Quote of the day...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Scourge
Actually that's incorrect. The fetus is part of HER. She is one organism until they are seperated. It's tricky, but you infringe on her rights when you make decisions about her body against her will. She can exist without another human, the fetus is part of her and cannot survive alone.

It isn't human life until it becomes it's own person.
Until then, it's a part of another.

We're off topic here though. But we can start an abortion thread to discuss this further (if you're up for that...?)

so - Human life that can't support itself is invalid? Do you apply this same immoral logic to old people/accident victims?

Originally posted by dmp
so - Human life that can't support itself is invalid? Do you apply this same immoral logic to old people/accident victims?

Yes, if they are part of my body... any geriatric car accident victims living in my organs can be excised at my discretion.

Scourge, I've edited your 'user title' and have left it blank. If you put under there again that you are 'jimnyc' posting under an alias, you will be shown the exit.

Originally posted by jimnyc
Scourge, I've edited your 'user title' and have left it blank. If you put under there again that you are 'jimnyc' posting under an alias, you will be shown the exit.

No problem!
Is it ok for you to go into my personal profile and mess with my ID?

My naming aka 'jimnyc' was a reaction to your repeated changing of my user title to say aka 'the truth hurts', I mean what was that about? What grade are you in? I thought we were past this.

No problem!
Is it ok for you to go into my personal profile and mess with my ID?

My naming aka 'jimnyc' was a reaction to your repeated changing of my user title to say aka 'the truth hurts', I mean what was that about? What grade are you in? I thought we were past this.

I didn't mess with your ID, it was the user title, and it wasn't me, one of the moderators did it. And even if I did, it's my board and I reserve that right. I don't think it was wrong of them to assume your dual identities given the facts. I DO think it's wrong of you to try to pass yourself off as the administrator of this board.

Just listen to the warning or beat it.

Sounds fair!
I will not try to pass myself of as the administrator of this board any longer.
My apologies to those who were duped.
Sir Evil, I respond to personal messages with the same. My 'warning' was posted in this thread. I'm just following suit.

Sounds fair!
I will not try to pass myself of as the administrator of this board any longer.
My apologies to those who were duped.
Sir Evil, I respond to personal messages with the same. My 'warning' was posted in this thread. I'm just following suit.

Let's be honest here, you WERE sent a PM. The post was made here because you did not reply to that message.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back