Ashley Montagu

:)

“The executive’s problem in understanding
and utilizing the labor force is compounded
by the fact that people are not interested
in doing something just because they have
been told to do it.”

Phillip Crosby

In Germany they first came for the Communists and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Communist. Then they came for the Jews, and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Jew. Then they came for the trade unionists and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a trade unionist. Then they came for the Catholics, and I didn't speak up because I was a Protestant. Then they came for me--and by that time no one was left to speak up.
-- Pastor Martin Niemoller

Give a man a fish and he'll eat for a day.

Teach a man to fish and you'll never get any work outta him on the weekends!

Every man builds his world in his own image. He has the power to choose, but no power to escape the necessity of choice. - Ayn Rand

"Votin' is like good sex...it gets ya up there...then your candidate goes soft after the climax!"

"Votin' is akin to eating icecream...it taste mighty good..but your candidate melts fast!"

"He was like a cock who thought the sun had risen to hear him crow."
-George Eliot

Build a man a fire, he will be warm for a day. Light a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

"The first advice I am going to give my successor is to watch the generals and to avoid feeling that just because they were military men their opinions on military matters were worth a damn."
-John F. Kennedy

"There never was a good war or a bad peace."
-Benjamin Franklin

"Older men declare war. But it is the youth that must fight and die."
-Herbert Hoover (1944)

Forum List

Back