Quotes from that Reality Winner....just wow.

In their latest filing Wednesday, prosecutors also included a partial transcript of a Facebook chat between Winner and her sister in February.

"Look, I only say I hate America like 3 times a day," Winner wrote. "I'm no radical. It's mostly just about Americans obsession with air conditioning."

Her sister asked: "But you don't actually hate America, right?"

Winner replied: "I mean yeah I do it's literally the worst thing to happen on the planet. We invented capitalism the downfall of the environment."

Reality-Winner-Facebook-640x480.jpg

-------------------

The fucking typical know it all American hating ****** worked for the fucking NSA?

This fucking moron, dumber than stale potatoes worked for the fucking NSA?

Why the fuck do I have to actually live in a world where I need to breath the same fucking air as these useless pathetic morons?

Reality Winner is a decorated combat veteran who served in the military for six years. She was a military translator who speaks several languages.

She's done a lot more FOR your country than you have.
And because she's an American hating leftist, that excuses her act of treason.

It's pretty hard to believe that someone who served their country with such distinction for six years hates America. How long did you serve? How many enemy combatants did you capture or kill? This woman is responsible for 120 enemy combatants being killed or captured. I'm betting you did nothing comparable to her work on behalf of her country.

The document she printed and sent was in regards to the Russia investigation of the treasonous asshole occupying the White House.

This is all about going after "leakers". We'll see what happens at trial.

In their latest filing Wednesday, prosecutors also included a partial transcript of a Facebook chat between Winner and her sister in February.

"Look, I only say I hate America like 3 times a day," Winner wrote. "I'm no radical. It's mostly just about Americans obsession with air conditioning."

Her sister asked: "But you don't actually hate America, right?"

Winner replied: "I mean yeah I do it's literally the worst thing to happen on the planet. We invented capitalism the downfall of the environment."

Reality-Winner-Facebook-640x480.jpg

-------------------

The fucking typical know it all American hating ****** worked for the fucking NSA?

This fucking moron, dumber than stale potatoes worked for the fucking NSA?

Why the fuck do I have to actually live in a world where I need to breath the same fucking air as these useless pathetic morons?

Reality Winner is a decorated combat veteran who served in the military for six years. She was a military translator who speaks several languages.

She's done a lot more FOR your country than you have.
And because she's an American hating leftist, that excuses her act of treason.

It's pretty hard to believe that someone who served their country with such distinction for six years hates America. How long did you serve? How many enemy combatants did you capture or kill? This woman is responsible for 120 enemy combatants being killed or captured. I'm betting you did nothing comparable to her work on behalf of her country.

The document she printed and sent was in regards to the Russia investigation of the treasonous asshole occupying the White House.

This is all about going after "leakers". We'll see what happens at trial.
It's pretty hard to believe that someone who served their country with such distinction for six years hates America. She openly stated that she hates America.
How long did you serve? 9.5 years. How many did you put in?
How many enemy combatants did you capture or kill? Unknowable.

This woman is responsible for 120 enemy combatants being killed or captured. LINK

I'm betting you did nothing comparable to her work on behalf of her country. Your hate for America leads you to assume the most ignorant fucking things. I've been here for years so you should know that I am a Vet.

Forum List

Back