Quotes to make you quiver

Be careful coming at me is like hanging yourself (Andy my internet friend W00T?):eek:

Gee it didn't take long for you to make baseless assumptions about and to insult me. You have such a tolerant and unassuming nature! :rolleyes:

They were not baseless and the only things that insult you are your own words.

That last few pages are complete examples of why dogma junkies make statements that should make a normal person back away slowly and look for a large club.

Well, you know Shogun, speaking as someone who has been in the clutches of those dogma junkies, and managed to escape, I've gotta agree with you.

Saying one way is the only way is dangerous. Kinda like Bush Jr. did when he said we've got to "stay the course". But.....of course......Bush ran this ship aground.

I'm claiming to follow in His footsteps, which tends to piss people off to the point of violence, just like He pissed people off.

Example, post 47. :badgrin:

yea dude.. cause, historically, it's my kind who have been the ones to bring words like crusades and witch burning into our human vocabulary...

:thup:

yea dude.. cause, historically, it's my kind who have been the ones to bring words like crusades and witch burning into our human vocabulary...

:thup:
Wow great analogy. Not.

Doesn't matter though, as you've proven yourself to be an empty shirt, and will back off whenever your challenge has been accepted. :eusa_whistle:

I'm claiming to follow in His footsteps, which tends to piss people off to the point of violence, just like He pissed people off.

Interesting that you claim that, yet when I tell you I'm His little brother, you call me nuts.

Kind of a narrow view there dude......BTW......ever hear the song "Join Together" by the Who? "There's a million ways to laugh, and every one's a path, I want you to join together with the Band".

I wish that more people would follow in his footsteps instead of those of “John the Baptist”. Turn the other cheek. Live and let live. Leave unbelievers alone. Just last week, two Jehovah’s Witnesses came to my door.

Forum List

Back