morning of 9/11/2001 demand their justice too. But the Lefties are always and inevitably Al Rokering in their shorts in their zeal to surrender, and Harvard has more than their share of Lefties. Ask Larry Summers when he suggested thinking out of the box about the performance differences between male and female in different fields of endeavor when some of his listening audience suddenly found themselves hyperventilating, their lips quivering uncontrollably all while running around hysterically in circles and screaming for airplane vomit bags.

Last edited:
I would make a comment, but you radical fucks will just kill innocent people. So I will just keep my mouth shut :)

all God centered religion is a myth.

Until you can prove god exsists with the same type of criteria we use to determine what is real in all other areas of life then God is a myth.

We will NOT kill people for your myths folks.

That is Justice

Its when Islam adds the slitting of the Infidels throats as their prerequisite for justice that gives people pause.

You really ought to read your bible before condemning other holy books for passages about killing innocent men, women, and children.

Start with the book of Deuteronomy.

Forum List

Back