Quotes to make you quiver

1999 bill eh? Clinton didn't even have time to get anything done in less than a year!

However....I did notice how close Bush Jr. and Clinton got after 2004. Matter of fact, there was one time that Bush referred to Clinton as his new brother.

What do I think? Clinton may have engineered it, but Bush Jr. put it into action.

1999 bill eh? Clinton didn't even have time to get anything done in less than a year!

However....I did notice how close Bush Jr. and Clinton got after 2004. Matter of fact, there was one time that Bush referred to Clinton as his new brother.

What do I think? Clinton may have engineered it, but Bush Jr. put it into action.

Nice re-write of history. But the sad fact is the Democrats engineered it, and used it as a major source of campaign contributions. The major players had roles in your Messiah's campaign, and are likely to have future roles in his administration.

Nice re-write of history. But the sad fact is the Democrats engineered it, and used it as a major source of campaign contributions. The major players had roles in your Messiah's campaign, and are likely to have future roles in his administration.

Even sadder thing is that the incoming admin used it for their own selfish interests.

Forum List

Back