Quote of the day

Flying Duck said:
You young pups might not know who Jerry Rubin is but:

"Maybe I'm on the wrong side of the culture war,"

http://www.nytimes.com/2004/11/04/politics/campaign/04coast.html

Wow they really are depressed. sad to see people with no hope in their lives. Sadder to think they believe they would have had more hope with Kerry in office.

You know i would have been sad if Kerry got elected. But i still would have had hope. Because i believe there are still enough good and decent people out in the nation that we would survive somehow and our nations character would be stronger for having endured it. It must be strange living without hope.

Maybe they could all drink poison koolaid and put themselves out of their misery.

I'll supply the koolaid :wine:

gaffer said:
Maybe they could all drink poison koolaid and put themselves out of their misery.

That would do it, then. They've already supplied their own poison; it's in their sick, empty hearts.

gaffer said:

They might...i would prefer they just found hope but then they wouldnt be liberal anymore.

This particular comment made me laugh aloud.

Her friend Tracy Conklin, 45, a freelance writer and photographer, was equally dark, concluding that there was no hope and only isolation for those on the left.

"I am prepared to keep my head down, possibly for the rest of my life, under a totalitarian regime," Mr. Conklin said.

The very belief is ridiculous, but the funny part is he has submitted to it. He has surrenderd.....to no one.

Is it wrong for me to take sadistic pleasure in listening to those people comlain and be bitter?

Does this make me a bad person? :(

Zhukov said:
This particular comment made me laugh aloud.

The very belief is ridiculous, but the funny part is he has submitted to it. He has surrenderd.....to no one.

It's ironic, isn't it?

"I hereby offer my abject surrender to those forces which are trying to free me from centralized government. Sniff sniff".
:cry:

Forum List

Back