Quote From Founder of La Raza

William Joyce

Chemotherapy for PC
Jan 23, 2004
Caucasiastan
We have got to eliminate the gringo. And what I mean is, if worse comes to worst, we have got to kill him.

Jose Angel Gutierrez
Founder of the National Council of La Raza

We have got to eliminate the gringo. And what I mean is, if worse comes to worst, we have got to kill him.

Jose Angel Gutierrez

Sounds like something that some of your friends would say (just replace "gingo" with "wetback")

Jose Angel Gutierrez

Sounds like something that some of your friends would say (just replace "gingo" with "wetback")

Either way, Xotoxi, do you condone one but not the other? That's all you have to say about it? "Sounds like something a Mexican hater would say in reverse?"

That's a pretty fuckin hardcore statement don't you think? And what party leader in America has said such a thing?

Jose Angel Gutierrez

Either way, Xotoxi, do you condone one but not the other? That's all you have to say about it? "Sounds like something a Mexican hater would say in reverse?"

That's a pretty fuckin hardcore statement don't you think? And what party leader in America has said such a thing?

I condone neither side. I think anyone that thinks that their own race is better than other races should be killed.

Yet we have a member of the Supreme Court as a member of this group! SHOCKING! The left will protect every hate group as long as they aren't a white hate group!

Jose Angel Gutierrez

Jose Angel Gutierrez

So that makes it OK? You know they will toss your Asia ass out of Atlzan also!

Besides most Americans and the VAST VAST VAST VAST majority of white conservative Americans denounce the KKK also!

Haters hate.

That ain't news to nobody, sport.

The only difference is these haters are winning! See the Southern border states. Spanish is starting to become an official language. Sane laws that seek to enforce our Federal laws get attacked as racist. Blacks and Whites are getting ethnically cleansed from Southern Cities like Dallas, LA and San Diego. Heck in LA they have a mayor that considers LA part of Mexico.

Since the leftist cowards protect the La Raza type racists in order to seek new voters. In will only be a matter of time before CA, NM, TX, AZ etc are 90% Latino and seeking a Kosovo style secession from America!

Your posts here make a lot more sense :thup: :thup: than the nationalist babble you regurgitate now and then Hook, like, "America is a country of laws, blah, blah, blah..." willfully ignoring almost 300 years of landgrabs and expansionist wars against Indians and Mexico.

Of course the US is a country of laws NOW... Its expansionist phase was completed more than a century ago in case you haven't noticed...

21th century America is a country of laws only because the disrespect for Native American's hunting grounds and Mexico's territory ALREADY SERVED ITS PURPOSE.

Having said that I wonder why so many people think the strict control of non-white immigration is not within America's rights... Most countries on Earth do it... Virtually all Asian countries...

In a few decades racism went from owning other human beings as property and driving natives out of their homelands to a country merely exercising its sovereign right to control immigration the way it sees fit.

Haters hate.

The only difference is these haters are winning! See the Southern border states. Spanish is starting to become an official language. Sane laws that seek to enforce our Federal laws get attacked as racist. Blacks and Whites are getting ethnically cleansed from Southern Cities like Dallas, LA and San Diego. Heck in LA they have a mayor that considers LA part of Mexico.

Since the leftist cowards protect the La Raza type racists in order to seek new voters. In will only be a matter of time before CA, NM, TX, AZ etc are 90% Latino and seeking a Kosovo style secession from America!

Rotfl! Blacks and whites are being "ethnically" cleansed from LA and Dallas?

Hot shit racks o' fucking morons! Is there no limit to the stoopid shit you will say?

And what party leader in America has said such a thing?

They don't have to say anything. Actions speak louder than words.

See: Iraq, Afghanistan, Japanese in the US during WW2, Jim Crow Laws, etc.

Whether you think some of these things are racially motivated or not is irrelevant. I'd rather have a person hate me for my race while they make a buck off people's ignorance than have a person drop a bomb on me in the name of freedom.

Jose Angel Gutierrez

(1) So that makes it OK? (2) You know they will toss your Asia ass out of Atlzan also!

(3) Besides most Americans and the VAST VAST VAST VAST majority of white conservative Americans denounce the KKK also!

(1) No.

(2) My "Asia ass"?

(3) Yippee...you can write that one down on your resume. Unfortunatly, Wm Joyce cannot be counted in that VAST VAST VAST VAST majority.

Jose Angel Gutierrez

The racist latinos have been pushing for this forever. No surprise there. Where have you been???? What they don't get is that when the white man goes, so do thee....these latinos, as well as all racists, are........:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:.......just don't turn your back on them.

Haters hate.

It would actually be news to the entirety of the MSM, which says nothing about any of this, counselor. I was reading the WP the other day and once again, La Raza was called a 'civil rights' group.

I mean, how much more obvious does the bias need to be? A group that is, in effect, a brown KKK is given not just a neutral term or even a flag-raising one, but a beatific POSITIVE TERM. Meanwhile, any remotely pro-white group is called the most NEGATIVE POSSIBLE TERMS, i.e., "supremacist" and what-not.

It's all right there for everyone to see.

You can fool some of the people some of the time but not all of the people all of the time......La Raza is a racist group.

Forum List

Back